[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just had the utmost retarded experience of my life in Walmart.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 20

File: 1386001844368.jpg (87KB, 588x437px) Image search: [Google]
1386001844368.jpg
87KB, 588x437px
Just had the utmost retarded experience of my life in Walmart.

>Jew York
>go to local Walmart to buy ammo
>im an off duty fully sworn peace officer and can carry a gun off duty, no pistol permit needed
>ask for box of ammo
>"Can I see your pistol permit?"
>show him badge and departmental ID
>"Nope, you need a pistol permit to buy ammo"
>the fuck
>explain to him that my credentials allow me to purchase and carry any handgun and that i buy ammo at walmart all the time
>"Nope"
>ask for manager
>big doofy high school drop out manager basically tells me the same thing
>get their names, go home and call corporate

I know nothing is going to happen and they're going to give me some shitty excuse but man what the fuck.
>>
>>30938760
Hey, at least maybe you'll get some free ammo out of it?
>>
>>30938760
Thats what you get for being a bunch of fucking commies.
>>
>>30938774

Doubtful. This is New York afterall. What's more likely to happen is corporate will call the manager, the manager will call the state police and try to press charges on me for harrassment or some bullshit as retaliation and there will be a patrol car in my driveway in like an hour, at which point I'll have to explain everything and they'll just laugh and drive away.

Welcome to New York.
>>
File: 0e3.png (16KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
16KB, 379x214px
you got SHALL'd nigga maybe fix your laws and stop oppressing your citizens then come back haha
>>
>>30938760

>be statist pig
>believe im better than normal people and deserve greater rights than they do
>get told i have to be subject to the same laws as normal civilians
>throw an autistic tantrum and call the president of walmart to complain that they didnt follow the special laws that exist to enshrine my superiority to the filthy peasants

Do you want sympathy for being forced for once to pretend you live in an egalitarian society where the state doesn't have extra privileges over the people? Go drown your sorrows in donuts if you feel so bad about it.
>>
>>30938819
/thread
>>
>>30938859

I feel like there's a lot of >implying going on here. All I wanted was a box of ammo man.

My apologies if you got a speeding ticket today or something.
>>
>>30938859
I'm not OP but are you fucking retarded? This isn't about police power and shit. He's a cop, which means he is REQUIRED to know how to use and own a handgun. If he has already passed that and became a cop, why would he need to get another permit to do the same thing?

It's the same logic as saying a Formula 1 or NASCAR driver needs to also pass a standard driving test to prove he can drive.
>>
>>30938933
They do though.
>>
>>30938933

Yeah this too. I'm trying to spend my own money to purchase ammunition to practice with my handgun. If nobody will sell us ammo so we can better ourselves, you know what's going to happen? It's going to be issued to us through the department. Guess who pays for that?
>>
>>30938933
>a Formula 1 or NASCAR driver needs to also pass a standard driving test to prove he can drive.

But they do
>>
>>30938760
people in wallmart are not the brightest son
>>
For some reason the dumbest ones work in that department. The one at my local store is literally retarded (derphanded and all) and doesn't know anything about guns. I got a few boxes and he asked if I was sure those were the right bullets I needed. Do Walmart shoppers just buy 9mm by accident for their .45 like they're getting fucking batteries for the remote?
>>
>>30938933

In New York State acquiring a pistol permit has nothing to do with your ability to know how to use a handgun. It requires a massive and unjustified commitment of time, money, and effort, and is generally an incredible pain in the ass. Carry permits are may issue and inaccessible to the average civilian. OP here is handed a free shortcut from all of this tyrannical red tape designed to infringe on the average New Yorker's right to keep and bear arms, and then complains about it because his special privileges aren't recognized for once in his life.

