[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mitznefet helmet cover >is cheap enough for an indivi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (14KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 260x194px
The Mitznefet helmet cover
>is cheap enough for an individual soldier to afford
>simple and helpful
http://agilitegear.com/products/mitznefet-multicam
What does /k/ think about these Jew helmet covers?
>>
Its a symbolic foreskin.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
US soldier in Afghanistan wearing one.
They help break up the shape of a soldiers helmet and also provide some good shade
>>
It is basically a variant of manchu hair
>>
>>30954948
What is this? A picture for
As for the subject matter: don't overestimate it. It's very nice, but it's hardly an invisibility cloak.
1. It shines when making an ambush: use proper concealment technics like any soldier, and it will help your head look like a bush. Aim at the street when sitting at the 2nd floor window and you'll get an extra split second of advantage until the enemy's brain will processes the image that he sees and realize it's a head.

2. It can help in a open terrain firefight, when you still weren't individually I'D-ed, you won't stick out sa much when peeking over that rock you use as cover.

3. While rarely causing issues, soldiers will prefer to take it off when knowingly going into cqc/tight areas to ensure that it won't get caught in something or that the extra volume will expose them around corners etc.

4. In an undergrowth (the birthplace of the mitznefet), where you can't see 6m ahead, you can hide in such way a man will almost step on you without seeing you. The chef hat allows you (if used by a professional) to maintain such high concealment while leaving the head to be more exposed for better situational awareness.

5. Sunstroke is the most annoying and easiest way to get a medevac when fighting innadesert. The shade the mitznefet provides won't save you, as the best ways to avoid sunstroke is drinking water and finding cooler areas, but it will decrease the chances of getting one.

6. More expensive versions come with RFR filtering fabric, which is good for radio operators that would like to decrease that chances of brain cancer by the age of 30.

In conclusion: it's good- there's a reason why the IDF had universally adopted it, but it won't win you a firefight. It enhances an already existing cover and concealment options, it doesn't offer them on it's own.
The Mitznefeet is like finding 100 shekels on the street: you don't go suddenly to quit your job, but you can buy yourself something nice and make your day.
>>
they look homosexual
>>
File: 1465687049108.jpg (218KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1465687049108.jpg
218KB, 555x555px
>>30955769
>which is good for radio operators that would like to decrease that chances of brain cancer by the age of 30.
>radio waves
>cancer
>>
>>30955804
Proper comms stations do cause health issues, but a portable radio, nope.
>>
>>30955804
Non-ionising radiation is still energy.

All energy is capable of inducing chemical reactions, and chemical reactions inside DNA can cause problems.

Nobody's gotten cancer from phones, sure, but you will get it from high-energy EM emissions, and the threat is scalable to a degree
>>
>>30954948
>not wanting to look like a combat sou chef
>>
>>30955816
>Proper comms stations do cause health issues
Well sure I could see that, but you're talking thousands of kW in that situation. It still won't give you cancer though.

>>30955825
>man portable radios
>cancer
>adverse effects of any kind besides a bad back and a blown knee because they weigh a fuck ton
"no"
>>
>>30954948
Just use some scrim instead of making some stupid bullshit you kike fucks
>>
>>30955854
>Well sure I could see that, but you're talking thousands of kW in that situation. It still won't give you cancer though.
If you stay right next to it for extremely long periods of time, I'd claim it will. Only the antennas are heightened off the ground so nobody is next to them.
>>
>>30955873
Anon, EVERYTHING inside the frequencies used in radio transmission is non-ionizing. It literally cannot damage your DNA. It can however cause tissue damage that can lead to all sorts of other shit.
>>
>>30955804
Perhaps I exaggerated a bit with the cancer, but the point is that a large radio, such as the AN/PRC-77 that wasn't fully phased out of the IDF, that heats up and emits RFR in a very high intensity being attached to your head for days at a time is still not very good for your health.
The fabric comes from the civilian market and it has tons of similar uses there. Someone just had the bright idea to apply this to a Mitznefet.
>>
>>30955987
>that heats up and emits RFR in a very high intensity being attached to your head for days at a time is still not very good for your health.
Being attached for days at a time has no meaning, considering they don't radiate anything in their idle state and nobody is going to talk to them continuously.
>>
>>30956029
You got a point. And still, I can't imagine that thing glued to your head all day has a positive effect on you. Maybe my memory betrays me, but I remember it getting hot like crazy, even twice as much during hot days.
>>
File: 1085659852_LV217.jpg (125KB, 800x533px)
1085659852_LV217.jpg
125KB, 800x533px
>>30956099
I wouldn't expect them to cause any issues considering how weak they are. The LV241 I used inna FDF has 0.25W or 5W strength, which won't cause any issues. With an amplifier it'll increase to 50W, but those are mounted on vehicles. With proper radio discipline, you won't be broadcasting for 10 minutes per day.
>>
>>30956123
> That picture
So that's how a ptsd feels like. That damned thing.
Anyway, you're probably right. Maybe this mitznefet version is just a scam to Jew the army.
>>
I'm more fond of carabello hair. It looks more professional and blends in better. The mitznefet just looks like an oversized beret or chefs hat.
>>
Israel's enemies liked them enough to adopt them. Pics of Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and IRGC with them.
>>
>>30956158
Forgot pic
>>
>>30956158
>>30956176
I would still prefere the Mitznefet, and for 2 main reasons:
1. Unlike scrim, Mitznefet is easily removable, separate piece. It uses a simple rubber band to warp the helmet and can be removed with a one hand. It can even be easily rolled and folded.
2. It is better at breaking the helmet's silhouette, especially at distance. And that's not despite, but because of the wanky form.
As for the Mitznefet looking stupid: "If it's stupid and it works...".
Personally, I think the Mitznefet looks better, but that's just different strokes.
>>
File: 3ejujeda.jpg (92KB, 426x640px)
3ejujeda.jpg
92KB, 426x640px
>>30954948
The mitznefet probably looks cool if you like Israel, but to the rest of the world it looks like what it is, an ill fitting chef's hat.

