[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detroit anon here again. My van got broken into last night and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Detroit anon here again. My van got broken into last night and nothing of importance was stolen, but they found a box of .38 spl shells. Now I'm worried that they'll come back because they know I have guns. Am I overthinking this situation??
>>
>>30937219
>Am I overthinking this situation?
No.
>>
Also what can I do to ensure they don't get stolen by dequan??
>>
You can buy one of those cheap motion detector alarms in the hope that that scares off the burglar before they steal your shit.

You can get that 3M window reinforcement shit.

Really though, I'd just try and think of a way to hide my valuable shit effectively.

Maybe a false bottom to a cabinet or a space behind the drywall.
>>
>>30937275
You have a .38 don't you?
>>
>>30937302
I've got like 17 guns...
>>
>>30937301
>Maybe a false bottom to a cabinet or a space behind the drywall.
>implying niggers don't break property for fun
They smash shit for fun and often find stuff hidden because of this.
>>
File: idontevenknow.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
idontevenknow.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>Nothing of importance was stolen
Glad we share the same opinion on .38 Spl
>>
>>30937324
Ideally at some point before they randomly find your stash you come home from work and shoot them in the back.
>>
>>30937219
If you live in an apartment, yes.
If you live in a house in the burbs, yes.
If you live in a house in actual Detroit, better buy more and don't sleep for a week.
>>
>>30937345
Actual house in Detroit. My mom lives there so I told her the situation and gave her a loaded pistol. But I don't think that sufficient enough
>>
nobody cares faggot, plenty of kommandos live in the city
>>
>>30937411
Did you even read, or are you just going to shitpost like a faggot?
>>
>>30937402
I doubt that anyone is going to kick down your door hunting a 38.

Also, every time I've heard of someone getting something stolen from them in Detroit it was because they left something visible or they had an old/unlocked car.

Just move to dearborn or something.
>>
File: CarBrokeDownInDetroit.gif (2MB, 472x197px) Image search: [Google]
CarBrokeDownInDetroit.gif
2MB, 472x197px
Not sure why any white man would live in a dystopian hellhole like Detroit by choice.

Time to move OP.
>>
File: castanza 1445889970921.jpg (127KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
castanza 1445889970921.jpg
127KB, 300x400px
>>30937411
>american johannesburg
>live
>>
>>30937402
Hope your mom knows how to use it. If your van was on the street I wouldn't worry about it too much (carhoppers are fucking everywhere in Detroit), but if it was in your driveway they might be ballsy enough to check the house. Either way they'd be more likely to break in when they think nobody is home, since guns in house = armed homeowner.
>>
>>30937459
>move to Dearborn
Violent crime rate per capita is pretty negligible between the two, homie
>>
>>30937506
I've spent a ton of time in Dearborn and never had an issue.

Plus just for shits and giggles, I looked it up and Dearborn has a lower violent crime rate than the national average. On the other hand, auto theft is way higher.
>>
>>30937459
>>30937590
I moved in to watch over my mom. We own we can't just "move"
>>
>>30937590
I've lived and worked in and near Detroit for almost two decades and never had a problem either, that doesn't mean shit doesn't happen desu
>>
>>30937402
Did you park on the street? Don't do that anymore.
>>
>>30937780
Right next to my house
>>
>>30937219
I say leave your van unlocked with some poison methanol-enriched high proof liquor in it. Make the world a slightly better place.
>>
>>30937327
Police have been using .38 for years. If it works, it works.
>>
>>30937793
This.
>>
>>30937791
Rule #1 of parking your vehicle
Do NOT park on the street.
>>
>>30937856
I was in my driveway
>>
File: SEK Stuttgart.jpg (181KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
SEK Stuttgart.jpg
181KB, 1280x854px
>>30937817
Who in 2016 is still using .38? At my exam I saw a female Sgt with a wheel gun but I'd assumed it was .357, are they still regularly carrying old school .38's?
>>
>>30937896
Rule #2 of parking your vehicle.
Do NOT park outside of a garage complex
>>
>>30937793
>Buy multiple bottles of malt liquor
>pour half out
>fill with laxative
>enjoy thinking about some nigletts shitting their brains out and possible dying from dehydration
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2378x3736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2378x3736px
OP here. So I installed a steel security door in my basement and put all my valuables in the room... Crisis averted. For now.
>>
>>30937793
+10 World could always use more blues musicians.
>>
>>30938278
>brains
Kek.
>>
>>30937301
>hope that that scares off the burglar
Insufficiently terminatative.