>>30938932

I've never been given a ticket and I generally show a great amount of respect to cops, because I give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they're selfless hardworking men and women who are genuinely out there putting their lives on the line out of a desire to protect and serve their communities. I have no respect, however, for selfish cops who think the world revolves around them and use their jobs as a way to get privileges over the communities they're supposed to be serving. You're complaining because your special cop privileges weren't recognized? How the hell do you think the average citizen in your state feels, who has to jump through hoops to get their handgun permit, who can't carry a gun for self defense, who can't order ammo online, who can't load their magazines with more than 7 rounds at a time? It's clear you have no regard for the community you serve and the suffering they're put through by the state you work for. That's why I don't have any sympathy for you.
>>
>>30938970
>>30938994
>>30938933
I know it was a shitty example, since driving license. The logic was that if you are physically able to successfully drive F1 cars, and you have proved it, you can obviously drive a normal car.
>>
>>30938760
>is cop
>thinks the laws don't apply to him

This story checks out
>>
>>30939074
Anyone who isn't retarded or quadriplegic is physically capable of using a firearm.

Although the former may exclude a large amount of the law enforcement community.
>>
>>30938991
This. This so much

Don't listen to the trolls, you sounds like a based guy and we need based LEOs, carry on bro, and fuck Walmart lol
>>
>>30939057
You sound like a child throwing a tantrum.

>"waaaas! Why does a cop get to carry and I don't!!!"

How you can carry your gun has always been a state issue. He had to go through MORE training than you to get his credentials.

Please go take a long walk off of a short pier.
>>
>>30939057
>Edgy
>D
>G
>Y
>>
>>30939116
Plz go and stay go, I'm not OP and you are apparently either a summer fag or just a fag
>>
File: Oberfuhrer Mihama.gif (135KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Oberfuhrer Mihama.gif
135KB, 200x200px
>>30939116
>>30939118
>it's okay if I violate somebody else's rights as long as I wear the right clothing
>>
>>30939074
Yeah but you need to demonstrate that you can drive in traffic, understand and obey road laws and traffic signs. It's not about driving fast in a circle.
>>
>>30938819
You're acting as though he has any power over what the law is. He's not a law MAKER, he's a law ENFORCER. Go vote for Hillary or something you cuck.
>>
Well, OP, it's actually pretty fucking stupid that ANYONE would have to have a permit to buy a box of ammo in the first place.
Now go do the right thing. Get a few of your other law enforcement buddies to write your representatives and tell them to put an end to it or you'll support a candidate who will.
>>
>>30939057
That isn't OP's problem. Maybe the state shouldn't have stupidly complex and unjustified requirements for owning a gun. If you can use and maintain the gun properly, are clearly of sound mind, and have no link to any form of terrorism/mass violence, and are willing to be re-tested every couple of years, then you should be able to own a gun.

The problem is also with the guy working at the store. He should've been told, especially when he is selling the ammo, that being a cop allows you to buy without a standard permit. Even when he was told and given valid evidence, he still refused service. It was just being a shitty retail worker.
>>
>>30939116

It doesn't matter how much training he went through, because ANY permit requirements for a citizen to be allowed to own a handgun is an infringement of their right to bear arms. Unless you support handgun permits and may issue carry permits, in which case what the hell are you doing here?

>>30939118
>responds to people's arguments with memes

I'd rather be edgy than 12.
>>
>>30939082
>Is legal for off duty cop to buy ammo without a permit
>HUR DUR OP IS ABOVE LAW. I HATE COPS BECAUSE DEMOCRAT!

