[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So you had Bronchitis and needed an inhaler? Doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

File: Marine Liaison.jpg (490KB, 2231x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Marine Liaison.jpg
490KB, 2231x1350px
>So you had Bronchitis and needed an inhaler? Doesn't say here on your MEPS file.
What's your pokerface, /k/?
>>
What the fuck am I doing in this jarhead recruiting station, I already did four years?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x500px
>>30974418
I listed everything I ever had on my form, even shit like breaking my leg when I was 4, and smoking pot in highschool.
The pokerface is an apologetic statement of "I didn't realise that is what the question entailed" followed by full disclosure of the issue.
Never had any problems, or even waivers.
>>
>>30974442
Did the interviewers try this shit on you? I had validation yesterday and an interviewer pulled this shit on a kid there. I wanted to know if there were any funny stories /k/ had.
>>
>>30974418
>whit a big ass smile

not yet
>>
>>30974482
I was completely honest with my recruiter and he told me what to put on my form.
I had a sprained foot three years ago and it healed completely, but I guess he figured it wasn't worth putting on there so I didn't and kept my mouth shut about it. I did put that I took a drag off a joint at a party and a tonsillectomy when I was a young'un.
They don't let up with the "we will find out" shtick, to they?
>>
>Ever had any hospitalisation?
Nope.
>Blue Falcon Scout with his rankmeup Eagle what said we'd get favorable deployment together and kick ass in boot
>but wait, Anon, what about that time you walked into the psych ward for two weeks?
Quiet you herpaderp, I literally just told you not to say a fucking thing in the parking lot, nothing happened!
>aw, come on, man it was after you got cucked by that one chick you dated in high school and walked home in the rain because your only ride was busy getting boned
>recruiter's face when
>>
>>30974515
Mine didn't even give me that shit, and was surprised that I had filled out everything first time.
If you get your time again, fill it all out, and when asked why, just say you though everything in there was relevant to them doing their jobs, and rather they read it and remove it than missing something important.

My whole recruiting station liked me for some reason, guess they don't get too many people walk in off the street just to fuck shit up, in a manner of speaking.
>>
File: 1467965176101.gif (3MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1467965176101.gif
3MB, 150x150px
>>30974535
thursday at the recruiting office the pool played a sport for PT, a dude got kicked in the shin and it hurt
>"so you-who, your run time was pretty bad"
>"yeah I think I sprained my ankle or something
>his recruiters face when
>>
Why are you talking to some fag in a recruiter station and not a member of your school's ROTC?

Or the Naval Academy's admission office?

OP, are you retarded?
>>
>>30974565
My hs didn't have an rotc and my grades were shit due to not giving a shit
>>
>>30974553
famalam I'm past validation, I leave in a month.
I was a fat kid who never went outside anyway. I really didn't get injured much growing up. I do regret not putting the foot sprain on there though. I hate hiding things, but I was still a kid who did what his recruiter told him.
>>
>>30974565
my school never had any military recruiters show up, let alone had a JROTC program.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 425x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 425x490px
>>30974565
>commisioned officers

Not even once famalam.
>>
>>30974587
If you didn't give a shit in something as simple as grade school, why would you suddenly give a shit in adulthood in a military role?

Seems like a waste of time
>>
>>30974593
Ah good luck then mate, in future, I rate just give the armed forces what they ask for, and leave it at that.
No point us idiots try and do the job of a recruiter for them.
>>
>>30974418
what the hell? going OCS Army, tell Marine Sergeant have a nice day and I don't have Bronchitis
>>
>>30974418
I'VE NEVER HAD BRONCHITIS SIR. MY MEDICAL HISTORY IS SPOTLESS SIR.
>>
>>30974702
>C'mon anon, come clean. you know we'll find out.
>I just have to type your social into this database and and your whole medical history comes up. Come clean, we'll get you waivered, maybe get some ice cream. Whaddya say?
>I know you smoked pot, man. I smoked some too when I was your age. That piss test isn't like the one you did at the station, that one goes back months. I'm trying to help YOU.
>>
File: MEPS.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MEPS.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>30974795
forgot pic
>>
>>30974565
Maybe he wants (a chance) to do cool stuff instead of push papers and lecture idiots for 4 years.
>>
>>30974418
I just said no to every negative thing. Poker face? Who needs one?