Normal solution is to leave candy or alcohol in the van. With slow poison.

Void where prohibited etc. Detroit? That's the jungle, right?
>>
>>30938941
OP, I love you, but thats fucking stupid, a bolt cutter is going to make short work of that. You are basically asking to get robbed at that point.
>>
>>30938941
Why would you not just get a fire door?

It's solid metal, and it doesn't tell burglars "hey, valuable shit over here"
>>
>>30939230
>Dindus
>Thinking ahead

What does Tyrone Scott Grey have a fucking bag of holding with all his tools in it?
>>
>>30939271

Since when does a pair of bolt cutters warrant a Bag of Holding?
>>
>>30939230
There's a steel bolt going from the door into the wall itself. It's sturdy as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 739x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 739x652px
>>30939230
>>30939713
The bike lock is just for extra measure. This is all my shit that's in the room. The mac11 is in my room loaded and ready to go. And my mom has the walther
>>
>>30939211
Pretty much lawless town unless you fuck up real bad or do whatever you're doing right in front of the cops
>>
>>30939745
Mac11 made me bust a nut.
>>
>>30939745
same shotgun as me cool
>>
>>30938941
If that is drywall around that door, and your walls are built on 16" centers, I could break into your fortress with my fucking shoe. That door in that setting tells me the shit I want to steal is just a few kicks away.
>>
>>30940171
There's a wooden beam in between the door and the hole. I should know because we built it. Tried kicking it. Doesn't budge.
>>
>>30940221
they can fit between the beams is the point
>>
>>30939745
>Live in Dindu Containment Zone 1
>Owns a suppressed Mac11, an AK pistol, pistols, rifles, and shotguns
>Just now installing a security measure

Chances are, the door is enough. If a thief is dumb enough to try going against a basement door, he probably doesn't have bolt cutters. Anyone worth a damn would know that it'd just take someone waking up or coming home for them to be trapped in the basement. If the thief is smart enough, he still might be cautious about getting trapped down in a basement for the possibility of a few guns. Just keep one gun by your bed and maybe set up some generic window alarms.

God Speed, Detroit Anon. Don't die on me now.

-734 anon
>>
>>30940284
We had the door already, just moved back in and had to pick it up from my brothers house. Thank you for having faith in me michibro
>>
>>30939745
Is it a full giggle mac?

Godspeed anon, if you have a safe make sure it's secured. Reinforce window frames so they can't be popped in and get an alarm system.

may the /k/ube be with you.
>>
>>30937327
>t. never shot a .38
>>
>>30940446
It's not an nfa Mac sadly. One day though...
>>
>>30940474
Never give up on your dream of full giggle senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 650x1000px
>>30937219
>Buy a safe
>Keep a loaded handgun outside safe
>Put a few holes in your ceiling when you hear someone fucking around (warning shot)
>Shoot the first dindu to poke his head inside the room

This isn't hard shit, mate.
>>
>>30940497
My retired police officer neighbor told me if they're in the house kill them, no warning shots. Then contact her right away.
>>
>>30937964
Some people are stuck in their ways man. But the only reason I could see carrying a .38 special was if you were a limp wristed dick who can't handle .357 magnum.
>>
There has to be ways to "home alone" your house without getting a manslaughter charge right?
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 597x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 597x536px
>>30940519
Mate, a warning shot given is 100% more defensible in every way you look at it.
It doesn't have to be over their head, it just has to alert them that you are awake and armed.
Shouting fuck off and squeezing one off is not going to give away where you are in your bedroom, and 99% the dindus will head for the hills rather than walk into a dark room with an armed guy in it, or alternatively keep stealing your tv only to be shot in the back.
The issue with not giving a warning shot is that if you catch multiple assailants unaware, they will fight back, whereas they may just run if they know a fight is coming.