Not OP btw.
>>
>>30939164
>>30939169
>I voluntarily became part of the state repression apparatus
>woah, fella, I don't make the laws
>>
>>30939163
It was a terrible example I know, but it was the first thing that came to mind. Plus the logic still (semi) works.
>>
>>30938760
Your telling me you didn't use use your LEOSA card as your permit?
>>
>>30938760
That's annoying as all hell, but I do have some sympathy for the clerk. They just didn't know any better and doesn't want to get fired/arrested. Selling restricted items (ammo, tobacco, alcohol) comes with a bit of personal risk and usually the people taking said risk are living paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>30939164
He's still choosing to benefit from those laws.
>>
>>30939189
You're directly blaming him for something he can't control. He can't control what the law is there. That's completely 100% out of his power.
>>
>>30939208
>I chose to take a job where I have to enforce unjust laws
>hey, don't blame me
>>
>>30939208
>something he can't control
>voluntarily going into a walmart and expecting privilege
>>
>>30938760
sucks when you're subject to the same laws as the little people, doesn't it?
>>30939164
>b..b.but I was just following orders
Hasn't worked since 1946
>>
>>30939205
Oh God no! A persona is able to carry a gun in New York! Let's demonize that instead of celebrate that at least not everyone is completely fucked by their state government.

The laws suck for New Yorkers, they do, but that shouldn't be held against OP. He can't do anything about the laws up there.
>>
>>30939228
It's not privilege you sperg. Read >>30938933
>>
>>30939235
>Let's demonize that instead of celebrate that at least not everyone is completely fucked by their state government

Yes, and as Hillary rounds up all the gun owners and leads them into death camps we should all continue to follow your logic and celebrate the fact that AT LEAST her jackbooted thugs get to have guns. That's good enough for the second amendment to be satisfied, right?
>>
>>30939222
This

It's not like being a ny cop is a DESIRABLE job. So it's going to only attract two types: tin star dictators, it people who genuinely want to help people. And the more of the first you get, the less of the latter
>>
>>30939074

this ain't true.

Nascar doesn't have double yellow lines, turn signals, or the theory of slowing down when a light turns yellow and you won't make it through the intersection when it turns red.

Also, depending on where you want to drive, there are different laws on which side of the road you drive on.

Nigga, if you're too lazy to fill out the paperwork to have a license issued to you, even if you meet the requirements, you shall not get the thing because a license is required, not the requirements met that would allow you get it.
>>
>it's another "/k/ don't like cops" episode
Yawn.
>>
>>30939269
>he bothered to reply

I honestly love it when people wander in here and get mad that it's not ARFCOM
>>
>>30939255

Being exempt from the expensive and burdensome state permitting-process which is designed to infringe the constitutional rights of gun owners and has nothing to do with the individual's ability to use a gun safely is absolutely a privilege.
>>
>>30939263
Read >>30939193 please.
>>
>>30938760
>jew york

well there's your problem
>>
>pistol permit
>Can't even buy ammo
Glad I don't live there.

>Tfw no dream society
>>
>>30939269
Well, what did OP expect was going to happen?
>>
OP here. Just to clear it up, the reason we can carry without pistol permits is because we already fulfilled the requirement ten fold. The process for a pistol permit in NY is essentially

>fingerprinted by FBI
>8 hour safety course
>character witnesses
>appear before judge and let them see you're a decent person

We do more than that for just the hiring process, let alone the academy and in-service training. The only reason they don't hand us our pistol permits while they're at it is because they want that extra slice of our paychecks.
>>
>>30939033

It's Walmart, so yes, possible. May happened to him once, twice or I'm guessing thrice...in one day.
>>
>>30939258
Great analogy. OP totally goes door to door taking peoples' firearms. Instead of blaming the corrupt politicians who make the laws or the shitheads in NYC that vote for the corrupt politicians, you blame the guy who risks his life to keep order.

The laws there are shitty, but blaming him for them is just pure retardation.
>>
>>30939255
>it's not a privilege
>it's just a situation meeting the exact definition of privilege
>>
>>30939280
> He is trained to use and own a gun properly
> His job REQUIRES him to be able to own and use a gun properly

> Hey guys, let's test him to see if he knows how to use and own a gun properly!