Just sit down and try not to act like a scared fucking child.
>>
>>30974825
>I've spoken to the police, sit outside and think about what it may be. I'll call you back in when you're ready to fess up.
>>
>>30974485
Not that guy but. My recruiter tried this shit
>I smoked pot when I was your age
>you know I'll find out
Kept fucking telling him, look staff sergeant, after my injury all I did was stay inside and play video games and hunt with my parents. I'm a loser. I barely Even dated.
>alright, you sure that's it then?
>I can't change the info once we've got it
>last chance
Fuck man.
>>
I lied about everything. The only time it got weird was the old man who looked at my asshole much longer than he should have. His face was buried in there for 5 minutes.
>>
>>30974908
Maybe you just smell good
>>
>>30974896
Yeah, I think my recruiter didn't give me that shit because I told him I had injuries and a drug history (as minuscule as it is.) and I think he just liked me. He was a cool dude.
>>
>>30974940
Some fucking master guns was in town and he was giving me the same treatment from behind my back
> you know son, you don't want to find out about this later.
>>
>>30974795
>>30974896
They really pulled this shit? When I went in to apply for the Army HPSP scholarship my recruiter flat out highlighted all my answers she didn't like and said, "Change everything I have highlighted to No and you will get your scholarship".

Bitch was right cuz I got my scholarship.
>>
>>30974617
>you didn't give a shit as a kid, why would you as adult?

It's literally called growing up...
>>
>>30974981
and they literally can't right? Not unless you mention it or give them a reason to look into it. Even then it's a shit ton of hoops to jump through and paperwork, right?
>>
>>30974418
Thank fuck I live in Australia where they cant find your entire lifes medical history and they go entirely off what you tell them.
>>
>>30974617
>If you didn't give a shit in something as simple as grade school
It's not a matter of how simple it is. Put someone in jail and they become an inmate, and our school system is basically daycare crossbred with jail. In fact, his attitude sounds exactly like how most high IQ types are if they go to pub ed.
>>
>>30974418
If they can see your entire lifes med history then how the hell does anyone get into the US military? Going by standards hardly anyone is medically fit to serve in the military.
>>
>>30975088
the OP post was a joke. Interviewers and MEPS liaisons (at least Marines and maybe Army) will make shit up to get you to confess to something because they don't want you going to recruit training and dying or being sent home because you have a condition you didn't tell the recruiter.
They can look into your medical history, but they won't. It's too much damn trouble.
>>
>>30975088
They have to do that here too, unless you're a retard and give them access to your medical records.
>>
>>30975169
You don't know how medical records and HIPAA work do you?
>>
I think I failed at least 5 drug tests to get in, all at the recruiter station. I passed one finally and got sent to MEPS and passed that one.
>>
>>30975218

Holy shit are you made of heroin?
>>
>>30975197
no, not really.
>>
>>30975197
Medical records have only been lodged and audited electronically for maybe the last 15 years. There is no way to find EVERY single medical record for a persons life. Not all medical centres, hospitals etc keep their records, maybe they didnt upload all the old paper ones onto a server. Maybe they went out of business or burned down. Think about it. Better yet what would they do for an overseas applicant?

