[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get some good quality antibiotics for my bug out bag,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: In_antibiotics[1].jpg (72KB, 1441x1190px) Image search: [Google]
In_antibiotics[1].jpg
72KB, 1441x1190px
I want to get some good quality antibiotics for my bug out bag, but I don't know how to do it. Doctors won't prescribe them unless you have an existing illness, so what can I do?
>>
>>30975100
alldaychemist.com or fish antibiotics.
>>
>>30975100
what to know what the difference between dog and human antibiotics is? A name brand. check the chemical make up and dose, then buy them as pet supplies.
>>
>>30975100
Plus don't forget antibiotics have a relatively short shelf life's. To extend shelf life cold storage (low temp fridge at around 38-40 F) can be used.
>>
Fish store
Amoxicillin 500mg tablets
Boom.

Also, as a nurse, don't take fucking antibiotics for the common cold or really at all unless you get fucked up. It's how you create super plagues.
>>
>>30975100
Garlic. Nature's own antibiotics. Great for anything except severe STD infection (or superbugs)
>>
>>30975266
This, although I would recommend doxycycline over Amoxicillin.
>>
>>30975100

Go inna mexico, buy whatever at la farmacia.
>>
>>30975100
>>30975303
Basically this. Doxy is a super antibiotic at this point.
>>
File: real fuck you.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
real fuck you.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>30975100
>so what can I do?
Figure out what you're most expecting to come across as an injury/infection
Read up on how long treatments and antibiotic strength for those are you're wanting to treat as a priority

Because if you don't knock the bugs on the head in the course of the treatment- all you'll have left is the angry survivors that will natural section your arse.
>>
File: france.jpg (92KB, 634x420px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
92KB, 634x420px
then get an illness and recovery naturally and pocket the antibiotics.
>>
>>30975303
Depends on what you're treating.
Sitting next to a Doc., btw.
>>
>>30975563
Clearly, having access to a variety of choices is the best option. I am just saying that if I had to pick a single option, I would go with Dox.
>>
Staying inside a building will let you survive an emission instead
>>
Veterinary supply websites.
>>
>>30975605
But what if I want to go outside and watch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Z6CxmiCwY
>>
>>30975266
>Also, as a nurse, don't take fucking antibiotics for the common cold or any virus.

FTFY
>>
>>30975100
I`ve heard that if you tell your doctor you are planning an extended backcountry camping trip, you can ask for some meds to take with you incase of emergency.
>>
>>30975100
Fish meds. Google it.
>>
>>30975655
If you're seriously fucked up it could be a good idea to take ABs just to prevent opportunistic infections.
>>
>>30975266
RN license # or GTFO
>>
>>30975911
>giving out your RN#
>getting reported for giving medical advice for non human consumables
>losing your career over butt hurt fag
Hahahahahahahaha try harder shekelstien!
>>
>>30976030
Wiping asses doesn't make you a nurse, it makes you an ass wiper...
Guess it's pretty easy to pretend online, why not go bigger, tell us all how you're a doctor next
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>30976582
you're really asshurt over something that shouldn't be aggravating that hemroid anon.

did a nurse laugh during penis inspection day or something? the fucks wrong with you?
>>
>>30975659
You can ask all you want, you're not getting antibiotics without an actual diagnosed active infection.
>>
>>30976582
Then don't listen to his advice if you don't believe it.

Cut and dry.
>>
>>30976582
Implying I'm even a nurse. I was saying why it would be stupid for another anon to give that info.
What you want is akin to saying to a cop on the board:
>really, give me your badge number and precinct!
>oh won't do it you must be lying
Scumbag tards love to ruin people's jobs with that kind of info if the get the tiniest bit asspained.
Maybe if mom didn't mutilate your cock so much, and daddy at least spit on the hole every now and then, you wouldn't be such a fucked up moronic cunt.
Or maybe you are just autistic :)
>>
>>30976582
Says the burger flipping psychiatrist...
>>
>>30976639
I dunno I've also heard of people saying they got some from a doc they knew pretty well by either saying they were going to be doing foreign travel in some 3rd world shithole or actually just explaining that they wanted to keep them handy in case of natural disaster.

I doubt that would work for painkillers, but antibiotics at least I can't see why not.
>>
>>30975100
Mexico my friend.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.