Did you even read my post? They are (basically) equivalent in terms of what you will be tested on, so having to get another while already having one is redundant.
>>
File: rebel-alliance-790x494.jpg (124KB, 790x494px) Image search: [Google]
rebel-alliance-790x494.jpg
124KB, 790x494px
>>30939321
If you sign up to be police under an oppressive regime you'd better be ready to be called a jackboot

Because that's what you are

Jackboot.
>>
>>30939269
Makes no fucking sense either, unless /k/ is mostly degenerate faggots who commit crimes.
>>
>>30939208
>choosing to be a paid member of the government thuggery
>lmao wtf I'm being treated like a normal taxpaying peasant?
>unacceptable, let me tell /k/
>>
>>30939315
Again see
>>30939201
>>
File: 1470705183075.png (210KB, 739x737px) Image search: [Google]
1470705183075.png
210KB, 739x737px
>>30938859
This. OP the pig can fuck off.
>>
>>30939324
>>30939335
Jesus do people not read?

>>30939315
This is literally what I've been saying. Hey OP, how is it actually having common sense?
>>
>>30939335
None of what you said changes a thing. He still is a civilian with legal privilege exceeding other civilians
>>
File: 7030221847_589eabacc2.jpg (32KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
7030221847_589eabacc2.jpg
32KB, 431x415px
>>30939344
>Only criminals can ever have a problem with the police!

Found the KGB agent
>>
>>30939315
Fuck New York. Seriously.

If you ever get the chance then consider moving to the United States instead of continuing to live in a communist hell hole.
>>
File: 579.png (94KB, 595x397px) Image search: [Google]
579.png
94KB, 595x397px
>all these boot licking faggots on /k/
>>
>>30939321

The police in New York State are literally enforcing unconstitutional laws that infringe on their citizens' right to bear arms. The fact that at least those people have guns even if others don't isn't so isn't something to celebrate, it's part of the problem.
>>
>>30939315
>fingerprinted by FBI
>8 hour safety course
>character witnesses
>appear before judge and let them see you're a decent person
Wat
>>
>>30939363
>>30939315
If you read this, and still have the same opinion then you actually have some form of mental difficulty since you cannot comprehend what I am saying.
>>
>>30939134
? Are you autistic Jesus gtfo
>>
>>30939338
You're not replying to OP. I'm not OP :l
>>
>>30939189
Ok buddy, sure. And you participate too by not overthrowing the tyrannical regime. Sit. The. Fuck. Down.
>>
File: 1463333167099.jpg (34KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
1463333167099.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
>>30939391
>hey
>I put on the hat and everything
>what do you mean I'm still responsible for my actions
>>
>>30939377
I've heard that the police in New York, outside of NYC anyways, don't actually enforce many of the gun laws.

Also, it's not the police that's denying them those rights. That's just blaming the messenger.
>>
>>30938760
Very important question OP, if you entered a home, or stopped a car, and the only crime that you found any evidence of having been committed was the possession of a handgun sans permit, would you let it slide or arrest the person?
>>
File: 1439131728263.jpg (30KB, 480x395px) Image search: [Google]
1439131728263.jpg
30KB, 480x395px
>>30939178
Lmao well too bad you're both and a cuck to boot
>>30939269
This desu senpai, its pitiful, such autistic rage
>>
>>30939385
>then you actually have some form of mental difficulty since you cannot comprehend what I am saying
Projection. You are choosing to overlook the heart of the matter, then turning it around and claiming whoever isn't you is the one that really doesn't get it.
Get it into your 2-digit IQ brain: the requirements to become a police officer have no impact on the principle here. Nobody gives a shit that you got a cursory background check and some babby-tier pistol qual. Whether someone "already completed the requirements" in a totally different context is immaterial.
>>
>>30939411
He's just trying to buy ammo, you shit.