Its just not possible.
>>
I got medically seperated in boot camp because somebody with a big fucking mouth blabbed that I had restless leg syndrome, an "anxiety disorder". Now here I am with no job and no fucking money and it's my own damn fault.
>>
>>30975311
What a cuck.
Did you actually have it? And did the loudmouth not like you? Or was he just a fucking idiot
>>
>>30974816
>lecture idiots
What do you think Corporals do?
>>
>>30975028
>growing up
Confirmed for not military
>>
>>30975351
Nah he was a bro just a moron. And I'm a moron for not reporting something so inconsequential, and for putting someone with loose lips on my references.
>>
>>30974795
I bet that shit'll be fun if I sign up. I really don't have anything worth hiding.
>look mayn, I know we've all smoked once or twice
I'm a really fucking boring person. No drugs, barely drink, no 'fun' medical history other than tendency to twist my right knee.
>>
>>30975386
they called your references? I thought they did that before boot
>>
>tfw smoked pot a few times and lsd once
>never admitted it
>already commissioned, so can't change my story now

Sure hope I never have to take a lie detector test or anything. I'm gonna be a pilot though, so I doubt I will.
>>
>>30975410
Recruiters told me the clearence folks were backed up in my regeon, so they just started sending people early. That could be total bullshit though.
>>
>>30975426
on a lie detector just keep your asshole lose. It's something about clenching that sets the detector off. Penn Jilette did a thing about lie detector tests.
>>
>>30974418
I have spoken to multiple people who have served in the military and also claim to be asthmatic.

I have asthma, so somebody tell me if I'm doomed or not, because I hate college and I have to choose between hanging myself or enlisting.
>>
>>30975432
Oh well I guess I already have my security clearance if they had me go back to MEPS in May to get my fingerprints taken.
>>
>>30975515
Hang yourself. Suffocating in the north Georgia mountains, many miles from any extraction point would be worse.

(Camp Frank D. Merrill)
>>
>>30975558
Can you be any more specific as to how screwed I'd be if I did it anyway? I'm looking at the army, and from what I gather I'm already close to what they require physically, in terms of the fitness test.

I'd seriously rather suffocate in a shit-hole than spend two more years bitterly watching all my non-asthmatic friends piss away their health doing nothing.
>>
>>30975610
Then sign the dotted line and go be an option 40 hero. You'll die in the process but at least your gravestone will read, "Ranger."
>>
>>30975558
Yeah because a soldier cant carry one of these somewhere in his kit.

Inhaled cortio steroids are alot better then they used to be too. They pretty much cured my asthma. People need to get over the stigma of 'your diseased therefore you cant serve'.

-a serving asthmatic
>>
>>30975657
I didn't say Ranger, although I die in a heartbeat if I could die as a Ranger. I'm just looking at 89B, 19K, or basic infantry (I like things that go boom).

>>30975709
I can physically function without an inhaler, and I was also led to believe that they aren't permitted in the military.

Also, what branch, and how did you function through basic with having shit lungs?
>>
>>30975709
Not in training you can't, hot rod. Who the fuck are you pretending to be?
>>
so guys, when does MEPS call your references? Is it before or during boot camp?
>>
>>30975805
Well you can physically, your misunderstanding me. The rules say no but they are dumb rules. There is no reason a soldier cant carry an inhaler in his pocket or kit. People then say 'well what if you lose it?' well what if I lose my compass, ammo, knife, helmet, rifle?
>>30975788
Im not American Im Australian fyi, we're allowed to carry them. I never use them though, Ive been exposed to CS gas numerous times and still haven't died. There are different levels of asthma and a mild sufferer should be allowed to serve. And Im an FO.
>>
>all these people being honest on thier forms
I had asthma, scoliosis, and allergies all my life
Just filled out the form and said "I'm tip top"
8 years later, and one deployment, and I'm still faking the funk
Gotta catch me!
>>
>>30975950
Then you're a liability
>>
File: 1462774808486-k.jpg (17KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1462774808486-k.jpg
17KB, 500x369px
Ok so

I've never drank, never smoked, cigarettes or weed. I fractured my pinky playing dodge ball with cub scouts, but that was a very long time ago.