Your cop neighbour doesn't know shit about armed assailants desu, I grew up in South Africa, where the dinduing reached critical mass decades ago, and everyone fires a warning shot (except Oscar), as it guarantees your safety in court, and normally gets the dindus leaping back out the window.

As always with a firearm, the fact you have one is more of a weapon that the gun itself, unless the assailant is determined to kill you. Always shoot a warning shot, you lose nothing but a bullet, and stand to gain a shitload.
>>
>>30940633
You're either an idiot or a professional shitposter.
>>
>>30940685
If you are gonna reveal my true self, you are going to need to at least outline where the post touched you, on the doll please.
>>
For all of you who say "Get a Safe" That's a bad idea. Safe's are designed to keep your kids out of your important papers and such, but not to stop crims. 2:34 in this video they show how easy it is to open a safe.

https://youtu.be/nBhOjWHbD6M?t=150
>>
>>30940633
The problem with warning shots are that not only are they typically illegal in the USA, but you're taking a chance of damaging or destroying something that you wouldn't want to like your computer or your neighbor's little kid. Leave the warning shots to center-mass and your business shots to the head.
>>
>>30939211
>Normal solution is to leave candy or alcohol in the van

That's homicide, generally a bad idea.

Can't set deadly traps to protect property bro.
>>
>>30940921
It's not illegal if you don't get caught.
>>
>>30940810
>warning shots
>illegal

>warning shots
>dangerous

Again, point the gun straight up, and pull into your ceiling, rather than your computer or your neighbours children. If you can't manage this, you should probably turn in your funs.

Alternatively, think of modern era, and the story that could be dindued if you waited in the dark to headshot one of the gentlemen

>"we wuz just luking for somewhere tu sleep cuz we have no daddy, wez good bois"
>"crazy whitey just shot us, didn't even say anything, no warning"
>"I knew anon when he was young, I always said this obsession with firearms was dangerous"
>"It appears anonymous use to frequent online chatrooms where people would frequently talk about killing homeinvaders, removing kebabs, and buy the latest babykilling assualt rifles, is it possible that anon lured these boys to his house just to kill them?"
>"I juzt want to know why he didn't call out to my boi, he wuz gud, he waz probably trying to sell bibles"
>"Why were anons guns insecure and ready to go without warning? was he planning to kill invaders?"
>"I taught anon in gradeschool, and he always had a funny aura about him, I am not surprised in honesty."
>"I guess the preassure of college got to him, and he turned to racism to explain the oriental students higher achievements"

I hope you enjoy anal anon, recieving tho.
>>
>>30937402
This is how I know you'll get robbed again.
>>
>>30940959
I refuse to put a hole in my ceiling for the sake of giving the dindus an out.
>>
>>30940633
>Mate, a warning shot given is 100% more defensible in every way you look at it.
>your image
It just doesn't make sense. Also, we just had a thread about this a couple hours ago on why warning shots are stupid.
>>
>>30940958
I know a guy that has a cheap 3rd party sale Saturday night special that's loaded with intentionally over pressured rounds and the barrel is obstructed by a casing intentionally lodged in the barrel. His thinking is that if someone breaks in and steals that gun, they've got coming to them what they deserve. I'm not saying to do it though, but I kinda agree with his thinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x465px
>>30941016
It's fucking $10 to repair at most, and it saves you a shitload of potential court fees.
>>30941086
Only cucks get buttfucked by liberals, and not giving a warning shot will only end one way.

Think about it, obviously a warning shot doesn't help the actual engagement, but it means you then have absolute authority to go full ham on the first dindu you see, hear, or smell, as any reasonable person would agree that if someone will enter a house/room when gunfire has occured, they are there to kill/injure in all likelyhood.
You guys gotta keep civil court in mind, it's a shitload easier for them to rape you there for being an asshole. So while the state may not prosecute you are you were within the law, you can still get hit by a civil court for being a blatant retard and potentially being liable for the death, due to your lack of notifying the attacker that he is fucking with the wrong guy.