Do the laws suck there? Yes

Should everyone be able to buy/carry guns w/o the government's approval there? Yes

Is it OP's fault? Fuck no.
>>
>>30939350
Your tendies are ready anon, see you after school
>>
>>30939437

You can throw around memes all you want but you're only wasting your own time typing your shitposts if you refuse to respond to the substance of anyone's argument. Presumably you're just too young or stupid to understand what all the big boys are talking about, so attacks on tone are the best you can do?
>>
File: 1470152578405.png (150KB, 309x321px) Image search: [Google]
1470152578405.png
150KB, 309x321px
>>30938933
>thinking cops are required to actually know how to use their guns
>>
>>30938933
There's actually a famous rally driver who doesn't have a driver's licence in his country of origin. He can race down mountains at 80km/h but can't drive 55 in the city

>>30939290
>>30939193
the logic LITERALLY does not work because NASCAR driving is not at all the same as driving on a normal road. licenses ensure that you know the rules of the road, not how to drive fast. Fuck off.
>>
>>30939452
He's just trying to buy ammo in a way that other supposedly equal citizens cannot. Wal-Mart just did the exact same thing as Barrett did to LAPD, or other gun manufacturers did to NY after SAFE.
>>
>>30939452
/Thread

There are good and bad cops, and we need to worry about Hilarity Rawdog Cliton more than anything, so sorry OP fuck Walmart and fuck these autistic wannabe hardasses
>>
>>30939428
>messenger
>>
File: 1417939878478.jpg (100KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1417939878478.jpg
100KB, 500x430px
>>30939428
But it is the police denying them the rights.
If the police ignored those laws, the people wouldn't have to worry about following them.

What you're saying is a justification for them doing their job.
It's: "We know it sucks but we gotta do it".

I don't know OP's character, but there's a lot of cops out there who go to a call and expect an escalated situation and make everything worse.
We do honestly have a problem with police officers doing this.
People greentexting memes doesn't make that change.

I also don't agree with officers having special privileges off duty that a normal civilian wouldn't.
They should be 100% subject to the same laws.
>>
All you fucks talking about jackboot this and "following orders Kek" that like anyone who is a cop is responsible for the current state of civilian rights can just shut the fuck up unless they are actively working to over-throw this "oppressive regime".

If they are part and parcel to the government as enforcers then you are many times more complicit since you consume multiple services of said regime instead of facilitating just one.
>>
>>30939338
>Rebel Alliance

K.
>>
>>30939033
>be liberal store manager
>put literal retard in hunting gear section
>sinister little white kids convinces him to sell him a mini14 and bulk ammo for $20 and a snickers bar
>school shooting
>serial number checked
"I have no idea how thisncould have happened. We have security measures. I guess we just need to ban all guns since that kid used a simple hunting rifle to kill all those people."
>>
>>30939457
No honestly I just like triggering people like you. There is no substance to your argument and I sense that you may be projecting your insecurity a bit there so let me make it simple.

You can act all hard on /k/ and rage about this situation but at the end of the day agitating and alienating the people (for better or worse) that are in a position to fuck our rights is just pants on head retarded and you should be ashamed of your stupidity
>>
>>30939451
> Okay Bill, I know you were a surgeon and your job heavily involved cutting things.
> I also know you used to be a lumberjack and cut wood and shit all day.
> I'm just going to give you a quick test to see if you can cut this box open in a warehouse.

> Whether someone "already completed the requirements" in a totally different context is immaterial.

If he already met the requirements, why should he re-meet the requirements. Especially when he has to stay at those requirements for his job.

> I got called a retard on the Internet and I'm triggered. Muh projection meme.
>>
>>30939134
>rights being violated
dudebro is trying to buy ammo. the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>30939490
>don't live in New York
>????????
>congratulations, you are now part of the solution

2 ez
>>
File: 1443093761487.jpg (66KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1443093761487.jpg
66KB, 453x604px
This thread
>>
>>30939524
He should just be required to own the permit like a normal civilian would.
Not necessarily take another background check and shooting course.
>>
Antifa faggots vs Police faggots
the thread
>>
>>30939535
Wow that's absolutely retarded, congrats

The solution would be to live there and vote to throw out these unconstitutional laws, moving away is making it worse and giving them ground