>cmon, you know we'll find out
JUST BECAUSE I LIKE LOLIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING OKAY

>mfw
>>
>>30975950
You are allowed to carry them if it is a mild case and you are POG shit.
Try going clearance diver, rifleman, or commando with that fuckery, and let me know how you get on, mate.
>>
>>30974908
Turns out that guy didn't have any affiliation with the recruiting office.
>>
>>30975969
Pretty fucking simple, isn't it?
>>
>>30975969
What branch, how bad of asthma, and how was training with asthma?
>>
>>30976152
I just suck at PT. Just depends if you wanna be in or not
>>
>>30976174
Also was originall Air Force (office space in camo) and transferred to army as a medic.
>>
>>30976174
Elaborate if you can, sucking at PT can mean anything from "I don't like running" to "I fucked it up for everybody else because I kept having asthma attacks." I can run, just not forever.

And also, what branch?
>>
File: mila.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mila.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>30976202
I graduated class leader of my ranger class. Everyone who fell out of runs stayed behind while the rest went to breakfast. The stay-behinds did flutter kicks and pushups then went to chow.

Some days, I would hold the entire platoon back because of the fall outs. That created animosity and internal motivation. First, they were fucking up themselves. Then they were fucking up everybody.

The "everybody" found a way to motivate them.

You really do not want to be the fall out.
>>
>>30976273
Are you >>30976174, because now I'm fucking confused.

And how long of runs are we talking here?
>>
>>30976317
7 minute miles on 4 or fewer miles. 8 minute miles on 5 or greater.

That's the slow group in 75th ranger training.
>>
I had asthma and did 5 years in the Marines. I just couldn't run. I can out hump anyone though.
>>
>>30976659
You wouldn't have made it in any elite unit in the Army. We run, run and run some more. Afterwards, we run, run and run some more. When we're finished, we run.

Then we run.

If you're following, if you're a good runner, you might fare well in the army infantry
>>
>>30976716
If you have nothing to contribute to the asthma discussion other than [citation needed] humble-brags, please stop responding.

I'm asking about basic training for the army, not special forces, and I don't want second opinions from people whose lungs are working.
>>
>>30974418
Lol at Navy boot camp we had 12 people stand up and volunteer info during the moment of truth. One guy returned.

Just kee your mouth shut. If they knew they wouldn't be asking you.
>>
>>30976716
>le Army strong maymay
>>
>>30976716
>Elite army units
Like those Rangers the other day in Afghan that couldn't hack it in the heat and had dozens of heat injuries? Shut up. The army is not special, and the patches are gay.
>>
>>30976766
most of those 12 people were probably people who already passed training and were told to stand up at the moment of truth. The Navy does that, I'm sure the other branches do too.
>>
>>30976759
Geez... sorry.
>>
>>30976922
dubs of truth.
The sleeve rolling is dumb too. If you don't have the guns for a tight roll, then don't roll your fucking sleeves. You look like a 3rd world army.
>>
>>30976056
You cant do any diving roles, submariner roles in the ADF unless you've had a 5 year trouble free period. After that you can get cleared I know mates who done dive courses who've had a history of asthma. You can go commando, rifleman and any other direct combat role with Asthma, I'm in one. Why dont you jump on the DRN and read up on the medical guidelines.
>>
>>30976922
Go earn one of those patches then scream all you want about it. Until then, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30976008
If you think that then stiff fucking shit you cunts can learn to like it.
>>
>>30976927
Huh, interdasting. That's pretty fucking clever. I remember thinking to myself how weird it was for people to get all that way only to back out because "now it's serious"
>>
>>30976953
>Wahh muh patches
Super special I'm sure. I fucked a Rangers sister in the ass and when he got mad and started a fight I kicked his ass too. None of those patches mean jack shit.
>>
>>30974418
implying a properly cured acute bronchitis leaves permanent traces
>>
File: Mutant Snake.png (475KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant Snake.png
475KB, 558x472px
>>30976976
it's all scare tactics. Marine recruiters beat you over the head with that. It's to scare you.
Yesterday at validation they were like "Once you get to recruit training, they'll find out what you're hiding. They'll check your medical records, they'll x-ray you, it'll all come out in the open."
then the next speaker was like "you better fess up today. Once you get to boot camp they'll tell you 'oh just tell us we'll help you out' but they don't have time to get waivers, to get records, they'll tell you to pack your shit and go home."
Self-contradictory. They want you to tell them everything so you don't die and so your family doesn't try and sue them or something, or they don't have to waste money training your ass if you're not going to graduate. I was completely honest with MEPS, no police history, smoked the marijuanas only once, and no surgeries or broken bones. Didn't tell them about a foot sprain though, but that was a couple years ago and the visit was like an hour so I wouldn't know where to start looking for the record.
>>
>>30976922
>Being SF means your physiology protects you from harsh environments