Also, a hole in your ceiling so you are never bothered again is a small price to pay. Remember to shoot up, and then call the cops, shouting that you are armed and they are on their way.
You are then the good guy, moral and legaly defensible, while giving away a small element of surprise, and one bullet, along with a small part of your ceiling. Anyone who can't see how this is advantageous in the current political climate is either retarded or very naive.
>>
File: MunichSEK.jpg (71KB, 940x403px) Image search: [Google]
MunichSEK.jpg
71KB, 940x403px
>>30940539
I guess, anon. I'm just trying to imagine how she was patrolling the streets of Chicago with a goddam .38. That's insane to me, I should've asked her when I was leaving.
>>
>>30938181
Wanna bet that OP, like 99% of Americans, keeps useless shit in his garage and parks his cars outside?
>>
>>30941102
Someone should post that picture of how to make a boobytrapped AK mag.
>>
>>30940921
If a man breaks into your house and decides to drink your bleach, is that homicide?
>>
>>30940539
The Model 36 Does not come in .357 Magnum.
>>
>>30939745
Uhhhh are you black OP?

Its okay, it would explain why you live in Detroit.
>>
>>30937219
Don't live in Detroit you total nigger.
>>
9/11 all over again?
>>
>>30937275
Hide an angry bear inside van, record the results for keks.
>>
>>30945398
Noisy. Messy. Too obvious.

Plan B: get hold of an old X-ray generator for metallurgy (do NOT touch the windows - if you don't know why you need to read up), wire it up to the (obvious) light switch. Intruders looking inside will turn on the light and quietly irradiate themselves. For your own use wire up a second less obvious light switch.
>>
>>30940959
You weren't scared enough to use deadly force if you fired warning shots

t. Prosecutor
>>
>>30937474
>those blood splatters
what were those, HE rounds?
>>
>>30941565
>but it means you then have absolute authority to go full ham on the first dindu you see, hear, or smell, as any reasonable person would agree that if someone will enter a house/room when gunfire has occured, they are there to kill/injure in all likelyhood.

You already have that in Michigan without firing a warning shot. It's called castle doctrine. It should also protect from civil suits.
You'd lose all that with a warning shot, as you obviously didn't fear enough for your life to shoot the intruder in the first place.
>>
>>30940539
38's have always been considered very accurate and lethal, the problem was penetrating barriers... and it's not like a double stack of hollowpoints is going to do that any better.
>>
>>30941565
Shut up you no-guns faggot. Your advice clearly breaks two of the four rules of gun safety.
Firing a shot through your ceiling means you weren't sure of your target and what's beyond it, and you didn't keep your finger off the trigger until you are on target. Since you had no target you should have kept your finger off the trigger.
find me one competent defensive firearms instructor who thinks warning shots are the way to go, and double-barrel Biden doesn't count.
>>
>>30950403
yeah right they'd probably charge you with attempted murder after the thieves panic and call the police on themselves, they were tresspassing and if they didn't take anything yet they'll probably just get a few days in county or something it's not like they have anywhere important to be like a good job.
>>
>>30950688
More likely discharging a firearm in city limits. Since you obviously didn't fear for your life, otherwise you would have shot the perpetrators, you don't have an affirmative defense.
Enjoy jail.
>>
>>30950782
I didn't say he should do it, I was saying he shouldn't.
Yeah discharging in city limits would probably just be one of the things they throw in with the larger charges to try and get your lawyer to plea it down. Warning shots are not the kind of thing I would recommend, maybe show them I have a weapon and let them know I'm going to use it. Warning shots no.
>>
File: 1466662316795.jpg (22KB, 480x406px) Image search: [Google]
1466662316795.jpg
22KB, 480x406px
>>30937275
High impact sexual violence
Or you know... Shoot them
>>
File: 1469947703791.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469947703791.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>30937327
Thats some strong bait you got there anon-chan
Guaranteed bites for sure
>>
File: 1465745993817.jpg (483KB, 1571x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1465745993817.jpg
483KB, 1571x1046px
>>30938941
>that cardboard wall
Poor lad. Why can't americans into real houses anyway?
>>
>>30937327
it's a nice way to shoot your .357 without shelling out for .357 shells

fucking faggot
>>
>>30951499
that's not a fucking house you're either a chud or a morlock. How did the fucking mole people figure out how to get on the internet?
>>
>>30941565
>warning shots are more defensible
>what is castle doctrine
please stop posting
>>
>>30951535
not hard when they bury the backbone cables right next to your house, skyseer.
>>
>>30950498
>>30951585
>being free of criminal allegations by following the law to the letter will certainly keep me clear of a civil case