>First they came for...
>>
>>30938932
>People just don't like cops because they don't give you a pass for speeding
>It can't have ANYTHING to do with rampant brutality and corruption, because we bust our asses to cover that up.
>>
>I went through more shit than most people do to get this dumbshit little permit
>just let me buy some fuckin ammo

>ooga booga fuk da poleece

this thread
>>
>>30939553
>he doesn't live in a purple state and vote for the candidates with the highest NRA rating
>he doesn't understand how electoral politics work
>he thinks accomplishing nothing is better than actually improving things
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 500x701px
Weather you feel for OP or not.

This is whats in store for all of us if Shillary wins.
Well, at least all of us civilians.
>>
>>30938859
This, sorry op you're not above the law. Any law that states so is unconstitutional. Walmart didn't do muffin
>>
>>30939549
At that point it would literally be redundant. If he already has one, and has the qualifications of getting another one, then he should be able to use them interchangeably.
>>
>>30939669
He's a government worker, he should be acquainted with redundancy and circular shit.
>>
File: police.webm (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
police.webm
3MB, 320x180px
>>30938932
you could just get a permit instead of pretending like you're above the law because you own a blue shirt :^)
>>
>>30939717
Just because he should be used to it doesn't mean that it should be a thing and is correct.
>>
>>30939164
There was a time when a police had a little something called personal discretion. He could give someone a slap on the wrist or a warning. Now every cop makes it sound like they have no say in the matter. But that's a departmental problem, not an individual officer
>>
>>30939741
Tell you what: He can buy pistol ammo without a pistol permit when everyone else in NYC can.
>>
>>30939765

OP here. I live in upstate New York.
>>
>>30939574
>rampant brutality and corruption

>actually believes the mainstream media when they say cops are rampantly brutal

>actually believes anything the mainstream media says

>probably is voting for hillary
>>
>>30939741
Why? Because you say so?
I'm just saying he should be required to have the same permit as all other citizens, there should be no special privileges for officers off duty.
>>
>>30939765
You're the typ e of person who would drag someone else down were you drowning.
>>
>>30938760

tfw Walmart accidentally into bro-tier company that won't give the anti-fun governments shit they won't let civilians have a la Barrett.

Feels good man.
>>
>>30939807
>because you're a cop, you should be above the law

Why are americans such rampant boot-lickers?
>>
>>30939524
>If he already met the requirements, why should he re-meet the requirements.
Because of context, dumbass. Meeting the requirements in a different context is immaterial.
>>
>>30939524
But handling a craft knife is entirely different from using a chainsaw. I wouldn't trust an arborist to, say, cut foamcore or plexiglass decently.

Also, why should he be above the law either way? He should get no special rights that the rest of us don't get, you fucking bootlicker.
>>
Kek. Get a job, Opie.
>>
>>30938760

Someone needs to ask walmart to make this formal policy in fucked states.
>>
First of all OP, thank you for your service to your community. In the instance you describe, I am of the opinion they were right to deny you. If you are procuring ammunition for your job and it is taxpayer funded, then the department would have to go through purchasing procedures to get it. You went to Wal Mart and tried to buy it as a private citizen. Your credentials permit you to carry off duty, but not to buy personal range ammunition at a local retailer with your own money. If you want to do that, get a permit as a private citizen. If you want to practice for work, then your department should issue you the ammunition they feel you need.

No hate or animosity towards you at all. In my opinion you shouldn't be allowed to buy personal ammunition for use as a civilian with your professional credentials. Men in the army can't buy ammunition at Wal Mart because they have qualified in their capacity as a soldier.

Stay safe.
>>
>>30939164
Laws ain't shit without enforcers.

Also
>against the state institution.
>voting for a state-expansionist.

