[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you go out drinking or partying or w/e >you come home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: #happybirthdaymotherfucke.jpg (111KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
#happybirthdaymotherfucke.jpg
111KB, 1000x750px
>you go out drinking or partying or w/e
>you come home and tyrone is in the middle of stealing your TV
>a measured glance reveals tyrone is unarmed, and you have the home field advantage in a fight (i.e. you can grab something to fuck him up good, or are actually armed at the time with a CCW or something)

Would you let him go?

A lot of gun owners claim to be religious, but do you actually believe in forgiveness?
>>
why he have to be tyrone? why not jeff or...oh cause he's a nigger stealing your tv...
>>
>>30954168
Literally every gun owner knows that only blacks are capable of crime. This is common knowledge. Crime isn't a cultural problem, it's a NIGGER problem.
>>
Bullet
>>
>>30954153
I don't think whether or not we are willing to perform an extrajudicial summary execution isn't really weapon-related enough for this board.

>>>/pol/
>>
He goes to the dungeon.
>>
>>30954168
Tyrone is white you rascist bigot
>>
>>30954153
Toppest kek that's the police in my home town... Laval represent
>>
>>30954153
No, my life wasn't in danger, I'm not going to jail over somebody else's insane racist revenge fantasy. Who gives a shit, he didn't get my stuff and I didn't have to pay to have brains cleaned out of my carpet.
>>
>>30954168
only blacks do crime. are you new??
>>
>>30954153
Still calling the cops tho
>>
>>30954153

>be me, standing in front door after getting home from the range
>Mosin Monday
>see basketball American trying to take my TV
>kek audibly
>Tyrone hears me
>turns around
>sheeeeeeeeeit
>I block the only exit, there's no where for him to go
>load rounds, fix bayonet
>yell mighty soviet war cry
>URAH URAH URAH
>sprint forward
>joined by souls of millions of Soviet dead, all with Mosins
>massedbayonetcharge.jpg
>Tyrone is impaled in the chest by me, and in the soul by my Many Million Mosin Marauders
>call cops
>they arrive to find my house in flames with a small Soviet flag on Tyrone's corpse
>urah
>>
I'd command him to get on the ground, then wait for the police.

Then I'd spend the next 6 months worrying about a retaliatory attack.
>>
>>30954278
Tyrone probably told his friends his plan either way. Whether you domed him or not, when he doesn't respond to texts, you'll probably be drive-by'd.
>>
>>30954179
t. cucked by a black man and is now bitter
>>
>>30954487
>blacks don't cause all the crime
How's work at BLACKED.COM, dude?
>>
>>30954168
>Assuming the name Tyrone and the adjective/noun Nigger means black

WOWWWWWW, fucking racist
>>
>>30954153

I'd hold him at gun point, tell him to put down my TV and wait for the cops.

If he ran for it I wouldn't kill him over a TV.
>>
If you couldn't catch and tackle a man who is carrying a full-size TV, you don't deserve that TV.
>>
>>30954563
Good job on "kidnapping with a deadly weapon".
>>
>>30954693
sorry you live in the US instead of Canada where we have "citizen's arrest" laws
>>
File: blackbrunch.jpg (85KB, 719x825px) Image search: [Google]
blackbrunch.jpg
85KB, 719x825px
>>30954168
Why is water wet?
>>
>>30954705
>we, a politcal group, have staged a protest!
not sure why i should be offended. do you hate freedom, anon? do you think people shouldn't have the right to assembly? do you think people shouldn't be allowed to [spoiler]scare the government[/spoiler]?

>inb5 no spoilers on /k/
>>
>>30954668
>tackle the guy carrying your expensive ass full-size TV
>TV smashes into the ground and explodes into a pile of glass, plastic and electrical components
>"well at least I still deserve it right guise"
>>
>>30954807
>then have the choice between detaining him until police come to process him, and just outright murdering him

protip: neither choice will bring your TV back
>>
File: 20160812_042314.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_042314.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>30954487
>>
>>30954807
>shoot the guy carrying your expensive ass full-size TV
>TV smashes into the ground and explodes into a pile of glass, plastic and electrical components
>"well at least I got to use my gun"
>>
>>30954153
>Get home and find tyrone/local meth head stealing my tv
>mfw don't have ccw yet
>retrieve louisville slugger
>teachhimalesson.jpg
>>
>Let's not turn this rape into a murder...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.