[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know of a decent Plate Carrier that has a Kangaroo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1459629083866.jpg (1MB, 3044x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1459629083866.jpg
1MB, 3044x2154px
Does anyone know of a decent Plate Carrier that has a Kangaroo pouch that's also made in Coyote Brown(ish)?
>>
Are u military or c9ntractor? If no, why do you have all that stuff for?
>>
AWS OCPC
>>
>>30970598
TAG Vanguard
>>
>>30970598
We really need to ban assault clothing.
>>
>>30970598
pic isn't related. Mot my setup. I just picked a random in one of my folders. I actually don't use an AK.
>>
>>30970635
this is more of what I'm looking for. Thanks.

>>30970652
I'm not looking for actual integrated AR mag pouches. more looking to use the kangaroo pouch for other shit like a holster setup.
>>
>>30970598
OP, look up Shellback Banshee plate carrier. You can pick on up for around 110 bucks without cummerbund or 210 with cummerbund. I don't use cummerbund so 110 for a great plate carrier is 10/10 let me know what you think of it btw it does have a large kangaroo pouch.
>>
File: room.jpg (292KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
292KB, 1024x768px
>>30970598
The PIG. The PIG is love and life.
>>
>>30970724
The pouches are big enough to hold AK and FAL mags, not just AR.
>>
>>30970815
You in the military /k/omrad?
>>
File: sk.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sk.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>30970839
>He doesn't know about shar/k/.
>>
>>30970828
regardless, I'm not needing dedicated built in mag pouches. thanks though.

>>30970815
the PIG? could you elaborate please?
>>
>>30970909
>the PIG? could you elaborate please?

SKDTAC PIG plate carrier has a split front with a built in kangaroo pouch lined with velcro. You can fit 4 AR mags in it total.

>>30970724
>more looking to use the kangaroo pouch for other shit like a holster setup.

Plz no. This is a terribad idea. Use a belt for a holster, or if you are actually in the military and need a vest pistol because you're a driver or something, get a detachable holster adapter ring.
>>
>>30970948
sweet thanks bud.

why is that a terrible idea? I don't like using a detachable holster rig as it ends up taking up a lot of room and it's usually placed in a not so awesome spot on my kit and I can't really use a belt style as 1.) I've had not so great experiences with drop holsters( usually end up cutting off circulation to my leg in order to get it to stop flopping around when I run) and 2.) I use two pouches on my dominant side that tend to obstruct the path for utilize my sidearm(one is for admin. such as NODS, protein bars, etc. and the other is for spare batteries for radios and equipment). other side is for MEDKIT and radio.
>>
>>30970762
firefox won't let me load up their page.
>>
>>30971150
Bad for the draw, hard to really get good retention, and when you start piling mags on top it gets real bulky quickly.

>1.) I've had not so great experiences with drop holsters( usually end up cutting off circulation to my leg in order to get it to stop flopping around when I run)

Use a duty drop adapter. It's the advantages of a dropleg, without the flopping or circulation issues.

>I use two pouches on my dominant side that tend to obstruct the path for utilize my sidearm(one is for admin. such as NODS, protein bars, etc. and the other is for spare batteries for radios and equipment)

Admin crap like food and stuff IMO should go into a daypack or assault pack. NODs you can probably shift a bit further back on your cumberbund to unobstruct a good draw.

When you say batteries, what kind of batteries are we talking here? Like MBITR cubes? Why not put those also in a day/assault pack. Something like a Camebak MULE would be the perfect amount of minor carry space while still being very small.

Can you transfer your medical kit to your belt? Is that allowed? Because a medical kit on the belt along with a handgun is more ideal to create a good firstline and clean up your vest space.
>>
>>30971235
I'll have to look into a duty drop adapter. never heard of it. I like to usually keep a a protein bar or skittles or something easily on hand for when I'm on the move to keep up energy. makes it a lot easier than stopping, taking off my pack and then digging something out. I have thought about moving the NODs back a bit too. As for batteries, it's usually extra two to three Harris Batteries, something like 10 123A batteries and same with AA. only reason I carry all this shit on me is I usually get tasked as the RTO and sometimes I'm not really near my pack depending on the situation. And then half the time I'm also carrying the SATCOM in my pack as well as spare batteries for that up to a min. of 24hrs straight use. and spare batteries for the command element as well, because shit happens.

Also, can't move the MEDKIT to the belt. that's literally the one thing they mandated about our kit. has to be on the kit, readily accessible to both the shotter and anyone coming up, has to be on the non-firing side.
>>
>>30970598
What's that rig, friend?
>>
>>30971185
Yeah the site is down they sell stuff on ebay that's where I get my shit from them.
>>
>>30970630
>implying you need to be a contractor to have a rifle and gear
>>
>>30970900
I guess I dont..
>>
>>30971496
that shitty, but at least I can use paypal, sweet.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.