Jesus Christ it's like you literally don't have the mental capacity to comprehend a political view outside of the republican-democrat false dichotomy.
>>
>>30939503
>the end of the day agitating and alienating the people (for better or worse) that are in a position to fuck our rights is just pants on head retarded and you should be ashamed of your stupidity
>If I lick their boots clean enough then maybe they won't violate my rights!
Shameful.
>>
>>30939235
>Government allowing (basically only) itself to have guns
>this guy tries to present that as some inkling of liberty.

This is how states like New York are allowed to happen.
>>
>>30939315
>>fingerprinted by FBI
Ableist against those without fingerprints!
>>8 hour safety course
Some of us have to work asshole! Who the fuck has 8 hours free time in this economy! I have to make overtime to try to make up for the wage gap!
>>character witnesses
All my character witnesses are fellow radfems. I don't think your system would approve because of sexism.
>>appear before judge and let them see you're a decent person
I already know I'm a decent person, it's patriarchal racists like those judges you say I should pander to that are the problem.
FIX THE SYSTEM YOU CLOSE-MINDED MULTIETHNIC-EXOTIFYING, ABLE-BODY-OVERPRIVILEGED BINARIST! It violates the rights of trans-womyn, alternatively-abled, intergender, personkin-of-colour.
>>
>>30940093
Bravo
>>
>>30938819
Wow. You're really really smart and funny and cool
>>
File: 1443459017404.jpg (20KB, 550x271px) Image search: [Google]
1443459017404.jpg
20KB, 550x271px
>>30939458

This DESU Senpai.

>Brother is a cop and veteran
>Showing him my AR
>He awkwardly shoulders it
>Butt of the stock is under his arm in his armpit
>right elbow flared way up
>His eye is almost touching the rear sight
>"Man this stock is really long"
>MFW my stock has the same length of pull as a standard A2 stock
>>
>>30939116
>firing 50 rounds to qualify
>elite training
Nogunz Summerfield detected.
>>
Had a similar experience at a Walmart here in my hometown, Texas as well, mind you. I was 19 trying to buy a flat for my 12 gauge, idiot told me that I had to be 21 for shells and rifle ammo. Long story short, his dumbass manager said the same shit, I left after heated exchange, and never went back since.
>>
>>30939082
you are a special kind of retard
>>
>>30938760
Yes, how terrible it mustve been for your special snowflake permit to not work. Maybe you should be more upset that a permit is required in the first place
>>
>>30938859
top kek, I lol'd m8
>>
>>30939669
It's like you don't even know how government works...
>>
>>30940029
Indeed, nigga. Indeed.

Don't fall all over yourself apologizing for your opinion, though. You have the right to free expression(assuming USA) for a reason.
>>
>>30938760
fuck u
you think your better than everyone else

why don't you do something about the stupid fucking law you fucking jackboot
>>
>>30938932
maybe you should get a fucking id card then like everyone else faggot
>>
>>30939164
big unions are in the state's pockets, the whole reason why they make exemptions for police owning certain kinds of guns is because of that union influence in state level politics.
>>
>>30938760
It's Walmart what'd you expect?
>>
/k/, I want to touch my gun and I am drunk. What do?
>>
>>30943114
14th amendment bitches
>>
File: 1464488573110.jpg (58KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
1464488573110.jpg
58KB, 474x315px
>>30938760
>Have special snowflake status denied because was confused as an average citizen.

>Cry about it to a forum comprised of people who dream of bare bones gun laws worldwide.

Regardless of whether or not your a good guy OP, the fact that you don't have to jump through hoops like the average citizen is getting you no sympathy points from anyone.

