[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>thinking about trading a guy for an HK P2000 >gun comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2015-10-18-21h35m50s253.png (919KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-10-18-21h35m50s253.png
919KB, 1280x720px
>thinking about trading a guy for an HK P2000
>gun comes with four backstraps from the factory, but he only has one
>says he has an extra (third) magazine though
>"Oh I don't care, HK mags are expensive so that more than makes up for the other backstraps"
>figure I'll just buy a spare backstrap kit
>they're only sold separately and cost fucking $35 each
>magazines are only $30

HK what the fuck are you doing where a little bit of plastic costs more than a magazine
>>
>>30953548
I am inexplicably extremely attracted to that woman

Also, yeah welcome to the BMW of firearms
Every part and fix is gonna be 500% more expensive for no good reason
>>
>>30953574
Mercedes is a better analogy than BMW.
See: Service/repairs, longevity of parts life, price of parts, and complexity

T. W203 owner
>>
>>30953600
I drive a 300zx and the VG30DETT is the most needlessly cramped and complex motor I've encountered (3 Idle Air controllers for example)

Still cheap and stands up to a lot of abuse.

German cars are needless expensive AND complex
>>
File: Chloe Morgane making bird calls.png (657KB, 830x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chloe Morgane making bird calls.png
657KB, 830x720px
>>30953574
>I am inexplicably extremely attracted to that woman

I would be worried if you weren't

But I'm mostly confused as to why the backstraps are so goddamn expensive compared to the mags. I had to buy a set of Glock backstraps once and the whole thing was around $20. $35/each for little bits of plastic is nonsensical.

The P2000 is only $600 new. Is HK trying to tell me that the backstraps make up 1/4 of that?
>>
>>30953635
Because someone who is buying HK isn't worried about paying extra for what they want, they cater to a higher end client that they feel based on market research that they can charge a buyer (there isn't a good reason)

Also, redheads are premier patrish-tier
>>
>>30953548
Recognized immediately and wondered what she was drinking.
>>
File: into cooperation.jpg (13KB, 231x290px) Image search: [Google]
into cooperation.jpg
13KB, 231x290px
>>30953696
>Also, redheads are premier patrish-tier

What is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>30953548
Have you ever thought about jerking off into a cute girl's chocolate milk? I figure if there's enough chocolate they might not immediately realize what they've just swallowed.
>>
>>30954593

Its like when fuckboys say "boojee"
>>
>>30953548
P2000 magazines are used in 4 different guns, the backstraps are unique to the P2000 frame.
>>
you'll probably not need the other backstraps assuming he has the medium one (or you have huge hands).

I have small ass hands and even I'm using medium instead of small
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.