[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw society and nature will never test my survival skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x262px
>tfw society and nature will never test my survival skills
>tfw will never have to struggle to survive, to live
>tfw SHTF will never happen
>>
>>30972138
>iktfb
>>
Join the Military
>>
>>30972138
>Take time off work
>Go innawoods for a few weeks with only what you can carry.
There you have it.
>>
>>30972138

Go fight in Ukraine or the middle east.
>>
>>30972767
>Go fight in Ukraine

For which side? Sounds cool, desu.
>>
>>30972792
Both, in the end it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>30972138

Have you been even catching up with geopolitics? Shit is getting nuts in the next few months. Also does anybody have a link to a survival dump? I need to download an extensive one
>>
>>30974276
but I tried so hard and got so far!
>>
>>30972138
Nigger you can literally go run out into the swamp and live off the grid if you really want to

you just cant admit you wouldnt know what the fuck you were doing
>>
>>30972138
just go out into the wilderness instead of waiting for the wilderness to invade suburbia, you fat fuck
>>
>>30974301
I am so weird for thinking the world was going to collapse in the past, but now I am not even worried despite watching the Trump/Clinton ascend to a god.
>>
File: 12_17b482_5476903.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
12_17b482_5476903.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>30972138
why live.
>>
>>30972138

Nothing's stopping you from booking a one-way bus to Alaska and busting the windows out.
>>
>>30974366
you just have to punch trees until you get plywood to build your antirape shelter for the night right?
>>
>>30972792
Do you hate Russia and consider them subhuman mongoloids? Do you like using 1970s tactics and gear? Do you like being hated by the locals? Do you want to serve the interests of the globalists? Do you want to join the losing side to be a pawn?

>Join Ukrainian side!

Do you want to protect Russian interests and fight against nationalistic Ukrainian scum for the cause of Slavic brotherhood under the banner of Russia? Do you want to rain GRAD rockets upon 3rd world-tier equipped and educated peasants and neo-nazis from what used to be Poland? Do you want to use modern gear, UAVs, VSS Vintorez, etc Do you want to feel the support of the local population behind your actions? Do you want to join the losing side to be a Putin's pawn?

>Join the rebels!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.