[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/ should I get M81, Marpat, or UCP for my outfit? I live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: m81.png (195KB, 2000x2182px) Image search: [Google]
m81.png
195KB, 2000x2182px
Hi /k/ should I get M81, Marpat, or UCP for my outfit? I live in central Pennsylvania. I want American stuff. No fleck bc I already have it
>>
>>30977688
>UCP
>Outside the moon, maybe a gravel parking lot
>Or that one couch
kek
>>
>>30977719
It's good if you're further away.

It looses it's blueish green color and becomes a field gray color like WWII german uniforms
>>
>>30977688
M81
It's the only a e s t h e t i c option.
>>
>>30977719
what couch, precious
>>
>>30978028
>he doesn't know about the couch
lol
>>
>>30978028
literally older than the internet itself
>>
>UCP
If you wanted to kill yourself you should have just done so. Theres a reason its perpetually derided by the entire Army. Get multicam if you want to wear Army shit.
>MARPAT
Cool I guess. Not a fan of tiny squares anymore. But I suppose it works. Harder to find than either options unless you live near a base with Marines.
>M81 Woodland
Literally the greatest option. Reliable and time tested. Duplicated around the world. Effective as fuck if you even lack the basic fundamentals of camouflage. Cheap as fuck so you wont give a shit about using it because another surplus set is $30.
>>
>>30977688
MARPAT is nice. I own a set and I'm in southwest Ohio. M81 is probably going to be your best bet though. It's cheap, easy to get and doesn't look entirely autistic.
>>
>>30977730
so basically it loses the one thing that makes UCP UCP
then again UCP is cheap as fuck because people are getting rid of it in droves
>>
File: marsoc_0221_2.jpg (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
marsoc_0221_2.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
>>30977688
Depends. Can you grow a badass beard and or have tattoos? If you answered yes to any of the above then I think you know the choice you should make.
>>
>>30977730
>blueish green
Are there different shades? I see khaki/tan
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 640x385px
>>30977688
ERDL
>>
>>30978208
The stuff I got issued when faded was closer to gray scales.

The Propper backup uniforms tended to fade out into some weird blue green that made it seem even less effective.

Either way it shouldnt be an option when so many better specialized camos exist.
>>
>>30978224
This, although i did pick up a UCP top for $1 since its going out
>>
>>30978242
I need some more sets so I can ride out the rest of my contract with no a e s t h e t i c
>>
>>30978119
>>30978242
Where do you guys get these sweet deals? I can't find anything for under $30.
>>
>>30978265
Same
>>
>>30978265
The 80000 surplus stores off post

Thrift stores

Garage and yard sales

Dead airshitters

My closet sometimes
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>30978280
>mfw my military surplus burned down
They had old Russian federation camos and French desert and all the old German flecktarn I wanted
>>
>>30978358
I know that feel. Had two surplus stores go out of business and had to be a peasant and order camo through amazon
>>
>>30978265
At the trashcan of your nearest Army veteran
>>
>>30977688
Kryptek or realtree.
No need to go full mall ninja. Youd better fit in with the hunter crowd.
>>
>>30977730
>isoluminance is a good thing

m8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.