Enjoy paying out the nose when the dindu has a good lawyer snap up this case for brownie points. Again, while you had a right to shoot him under castle doctrine laws, sitting in your house silently waiting for the assailant to come in unaware that you are armed, is not a move a reason person would make, while it does prolong your life. Same way you could booby trap your hallway, it's probably legal as he walked into it, but it's unreasonable to the average layman and hence could net you some serious recompensation in civil court, due to the lower requirements for hard evidence.
I get that it doesn't help the situation at hand, but it could save you thousands afterwards.

>>30950606
If I told you to put a target on your ceiling, would that cool your autism?
>>
File: 1465602021389.jpg (139KB, 1594x896px) Image search: [Google]
1465602021389.jpg
139KB, 1594x896px
>>30951535
>that's not a fucking house
no shit
>>
>>30951727
>Enjoy paying out the nose when the dindu has a good lawyer snap up this case for brownie points.

Castle doctrine laws have a pre-emotion of civil suits in the case of justifiable homicide. Lawyer couldn't even bring the case to court, but he could charge the dindus legal fees.

Also regarding the target on the ceiling: Oh you're so witty. You do realize that you are responsible for every bullet that comes out of your gun, right? That's the point of being aware of your target and what's beyond it. You're more likely to have that lawyer sue you because your warning shot came down on your neighbors crib than the parents of the melanin enhanced youth you popped in your house.
I hope you don't own guns, you make the rest of us look bad with your thundering ignorance.
>>
>>30951727
Owning a firearm for self defense in your home is now the same as booby traps?
You're an idiot. Booby traps are illegal because they are indescrimanant. Justifiable self defense is not.
>>
>>30940539
because you can barely tell the difference between a 38 and a 357 ballistically out of a short barrel, so it kinda makes sense for CC, and if you own a 38 special, no reason to really get a 357 for a CCW

but yeah, a cop shouldn't be using a 38.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 236x285px
>>30951784
>justifiable homicide
This is where you get fucked, as by sitting silently in the dark, you haven't taken every reasonable step to avoid the killing.
Same as leaving your door open with the tv on just to lure some dindu in, it's potentially legal, but not defensible in civil court as it is not 110% justifiable.

>9mm
>overpenetrate straight through your roof

Mark a fucking rafter and shoot into it if you are this autistic, it is a hell of a lot easier to defend a warning shot if there was evidence of a home invader than to defend a dead dindu when neigbours heard nothing but a series of shots.
>>
>>30940744
and then if you finish the video they will advise to do research on what safe you should use.
>>
>>30951837
If you don't identify yourself as the home owner, and don't state in some fashion that you are armed, and simply shoot a figure in the dark because they are in your home, you may as well have a booby trap. That's the point, you are being indescriminate in your childish attempts at edgy home-defense. Obviously you can try and shout all this information to the drug-addled dindu, but good luck with that.

To be a reasonable home defender you have to be assured that the person in your house is there illegitimately, is armed, and is likely going to cause you bodily harm. Shooting, or otherwise notifying them that you have a firearm, and them not leaving, is good proof for all of these points, with concrete evidence that you checked (hole in the ceiling). Otherwise, the "un-reasonable" doubt of civil courts can stand to buttfuck you.
>>
>>30951758
you're still a chud
:^)
>>
Detroit is a shit-hole, move to Birmingham you peasant.
>>
>>30937219
why would niggers come back when they know you have a gun and its probably loaded. yes, you are over thinking it. negros are lazy. only crackheads who are high would come back and crackheads are like cockroaches, scatter when the lights are on. detroit is full of retards. i wouldnt worry about it.
>>
>>30943117
I don't live in shitville USA and have a lot of shit that I don't have space for otherwise.
>>
>>30954426
because they know you have a gun which is worth a lot of money and can be used in illegal activities?
>>
File: momoneyfodaprograms.jpg (370KB, 632x1000px) Image search: [Google]
momoneyfodaprograms.jpg
370KB, 632x1000px
>>30954426
You're giving nigs too much forethought. They won't think down the line someone inside might be armed, they just know "gibs me dat".
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.