[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women pass the same test as men could they be expected have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1471176877161.jpg (98KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
1471176877161.jpg
98KB, 564x846px
If women pass the same test as men could they be expected have similar performance in the same roles?
>>
>>30982038
Yes, but we should move to take them to breeding pens anyways to breed supersoldiers
>>
File: 1459244585245.png (8KB, 430x373px)
1459244585245.png
8KB, 430x373px
What great context
>>
Yes, thats the whole point of the tests.
>>
>>30982038
Only if the test is as difficult to pass as the role is to perform.

I could ask a random sampling men and women to pass the same test of clapping their hands 3 times. That does not mean each sex will have similar performance in running a marathon.
>>
>>30982092
To expand on that: I can give you a piss easy test and say that now you're infantry, but that doesn't mean you won't be shit at it--and women will be shit at a far greater rate than the men.

If you have a hard as fuck test that accurately mirrors lengthy ops in field conditions, the few women who actually pass it they can probably do the job fine.
>>
>>30982038
I'm actually gonna say no. Being able to meet physical requirements once is not the same as doing a job day in and day out. Men, almost universally, have better endurance than women and can take physical punishment for longer.
>>
>>30982134
>. Men, almost universally, have better endurance than women and can take physical punishment for longer.

Women are more resistant to blast than men as they have a larger internal area that pressure can expand into.

There were cases in Vietnam where grenades used to clear tunnels would kill all the men and only injure the women.
>>
>>30982258
Maybe the men threw themselves in front of the women to protect them though? Lots of variables to this kind of shit.
>>
>>30982258
Fair enough, and I will acknowledge that there are plenty of things women are better at than men (evolution is cool like that) but humping a 50+ pound pack through rough terrain for weeks on end simply isn't one of them. If your only job in the military was to fire a rifle women could be as effective as men, but that we edge them out when stamina comes into play.
>>
>>30982258
Interesting...

You got any sauce on that? Preferably something verifiable and not some blogger writing a story that his dad once told him.
>>
>>30982258
Women suffer concussions more though so there are no free rides

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/02/10/our-effort-to-reduce-concussions-in-youth-sports-overlooks-the-biggest-victims-girls/?utm_term=.3a4a5b3d8b7f
>>
>>30982038
No, it is not a safe assumption.
Brain and body chemistry are different, introducing a female to a squad with men will cause differences in the performance of that squad, this changes almost everything the squad does, compared to an all male or even all female squad.
>>
>>30982337
Agreed with this. Mixed gender units are a recipe for fucking disaster.
>>
>>30982295
I saw it in a documentary the other week, i've tried googling but every time i look up anything to do with girls, Vietnam and explosions i get napalm girl.
>>
>>30982038
No. Even if a woman is as physically capable as man, she's still not a man. We're looking at a whole lot parameters which included psychology, physiological structure and social aspects. Females are not inherently worse at those aspects than man, but they're different- almost apples vs oranges. Since we rate, for various reasons, combat performance by male standards- females will never do as "well" as man.
>>
For a little while, til her pelvis breaks.
>>
>>30982134
>Men, almost universally, have better endurance than women and can take physical punishment for longer.

They are literally designed to spend hours excruciatingly trying to squeeze football sized objects out of their cunts. I'm sure the tough ones can handle it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.