[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /k/. This post is for shits and giggles, so don't take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Hey, /k/. This post is for shits and giggles, so don't take it too seriously.

What do you think is the best thing to commit suicide with?

Pic related.
>>
Hahaha,another "nihilistic" and "depressed" teen who wants to kill himself. Wow,good on you for being so unique! Your life sure is suffering. Hell,the fact that you can afford a computer is proof of the hardships that face you!
>>
>>30970408
>>30970369

>don't take it too seriously
>>
Your dads dick
>>
An antique pistol with ornate engravings, ivory handles, gold inlay, the works. Something that wouldn't look out of place in the hands of a Columbian dfug lord. Why worry about the cost, I'm going to die anyway? I may as well go out in style with the grandest firearm I can get my hands on.
>>
>>30970369
Yer nan's cunt
>>
File: Megaton_destroyed.jpg (256KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Megaton_destroyed.jpg
256KB, 1000x750px
>>30970369
>the best thing

"Yea, your suffering shall exist no longer; it shall be washed away in Atom's Glow, burned from you in the fire of his brilliance."
>>
File: gum2.png (242KB, 409x442px) Image search: [Google]
gum2.png
242KB, 409x442px
>>30970369
tfw they just kind of let it rust in some evidence locker
>>
>>30970369
Use a kitchen knife and slowly cut your neck. I know it's painful but the loss is worth the gain.
>>
>>30970369
20 feet of rope
>>
>>30970588
At least someone will see how sexy I look after I rot.
>>
File: man-after-listening-to-mayhem.jpg (53KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
man-after-listening-to-mayhem.jpg
53KB, 480x477px
>>30970606
What metal band are you apart of
>>
File: 800px-Sharps_Model_4.jpg (118KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sharps_Model_4.jpg
118KB, 800x549px
This?
>>
[THE SECOND ELEMENT]
>>
>>30970369
kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.