[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was browsing classic and found this in the customer submitted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sasha with her favorite toy.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha with her favorite toy.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
Was browsing classic and found this in the customer submitted images
Any Captions?
>>
The days of killing Fritz during the long Russian winter left Sasha longing for her soggy tennis ball and human.
>>
>>30956173
>Around black cats
>Never relax.
>>
>>30956173
After the artillary stopped, he just laid there staring into the distance, like he was looking a thousand miles away. What if he never knew who was a good boy, what if he was never asked if he wanted to go for a walk. He would come back a different dog. Obedience school is hell.
>>
>>30956173
>Her mate dead, a victim of soviet k9 anti-tank infantry tactics, Sasha grips the only thing she has left to count on.
>>
File: 1470622574046.jpg (275KB, 683x687px) Image search: [Google]
1470622574046.jpg
275KB, 683x687px
>>30957377
You're trying too hard, if you're gonna be racist atleast be funny
>>
>>30958874

/k/ humor is so cringe worthy
>>
>>30956324
except Sasha is a boys name isnt it? natasha is grillz.
>>
>>30958877
I laughed faggot.
>>
>>30958877
Maybe you should go back to tumblr if you want a safe space.
>>
>>30956173
Could you train a dog to shoot a modified gun safely?

How would it look like?
>>
>>30956173
niggers
>>
>>30958963
I think you are incorrect.
>>
>>30956173
The only thing that drowned out the sound of the artillery was the haunting screams of the vacuum.
>>
Happiness is a warm puppy with a gun
>>
>>30956173
Supplies running low we had resorted to using Ivan's weapons to try to hold Stalingrad
>>
>>30956173
niggers killed me
>>
>>30962390
I can't remember exactly, but Sasha is either a man's name or gender-neutral.
>>
>>30956173
"I've... seen things... you people wouldn't believe..."
>>
>>30964755
kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.