And if you think >>30939315 justifies the fact that you got to go through the process in easy mode since you did it primarily to get your job in the first place then you are seriously pic related.
>>
File: doc.jpg (35KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
doc.jpg
35KB, 400x274px
>>30938760
>live in communist ghetto peppered with rich lawless mob families
>watch the place go to shit as our gun rights are slowly stripped away as the men in suits laugh at us
>get fucking completely cucked at wal mart even though cop
>this is the state of things here in New York now
>go back home and wonder what will happen tomorrow when 2-round magazines are implemented and the maximum caliber is limited to .177 crosman

Friend, if you are pro gun, why have you not moved out of that place yet? Come to a red state and help us fight the inevitable Billary onslaught.
>>
>All this cop hate

In the more librul parts of New York around the big shitty and long island, cops are some of the very few pro-gun people left out there.
If you see NRA stickers anywhere in NYC, it'll probably be on a personal car parked outside a precinct, triggering all the dindus and hipsters in the neighborhood.

also
>>30938760
>show him badge and departmental ID
>show him badge
>badge
Badges go on lanyards, OP.
Shields go on your chest.
>>
except new yorkers DO want this cop to be able to purchase without a permit. Allow me to explain. One of the largest arguments used by antifuns is that guns are largely unnecessary, due to there being other measures in place to protect onesself. One of those protections being the police. Now, for the police to remain effective, they must have access to firearms. Ergo, the only state a dirty sect- I mean antifuns would want is a semi police state, in which normal people are denied the right to guns by putting a series of hoops in front of the right to bear arms, while police officers, who are intended to use weapons by the antifuns, can get around these hoops. By the way, if police could not get around these hoops either, antifun would not want that, because then the police would be no more effective at protecting you than yourself with no gun, and that is not what the antifuns want.
>>
>>30938817
Just transfer as a cop to another state?
Nothing against New York it's just not my cup of tea friend
>>
>>30939380
Dude I just wouldn't be a cop or own a gun if it took that much fucking effort.
Also who really wants to be a cop?
I know there are some good ones out there but I anyone I know who is a cop or wanted to be a cop was a prick. With maybe two exceptions but even they were pricks until you got to know them.
>>
>>30939606
>attractive asian girl with weird parasite dick and ak
>the horror
>>
>>30938760
w-wait, being an underage cop in New York gets you access to pistols? Holy shit what country are you in?

Can you get unfucked rifles too?!
>>
>>30939787
3rd party independent news sources are the only reliable news sources these days and there's plenty of evidence that ACAB
>>
>>30944457

> being an underage cop in New York gets you access to pistols?

Wut. Minimum of 21 to be an LEO here bucko. Not sure how you got underage out of that post.

>Can you get unfucked rifles too?!

Yes, because we can't be charged with criminal possession of a weapon. At all.
http://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article265.htm#p265.04
>>
>>30944510

Oops that didn't link right. Anyways click on 265.20 "Exemptions".

>b) Police officers as defined in subdivision thirty-four of section
1.20 of the criminal procedure law.
(c) Peace officers as defined by section 2.10 of the criminal
procedure law.
>>
>>30944515
wait so cops can get SBRs and AOWs without stamps?

Also Troy takes 18 year olds as cops I think. God knows they need as much blood as they can get
>>
>>30944531

No because federal law trumps state. But the charge for having a "non-compliant" AR would be criminal poss of a wep, of which it is a perfect defense for that charge to be a police or peace officer.

Examples of things it's legal for police to have and not non-LEOs in NY would be butterfly knives, nunchukkas, switchblades, brass knuckles, etc.
>>
>>30938760
>I AM THE LAW
t. piggy
>>
>>30944544
this state sucks
>>
File: Government.png (19KB, 550x607px) Image search: [Google]
Government.png
19KB, 550x607px
>>30938859
Nice.

Quit your job, OP. You're on the wrong side.
>>
>>30939269
I genuinely dislike anytime law enforcement or LEOs are brought up because it always devolves into shit like this no matter where it is. Most of these arguments from either side are literally nignog-tier logic. People just turn retarded, purely emotion driven. Something good becomes bad and something bad becomes good, all because of who it was.
>>
File: 1470709680140.jpg (54KB, 792x864px) Image search: [Google]
1470709680140.jpg
54KB, 792x864px
>>30939753
this. forcing body cams is another way to insure oppressive laws are enforced.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.