[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New shit from Brussels! As it appears the EU parliament wil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (683KB, 1535x1966px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
683KB, 1535x1966px
New shit from Brussels!

As it appears the EU parliament will vote on a gun ban later this year.

The following would be banned, confiscated and destroyed:

>Semi automatic pistols that can accept mags with more than 21 rounds (all of them in this case)
>semi automatic rifles that look like fully automatic ones (assault weapons ban)
>semi automatic rifles that were converted from fully automatic ones (say goodbye to any sort of milsurp)
>semi automatic rifles that have shoulder things that go up
>semi automatic rifles that can have mags over 10 rounds and that can fire more than 11 rounds without reloading (fixed mags?)
>all magazines with over 20 rounds

We are fucked fellow Europeans. It's going to pass before Christmas.

Even Swissfags will lose their guns!

Source: https://legalwaffenbesitzer.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/protest-gegen-eu-gunban-2-1/
>>
How can this cause Swissfags to lose their guns if Switzerland is not in the EU?
>>
>>30983651
That's the wonderful thing about the EU.

Once you agree to certain contracts like free trade zones and freedom of movement (like Switzerland has with the EU) you are now a slave of the EU and they can dictate what type of laws you have to accept or else suffer consequences.
>>
>>30983664
So, Switzerland surrendered their sovereignty to the EU?
>>
>>30983678
Yes, once they signed the bilateral deals allowing certain types of EU law to be implemented in their country, gun control included.
>>
>>30983571
>New shit from Brussels

Pff
That shit has been going on for a year now m8

Petitions have been signed, thousands of mails and letters have been sent, actual experts and industry people have met with the politicians, hundreds of amendments have been proposed to the legislation. But guess what, it's all useless.

The masters have spoken and the pawns may whine about it but there is nothing to be done.
>>
>>30983722
Yeah...that's not gonna go over well with the Swiss.
>>
Looks like they want to completely disarm zee germans before the Aryan master race finally gets sick of kebab and goes full Auschwitz
>>
>>30983744
The Swiss value money more than they do guns.
>>
>>30983743
Yeah it's going to pass and there's nothing we can do.
>>
>>30983785
Yup
I've come to terms with it.
I will just try to get rich and then just live in a gated community with armed guards.
>>
As an American, You guys in Europe fucking depress me. You're a bunch of lazy cunts who won't even take the time to get organized and protest and fight back.
>>
>Gun bans hit all-time-high in EU
>Legally-owned guns are confiscated and scrapped, no monetary compensation to potential mass-murderers
>Ahmed goes on a shooting spree a week later with an AK-47 he smuggled in across the Med
>He wasn't searched because it was too crowded on the beach where he landed and whenever an officer tried to search him he cried racism, said officer was then beaten to death by fellow officers and fellow "refugees"
>Gun laws tighten, anything resembling a gun is immediately destroyed in a controlled explosion
>rinse and repeat
>>
Glad I live in an irrelevant south american country, it ain't perfect but better than your laws will be
>>
>>30983837
Said a lazy fat man from behind a keyboard
>>
>>30983837
We didn't even have a gun lobby until now. It's just starting to take shape across the EU and it's getting more organised by the day.
You might see some protests in the future, but to most people gun ownership isn't such a big deal like it is in the US. For the majority of gun owners it's just a hobby and not connected to political or even philosophical and cultural aspects like in the US.

Last year germany managed to get like 15k hunters to march and protest some bullshit hunting law, so who knows.
But even most gun owners are statists and fudds so I don't really have an hope.
>>
>>30983837
You are being cucked right now yourself state by state. Just wait, not long before your state will have bullet buttons and registry.
>>
>>30983878
And yet I still write my representatives and have joined my university's federalist society and gun club.

Also not fat
>>
>>30983922
My state has improved upon it's gun laws year by year.
>>
>>30983771
It's more likely that the Swiss will tell them to fuck off. Switzerland is a valuable trading partner. I doubt that the EU is going to fuck up relations with Switzerland just because they want to take their Sigs away.
>>
>>30983571

Say this were to happen in the Untied States things wouldn't go over well.
Unfortunately Switzerland might be the only country that tries to resist. And I doubt even that will happen.
>>
>>30983943
So has my country. We both need to watch out for federal bullshit then.
>>
>>30983982
>>30984058
Well the worst thing is that reservists (90% of swiss and finnish males) and serious sports shooters are exempted from the new requlations. Divide and conquer anyone?
>>
File: 1470460675308.jpg (80KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1470460675308.jpg
80KB, 480x463px
>>30983922
>cali and ny liberal hellholes are the same as Texas et al

Has Obama even managed to pass a single gun law in 8 years despite these shootings?
>>
>>30983571
So why haven't you Europeans brought back the guillotine and put it to work?
>>
>>30984099
Its a thought, but most of the california refugees to texas are ranchers from the eastern parts of cali, the liberals on the coast think its somalia there, so probably safe but stay ever vigelant
>>
>>30983882
Hope y'all go full blast and unite with all the anti-immigration sentiment going on.

Imagine some European equivalent NRA that would take advantage of the tons of little different national legal systems and create zones of true gun rights freedom (perhaps by focusing on more conservative countries or ones with existing militia systems) and then expanding.

Hell imagine some ideal future 50 years from now in a gun rights dominated world and europe once again becomes the arsenal of the world with machineguns, rocket launchers, or some scifi gyrojet railguns in supermarkets and laser tanks dealerships on every block.

All to defend against muzzies still lurking around because it would be 'inhumane' to kill them.
>>
>>30983571
Kill leaders, blame it on the muzzies
Then kill the muzzies
>>
>>30984117
>liberals on the coast think its somalia there
You have no idea how true that statement is.
>>
>>30984099
Gun control failed to pass after 20 kids died. It won't ever pass.
>>
>>30983571
Nigel Farage must be smug today.
>>
File: 1471069555436.jpg (70KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471069555436.jpg
70KB, 500x281px
>Not knowing that people from the Balkans have secret war crates buried in the woods for sad times like this.

Get cucked west yurocucks
>>
File: 1471108590298.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471108590298.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>30983571
>semi automatic rifles that have shoulder things that go up
>shoulder things that go up
>things that go up

Is the EU parliament made of a bunch of autists?
>>
>>30983571
This exact same bill gets jerked about every 9 months or so. This isn't new. It's not going anywhere, it always dies in committee because no one in brussels has the appetite to push this through member state opposition and no one truly cares
>>
When the fuck do we break off ties with the EU and just team up with Russia?
EU obviously doesn't care are their own well-being.
>>
>>30985407
It's a meme, you dip.
>>
>>30985347
and that works too our advantage when you consider it
>>
>>30983922
>You are being cucked right now yourself state by state. Just wait, not long before your state will have bullet buttons and registry.

Lol. Dumbass European doesn't understand politics outside his little village.
>>
>>30983837
>As an American, You guys in Europe fucking depress me. You're a bunch of lazy cunts who won't even take the time to get organized and protest and fight back.
They're just trying to disarm people before real protests occur.

>>30984496
>Hope y'all go full blast and unite with all the anti-immigration sentiment going on.
Put that pan-euro shit down your throat and choke on it. Germans are pretty high on my priority list.

>>30985407
>Is the EU parliament made of a bunch of autists?
Yes.
>>
File: 1402804623097.gif (2MB, 486x583px) Image search: [Google]
1402804623097.gif
2MB, 486x583px
>>30985354
>looking up gun laws
>learn that super restrictive UK gun laws are the result of one school shooting in the 90's

Fucking lightweights.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.