Rangers can go down with heat just like anyone else idiot.
>>
>>30976997
You fucked your fist with lotion then googled "ranger battalion"

Then you had another go at it
>>
File: 1470783818293.png (566KB, 905x619px) Image search: [Google]
1470783818293.png
566KB, 905x619px
>get invalidated out in special physical for the navy because that's the one they'll charge you on (ADD)
>if I'd gone any other job other than aircrew or something along the lines of Nuke/etc I'd be completely fine
>I'll have to get a fucking waiver and go back in six months

On that note: If you lie, like I did, they won't do shit to you beyond hand you that DD214 if it's within the first (180?) days.
It's just classified as an early entry separation, same deal that the medical washouts get.
>>
>>30977077
Oh, actually: there's one thing that's effectively different: You don't receive the ($35!) daily compensation for accumulated leave days as a falsified enlistment.
>>
>>30977066
Yeah man, a rangers never gotten his ass kicked no way no how. Ok. I don't care if you believe me or not. Rangers are severely overrated.
>>
>>30974795
>mfw they didn't have to pressure me about drug use because they knew i was never cool enough to try them from the first look at me
>>
>>30976948
The medical guidelines don't cover the fact that you put your entire unit in jeaprody if you have an attack underwater or out on long-range patrol.
Just because you can fulfill a role, doesn't mean you will. They will take candidates without a history of asthma all day long. Don't mean to be mean here dude, but probably time to drop this roleplay dream of being an operator, sometimes people just get dealt a shit hand.
>>
>>30977568
my liaison was like "you know what this is, right? This is an interview. You're supposed to sell yourself to me as to why I should let you sign. I'm beginning to think you're not what we want."
>>
File: 1470868554575.png (712KB, 747x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470868554575.png
712KB, 747x720px
>tfw made it through SOI with psoriasis
I only had it on my butt but for some reason I had a major breakout on my back during SOI and got caught. At least I cant be drafted to die in next USA/Russia proxy war.
>>
Sorry, I was looking for the Coast Guards Office.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>be me
>DEP
>go to MEPS
>pass physical
>6 months later
>realize recruiter sent me to a profiler who gave me a shit job regardless God tier ASVAB scores
>undesignated seaman
>fuck that shit
>know I don't have to go because DEP
>contract don't mean shit
>tell recruiter and Navy to fuck off
>6 months later
>decide I want in
>see recruiter
>get God tier rating package (CT series)
>get inna car wreck
>rip hand open
>broken arm
>oh fuck
>back innaDEP
>have to do PT
>thankfully I've healed 6 of the 8 weeks needed
>have to PT
>run is no problem
>manage to BS my way through push-ups
>nobody notices
>boot camp appears
>"anon did you lie about anything?"
>moment of truth
>amnesty time
>nope :^)
Complete my enlistment and go to college. Everyone ended up happily ever after.

