[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i become batman ? What do i train in and what /k/ gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bateman.jpg (306KB, 1649x1031px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
306KB, 1649x1031px
How do i become batman ? What do i train in and what /k/ gear and equipment do i get.

hardmode : has to be non-lethal since
a. i'm a huge faggot, and
b. since it can get me a worse punishment if i get caught by the police

>inb4 OP is a fag
i said so already
>>
>>30974646
> i'm a huge faggot
Suck a lot of dicks, that will give you testoterone to do all the things Batman does.
>>
>>30974666
thanks for the advice satan
>>
>>30974646
Krav Maga and Jiu Jitsu.
>>
>>30974832
krav magra only works on children women and fat over wight arabs

why not get ccw and go to town
>>
File: 164220.jpg (20KB, 423x267px) Image search: [Google]
164220.jpg
20KB, 423x267px
>>30975588
you just described 80% of the population.
>>
>>30974646
Something like "Phoenix Jones" would be about the best you can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bRp2-ihx10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Jones
>>
>>30974646

You spend years of your life traveling the world and learning all you can about martial arts, stealth, psychology, criminal investigation. After having honed your mind and body to their peak, you equip yourself with all the tools of the trade, including custom body armor, themed boomerangs, cable guns, and you put your distinctive symbol on everything for whatever reason. The night comes, and you set out on your first adventure in crimefighting.

Then reality ensues, you get shot by some gangbanger, and your faggot ass bleeds out in the gutter.
>>
>>30978413
what if i don't get shot and i just keep throwing my themed boomerangs and shooting by cable guns at him ?
>>
>>30979964
Cops show up and shoot you for being autistic

White America gets mad because you're white and portraying a super guy
>>
>>30980001
what if i run from the cops ?
>>
>>30975717
but but but most of the criminals are pyschos or crazies who work out all the time so how you gon defend against that

check m8
>>
>>30981366
yes but if i work out twice as much as one i should be able to defeat two easily, then if i work out 10 times as much as one criminal then i should be able to defeat groups of then
>>
>>30981515

It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>30974646
You can never be Batman, he has like 18 Masters Degrees, and is Olympic standards in a lot of disciplines.
>>
>>30981544
>>30981366
by your logic it does
>>
>>30981617

That's not me, dumbass.

You cannot regularly engage criminals in hand-to-hand combat in an age of plentiful automatic weaponry and expect anything but to die. Badly. And it doesn't matter how well you are trained; if you are outnumbered and rushed, you're fucked. Period.
>>
>>30981659
you don't have to take on every nigger you see in hand to hand combat.
>>
>>30981515
but but but

most criminals are ether A armed so taking two on is a dumb idea you could get stabbed or shot

B. are psychos or on drugs so taking one out easily is not easy but hard
>>
File: 1471096893411.gif (2MB, 366x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471096893411.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>30981366
>>30982220
also check m8
>>
>>30982232
i could be a psycho on drugs who stabs and shoots them

stalem8
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.