[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys. German here. As it is almost impossible (definitely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Sup guys. German here.
As it is almost impossible (definitely for me because expensive to get a gun here what is the best other option for the inevitable shtf?
The more recs the better. Thanks
>>
Dig up your grandfather or great grandfather's Nazi gear and remove kebab.
>>
>>30956614
Stop being a poorfag and get a gun
Or prepare to go live in the Schwarzwald
>>
File: SL-7.jpg (91KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
SL-7.jpg
91KB, 500x291px
>>30956621
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Firearms_ownership_license

http://www.frankonia.de/jagd/waffen/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html#-

hope this helps
>>
File: 1435979486502.jpg (649KB, 1200x800px)
1435979486502.jpg
649KB, 1200x800px
>>30956717
was not meant for >>30956621 but for OP
>>
>>30956614
You gotta go to eastern Europe to somewhere its legal and get one. Definitely get a bow and arrows now if you're able to. Obviously that won't help as much, but it's at least some sort of ranged weapon.
>>
>>30956724
Yeah but getting a hunting license is the expensive part
>>
>>30956736
Your government is actively importing hundreds of thousands of men who want to rape your women and kill your men. You are under no reasonable obligation to obey them anymore.
>>
>>30956614
I thought the same, but it's actually not too difficult if you really want a gun in Germany. Just ask uncle Google for the next shooting range, you'll see there are far more of them than you might think. A lot of them have a gun club, for people how want to shoot 9mm and bigger, not just like a Schützenverein. Yes you will have to pay for the membership, but if you really want a gun you'll have to invest some money, no good hobby is cheap. Then you have a year to shoot with the club's guns, make your Sachkunde until you can buy your own firearm. You don't want to buy a new one from the factory, just find out if anyone in the club or at your range wants to sell something. The chance that there is someone selling his gun because of his age is not too unlikely.
Yes, it's a lot of work, but you'll have a gun and loads of fun.
>>
File: FuriousNazi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FuriousNazi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30956614

Yep. Gotta do >>30956621 this.
Look like pic related for maximum intimidation!
>>
>>30956756
Except the practical application
>>
>>30956762
>one year
Meh might be my best shot. You have an estimate on the coasts. I think hunting is pretty cool so if the difference isn't THAT big I'd rather do that
>>
File: eb03da_5550808.jpg (393KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eb03da_5550808.jpg
393KB, 1600x1200px
build your own shit, as for ammo, aluminium casting and match head proppelant, lutys and stens are fairly easy to build
>>
>>30956614
Use a stick with some poo on the end that you're not holding.
>>
>>30956868
I am a sport shooter in Germany. Costs for first gun 1 year member shooting club <100€, Waffensachkunde, 0€, mostly the shooting club pays, WBK with Eintragung 50€ + safe around 200€ + gun
>>
>>30957013
Jesus seriously? Thanks man. Any advice?
>>
The the leg bone of a nice big pig or boar, imagine the lols when you beat a rapefugee to death with part of a swine
>>
>>30957038
yes, it isnt that expensive. I just forgot ammunition in the list. .22 is around 3-5€/50 9mm 10€50
>>
>>30956916
Is that how they did it back home in Bombay?
>>
>>30956614
BP
BlackP
BPowder
>BP
>BlackP
>BPowder
>>
>>30956614

In your case, learn Pashto, Iranian Pashto, or Arabic.
>>
>>30956614
>almost impossible

As somebody who just got the Sachkunde stuff done, no, it really isn't.
Sure, it takes some time and it's not as cheap as it could be, but it's easier than most people think.
The biggest problem imo is the year-long membership requirement but it's not like you can't shoot during that time.
And in the long run a year isn't that bad.
>>
>>30956614
Dude im also german

Im 22 and have two WBK's

Its not expensive if you buy used guns it just takes a lot of time to get a weapon
>>
noo, why did they remove OP's picture? it gave me asmr...
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.