[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have experience with the Baikal MP-446 Viking? Been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (42KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 700x600px
Anyone here have experience with the Baikal MP-446 Viking? Been thinking of buying one, but does cheap=shit quality in this case?
>>
>>30986399
Is this Turkshit? If not for range toy then I'd get something else.
>>
File: kguyfk.png (48KB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
kguyfk.png
48KB, 159x146px
>>30986441
>>
>>30986399
Can't get in USA due to Russia import ban. Pray that Trump gets rid of it
>>
>>30986399
if in USA, no chance of getting one
if elsewhere, go for it
>>
>>30986484
Not an American, just curious.
But yeah, that ban is fucking dumb.
>>
>>30986399
Some Canuk said they suck, but that's all anecdotal. How much are they priced at in monopoly money, OP?
>>
>>30986619
$500, so. $400-ish in Freedombux. Only issue I've read about is frame cracking and the fact that it's not rated for "high pressure ammo", whatever that means (+P?)
>>
File: teuton22.gif (13KB, 102x132px) Image search: [Google]
teuton22.gif
13KB, 102x132px
My brother owns one and I've shot it a fair bit, not an amazing gun. Slide release, mag release and pretty much every part you need to interact with is very hard to actuate. Mags are also cancer to load and most of my family have all cut been cut trying to load them. (they are the limited 10 round ausfag edition so who knows if the normal ones are better) trigger is a pretty average double action and it feels pretty cheap too. if you can get it cheap then yeah probably a fun range toy. Really pick with ammo though, just get hot loads.
>>
>>30986740
>>30986954

Well, hell, I'd do it for just the novelty of having a modern Russian semi-auto pistol, if it were me.

All we can get are Makarovs and a lot of them out there on the market now are Bulgies.

That said, I'd only get it after you have at least one solid and reliable pistol.
>>
>>30986399
Shit trigger, and mags never feed properly.

A neat novelty to have, but I rarely take mine to the range.
>>
>>30987029
I see. I do have a G34, just in case. Reminds me I need a Mak, too. But no real issues with reliability or blowing up or such jazz? Was thinking of making it my CCW, and keeping my G34 as my bedside gun.
>>
>>30987131
What, Maks? Not unless you try loading some +P into those little bastards. Then you're liable to blow up your gun.
>>
>>30987216
No, the Viking. Any real reliability issues?
>>
>>30987303
Hell, I don't know, I'm >>30987029

I was doing some reading just a moment ago and it looks like some Pakis got their hands on some bad batches of polymer framed Vikings from the years 2010, 2011, and 2013.
>>
>>30986484
>ask a canadafag in the hinterlands of canadaland to get one for you

>bring your shiny new toy across the border

Not that I'm suggesting you break the law
>>
>>30986399
Theyre pretty decent
>>30987044
>ive never used a viking

Video related i fucking love mine
https://youtu.be/p4WaKQqhNE8
>>
>>30986740
>Frame cracking
>"only issue"

That's kind of a big issue, anon.
>>
>>30988426
I wonder if Interammo can bring in those 18rd mags. Pinned to 10, of course. Otherwise, very nice. How do you like it? Any issues? Would you CC one if laws permitted?
>>
>>30988505
It is, but I don't know how big of an issue. The importer claims to have never had one returned, for any reason. Hell, he offered to bring a demo pistol to a local range if I was unsure if I wanted one.
>>
File: canadianpolice.gif (3MB, 400x238px) Image search: [Google]
canadianpolice.gif
3MB, 400x238px
>>30988359
>rcmp shows up 3 years later
>would you mind awfully showing us your state approved storage for the restricted 446 pistol you purchased some years back hey?
>sorry hey, no, sorry, i lost that gun hey in the woods fleeing from a bear like
>oh sorry well hey that stinks hey, listen i'd appreciate it awfully much hey if you accompany me down to the station on account of you failing to keep safe a firearm in accordance with national law hey
>oh sure hey sorry about all the fuss, there are my wrists hey, just help me get up on the back end of the moose and we can be on our way
>much obliged hey up ya go
>>
>>30989242
>Not purchasing the pistol, selling it, then reporting it stolen a month later
Besides, you need a big ass collection for the CFO's rep to swing by. Now, NRs on the other hand, well. I wonder if we can still find SVTs by the crate. Always wanted an AUG or FAL.
>>
>>30989337
Canadafag anything's possible if you put your mind to it

what kind of FAL would you want.
>>
>>30990790
A C1 clone, or just a plain wood-furniture FAL. I would also accept an AUG A1 clone or G3 clone.

And believe me, you aren't the first to offer.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.