If you really think that a helmet cover will improve your odds, scrim is better (it's basically ghillie applied exclusively to the helmet).
>>
>>30954948

If you ask me, Israel needs to get its shit together and acquire an actual camouflage uniform before it fools around with helmet covers. It's not like they would even have to issue more than one pattern in the region anyway. All developed (and many underdeveloped) countries issue camouflage uniforms and have been doing so for decades.
>>
File: jerusalem_forest.jpg (76KB, 520x390px)
jerusalem_forest.jpg
76KB, 520x390px
>>30956501
> It's not like they would even have to issue more than one pattern in the region
Israel has 5 climatic zones: there is everything ranging from dune desert, volcanic desert , arid mediterranean coast, tropic valleys, European-like forests and more. We ain't got money for all of dat.

> All developed (and many underdeveloped) countries issue camouflage uniforms
Developed countries reached a cirtain conclusion that suited them, underdeveloped ones just followed their model because they don't know how to do things by themselves.
We, on the other, always did things our way- and so far it all has worked for us. At a day's end, more countries send their generals, experts and soldiers to learn how we do things, camo included, than we send to them.
As I said above, Israel has way to many types of terrain over too small of a territory and too small of a budget to develope patterns for each. OD green, contrary to what most think, offers both low price and good camo when used right. The alternative, in our situation, is ACU- and I think that we both can agree the olive green is better.
Instead , the conception for most of the IDF is that form and location are far more detarmential combat and concealemnt than any work of art imprinted on on your cloths.
I'm not saying that it's not important; the IDF would probably adopt proper camo if it had the resources, but having to choose between helmet covers and a camo pattern, it chose the chef hat. So far, we're satisfied with our choice.
>>
>>30955804
HAM operator, high energy radiowaves can cook you, brah.
>>
>>30957226
ACU is the cut of the uniform. UCP is the pattern.

>themoreyouknow
>>
File: New_Dotz250714-4.jpg (164KB, 800x533px)
New_Dotz250714-4.jpg
164KB, 800x533px
>>30957651
I always confuse all this English terms and acronyms. Thanks for the correction.
>>
>>30957299
I know they can, but cook=/=cancer.
>>
>>30957803
I already said that I exaggerated by saying cancer. I'm sorry! What else do you want me to say? I need my safe space! I need safe space!

Anyway... yea, it gets very hot. The same fabric can also be applied as any other helmet cover- the Mitznefet just makes it simpler to use.
>>
>>30956501
>Why won't Israel be stupid like all the others
It's long been known that 3D camouflage is superior to patterns on cloth, the head is the most exposed part of the body, behaviour and skill are more important than equipment and conscripts are lazy. The mitznefet is an excellent, cheap and comfortable way to improve head camouflage, possibly a lot better than a camouflage pattern that makes soldiers complacent with their delusions of equipment-given invisibility.
>>
>>30957903
>I already said that I exaggerated by saying cancer. I'm sorry! What else do you want me to say? I need my safe space! I need safe space!
kek
>Anyway... yea, it gets very hot. The same fabric can also be applied as any other helmet cover- the Mitznefet just makes it simpler to use.
Buddy of mine has some horror stories about those big ass LOS radio dish things. Apparently a guard once realized they were nice and warm in front of them because all the snow had melted. So he had the bright idea to setup a chair in front of one. Dumbass fell asleep and when they found him he was literally cooked.
>>
>>30957226
Just buy some random multicam clone from China you fags
>>
That's /fa/ as fuck
>>
>>30957913
How is buying your kike product easier than using scrim?
>>
>>30955804
fuck you i thought i was done fapping for the day
>>
>>30958018
You're not done till you're asleep anon. :^)
[spoiler]And even then not really because wet dreams[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Spoilers don't work on /k/[/spoiler]
>>
>>30958008
> buying
You can make one using a string and a square piece of camo net. That's what every soldier in the IDF does because then you can adjust the form and the size to your personal preference. Making, or buying (cause it's also getting sold), scrim is way more complex and offers no advantages (while I can see advantages that the mitznefet has over it).
>>
>>30957798
Happy to help friend.
>>
>>30958113
see that guy in the middle? That's what I do. Cool
>>
>>30954948
They should tie dye them and sell them to hippies.
>>
>>30955769

You have to put its usefulness in the context of its cost. For what it does at its price in money and weight for the poor grunt who carries or wears it, it's pretty great.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.