It's been years and this photo doesn't do the damage justice. My hand was hamburger meat.
>>
That's because I never had bronchitis....I got out two years ago. Why am I here? When did we start going sleeves-up in woodlands? This shit makes no goddamn sense.
>>
>>30974553
They were easy on you when they realized you were an autistic special snowflake.
>>
You're going to die fucker. You can't go in with athsma because the gas chambers. And living in the barracks you'll get pneumonia a lot or bronchitis
>>
>>30975900
Hahahaha. They'll probably never call them unless you have a TS clearance. You wont even get your clearance until you're in AIT
>>
>>30975094
>the systems kills the good students to let the braindead get a diploma
Not I haven't heard that line a million times before; if you're smart shouldn't you work hard to place into the ap classes? Aw, wait, lemme guess broken home life? No confidence? Just needed a chance to bloom?

You poor baby.
>>
Bruh, I spent my 16th birthday in a psych ward, they didn't find shit. Just lie, for Fuchs sake.
>>
>>30979317
We had head fucked people in our unit. Everyone simply avoided them.
>>
>>30979317
What were you doing there?
>>
>>30979430
Dealing with depression, family thought I was a danger to myself. Signed some paperwork saying it was voluntary on my part, so that may have something to do with it.
>>
>Be me
>18 yo idiot, didn't know how to withold information
>Go to recruiting station
>Everything going great, recruiter was a bro
>Let it slip that I have Bi-Polar disorder and father was Schizophrenic
He didn't even look at me after that, just told me to leave.
>>
>>30979498
>Let it slip that I have Bi-Polar disorder and father was Schizophrenic
How do you even let that "slip"?
>>
>>30979186
>implying I care why I got an easy run

Seeing as I was reccomended for fast-tracking and scored extremely highly in the apptitude tests, autism is unlikely.
>>
do they really care that you've even TRIED weed?
>>
File: 1431744900410.gif (52KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1431744900410.gif
52KB, 500x520px
>>30979641
Anon they can't get butthurt about what they don't know
>>
>>30978216
What the hell. Itchy skin is a reason for kicking you out? I...recruits with sprains and muscle spasms get to finish basic. Itchy skin...
>>
>>30979661
but knowingly getting butthurt about trying weed is just saying you'd rather have pathological liars instead. i just thought they'd be smarter than that.
>>
File: 1444985984675.jpg (25KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1444985984675.jpg
25KB, 300x301px
>>30979713
If you thought the military was an honest place you were being rather naive
>>
>>30975024
What career did you get the HPSP for? Doctor? Nurse? PA? I'm thinking about applying. What do you think about it?
>>
>>30975024
Why did you pick army? I'm thinking about going back to med school once I do my 4 years in the navy but don't know which branch I'd choose for the HPSP. How competitive is it?
>>
>>30979684
It is called pruritus and it is indicative of a systemic problem probably involving your liver.
>>
>>30979237
But I actually will be getting top secret so does anybody have an answer? (Cryptologic linguist)
>>
>>30980704
better tell your references to not throw you under the bus for anything. What do you have to hide? Drugs? Injuries?
>>
>>30980712
I was given an inhaler for pneumonia a few years ago but never used it. That's the only thing.
>>
>>30980726
do your references know you had an inhaler? Or even pneumonia?
>>
>>30974418
Your supposed to lie about everything you can easily cover up or that doesnt matter. Unless its colorblindness or you cant cover up your asthma. As far as the army is concerned your captain america.
>>
>>30979641
My Air Force recruiter didn't give a shit about my drug use history. Pot, LSD, Shrooms, Opium, Meth, Cocaine, E, he did not give a shit. As long as you aren't currently using, they don't seem to care about it.

High ASVAB scores might help here.
>>
>>30980558
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psoriasis
No. It has litle to do with your liver. And you can function well. Its bs if they kick you out of basic for it.
>>
>>30980821
None of them know. As far as references go, I have no problems at all.
I just want to know what they should expect and when (before boot, after, during).
>>
>>30983546
if none of them knew you had pneumonia and were prescribed an inhaler, then you're good on that front. they're none the wiser.
If that was all you were worried about, then you're good.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.