[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ i was wanting to purchase a blunderbuss but my parents are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: shapeimage_2.png (539KB, 390x963px) Image search: [Google]
shapeimage_2.png
539KB, 390x963px
/k/ i was wanting to purchase a blunderbuss but my parents are the most anti gun people i know and i was wondering if theres a place i can keep it legally without them knowing also i hear blackpowder weapons like theses aren't legally considered firearms but i live in commiefornia and they may have laws regarding them
>>
>>30950549
self bump
>>
File: image.png (1021KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021KB, 750x1334px
You know you have to be 18 to post here, right?
Jokes aside, hide it in your room. Also regarding its status in the Cucked Bear Republik you're fine. They aren't even firearms here either. I live in LA and have quite a few BP only guns. So don't worry about any laws.
If you want to really hide a blunderbuss, buy some kind of chest or dresser and turn one of the drawers into a false bottom hidden compartment.
>>
Move out. It's their property and they have the right to dictate what's on it, even if they're retarded about guns.
>>
>>30950549
>commiefornia
i stopped there. you guys arent even relevant to this country anymore. dont mean to be a dick but your state is lost.
>>
>>30950549

Why don't you buy it and say it's one of those wall hanging replicas?
>>
>>30950549
Rent a storage space in your name. Keep said blunderbuss there.
>>
>>30950549

If you end up having to defend yourself with a black powder weapon pleas tell us
>>
>>30950662
hmm that might work i should of mentioned my dad is more accepting of me owning a gun and he may allow that
>>
>>30950549
Take some time to do some research, and figure out how to change their minds.

Speaking of research, make sure you research your purchase. There's a lot of unsafe crap out there.
>>
>>30950680
ok will do
>>
>>30950710

Scream walk the plank you scaly wag

Right before u shoot the gun
>>
12021. (a)(1) Any person who has been convicted of a felony under the laws of the United States, of the State of California, or any other state, government, or country, or of an offense enumerated in subdivision (a), (b), or (d) of Section 12001.6, or who is addicted to the use of any narcotic drug, who owns, purchases, receives, or has in his or her possession or under his or her custody or control any firearm is guilty of a felony.

and the definition of a firearm is:

12001(b) As used in this title, "firearm" means any device, designed to be used as a weapon, from which is expelled through a barrel a projectile by the force of any explosion or other form of combustion.

(c) As used in Sections 12021, 12021.1, 12070, 12071, 12072, 12073, 12078, 12101, and 12801 of this code, and Sections 8100, 8101, and 8103 of the Welfare and Institutions Code, the term "firearm" includes the frame or receiver of the weapon.

(e) For purposes of Sections 12070, 12071, and paragraph (8) of subdivision (a), and subdivisions (b), (c), (d), and (f) of Section 12072, the term "firearm" does not include an unloaded firearm that is defined as an "antique firearm" in Section 921(a)(16) of Title 18 of the United States Code.

Google search first page. They are considered firearms but you can get away with it so long as it is not loaded. Granted you are not a felon, so buying one should not be an issue but if you ever load it, it carries all the bells and whistles that a normal firearm does, according the the law.
>>
>>30952521

I should clarify that the term "antique firearm" might mean that the blackpowder weapon must be decomissioned and the barrel probably welded shut or some nonesense. Just having it unloaded doesn't mean you are necessarily free from the law.

Commiefornia sucks huh? You should get out asap (just don't come to Oregon, we don't want you).
>>
>>30950549
>Avoid run on sentences.
>Just fucking use punctuation, like, at all. not a goddamn period in that post.
>Capitalize your Is, you're not a famous African-American writer, be grammatically correct.
>Some states do regulate black powder weapons as firearms, like Illinois, but that's easily googled yourself so why the fuck are you asking us.
>Keep a gun in your house(or somewhere on your property like a bomb shelter) or don't keep it at all.
>I'd suggest moving out but you're probably underageb& or a poorfag.
>It's a long shot but you could always try and convince them guns aren't evil or scary.
>>
>>30952596
if it angers you i'll be sure to use more run on sentences
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.