[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the things you have become accustomed or numbed to when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

What are the things you have become accustomed or numbed to when it's either related with your hobby of guns or just yourself in general?

For me I giving a shit about politicians and the gun scare tactics that they use on people and how people make the same extreme accounts that "were gonna lose our guns tonight and martial law is gonna be enacted!"

The same shit I have been hearing for over twenty years and I still have my guns and the politicians are just as loud as ever and the liberals are just as annoying as ever.
>>
>>30935812
> .02 cents have been deposited in your account.

The reason we haven't faced an Australia style ban and seizure is because people have fought political battles and organized to protect the constitution.
>>
I grown accustomed to the fact that pain isn't much to worry or be concerned about.

Yeah getting stabbed or being shot or getting your skin graded off is horrifying but what I am talking about is small pains like the garand thumb and the hornets stings.

Like this long time ago I kept hearing about how fire ant stings are the most unbearable pain to go through that it feels like actual fire is on your skin.

Well I wanted to see if it was true myself so I went out my backyard where there was a large mound of fire ants and I literally put my entire arm in the mound and shook them up a bit to get them awake.

Of course I had to flick off a few that got up to my shoulder but i kept my entire hand and arm in the fire ant hill for about ten minutes and guess what?

It wasn't that bad I mean hell the pain wasn't nothing more than just hard pinching everywhere and by the time I got done I brushed them off of my arm and yes it was blistering with sting marks and a day later the pain grew worse but it wasn't unbearable.

As a matter of fact it was alright for me really and I will admit I did had fun popping the white zit like sting marks on my arm especially when I go to bite them one at a time but it wasn't bad at all.

I don't understand where the idea that a fire ant sting is some ungodly horrible pain bringer come from but it has been years ago thats for sure and it's pathetic when I see guys can't even hold their hands on the anthill for more than two minutes when I did it for a full ten minutes without flinching.

I guess I'm just not sensitive to pain like others are.
>>
>>30935926
>antman
>>
>>30935812
CTR shill detected
>>
>>30935926
Oh

You're back
>>
>>30935926
And here he lives another day
>>
>>30936276
CTR?
>>
What is
>assault weapons ban
>state assault weapons bans
>EOs blocking imports
>EOs making it harder for gun companies to operate
>California appeals court rules that Americans have no right to concealed carry
>Federal district court rules that Americans have no right to machine guns or other weapons regulated under the NFA
Yeah we're truly in the middle of a 2A Renaissance
>>
One thing I've become accustomed to is TD on literally everything that has a trigger.
>>
File: ctr.jpg (47KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
ctr.jpg
47KB, 640x629px
>>
>>30935812
Alright came back and realized my typo error from hell

The part that stupidly says "i giving a shit" it was supposed to spell out as "i don't give a shit!" Fucking Samsung phone typo errors
>>
>>30935926
Is this the return of ant man?
>>
>>30938596
I hope so
>>
>>30935926
>habbening
>>
>>30935926
Nigga you on bathsalt?
>>
>>30935812

Use to dead bodies. I work as a transporter at my hospital (we just go around and lift ppl, take them from point A to B in the hospital) when ever some one does, we gotta go pick them up, bring them downstairs to the morgue.
>>
>>30940595

Some one dies*
>>
>>30935926
OUR MESSIAH HAS RETURNED!
>>
>>30935926
How the fuck are you able to handle that much pain!?

Are you like some kind of masochist BDSM maniac or something?
>>
>>30935926
>HOOBIDY DOOBIDY
>>
>>30935926
Can someone that is a drawfag draw this out and screenshot it?
>>
>>30935812

Most things.

All that's really left is hate.

And guns. I live off of hate and guns.

I'm a fitness freak and I can't stand to look in the mirror.

I push away women who want more than a hookup because I don't feel like I'll have a successful relationship again.

I rotate my friends out because I don't want to give any space for hate to grow there.

I hate very specific types of people and fucking these people over consumes most of my time.

Fuck you.
>>
File: Ric Flair.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ric Flair.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
is this thread actually a weapons thread? Seems like another shitbird attempt to rile everyone up.

Op, as >>30935839 and >>30937502 said, we fight constantly for our rights at a cost of billions of dollars, and if we didn't, we'd all be sitting in a corner with safety scissors and a crayon as the most dangerous items allowed.

Shit thread is shit.
>>
>>30944222
What kind of people do you fuck over, and how?
>>
>>30937336
Correct the Record is an internet group dedicated to correcting false statements made about Hillary Clinton or her positions
>>
>>30935812
I have grown accustomed to:

>general ignorance of the majority of people towards guns and laws
>general opinion about guns from said majority
>never talking about myself until I know who's cool about guns and who's not
>living alone and staying away from women on purpose because women are the riskiest when it comes to firearms
>pretending to have a life so nobody gets suspicious
>people saying "nobody taking guns" while laws and regulations ebb away at firearm stuff
>the fact that guns, ammo, and accessories get more expensive with time
>the fact that even as I make more money as time goes on, the rising cost firearm stuff leaves me just as poor
>the fact that I'm just spinning my wheels economically and getting little out of it except old age and massive salt at how I should have bought shit years ago, yet I didn't have enough money years ago to buy it when it was cheaper, and now I can't afford it even if I have more money because it's a fuckton more expensive
>the fact that the aforementioned is a cycle that repeats endlessly
>>
>>30938182
I noticed this about myself as well.
>>
>>30944337

Tyrannical people, cheating whores, abusive people, bullies.

You can break their lies, you can get the law involved, you can embarass them. You can fight them.

Mostly I fuck with the same people over and over.
>>
>>30944586
Stories pls
>>
>>30935812
> Why do we need safety engineers. We haven't had any accidents?
> Why do we need the IT department? Our computers work fine.
>>
>>30941464
>>30940396
they don't know about the antman
>>
>>30944222
>trips of truth

Sounds like me except I'm incurably vain.
>>
american gun owners trying to solve literally everything with guns
>Why do we need police? We have guns.
>Why do we need EMTs? We have guns.
>Why do we need firefighters? We have guns.
>Why do we need a military? We have guns.
>Why do we need power tools? We have guns.
>Why do we need rental units? We have guns.
>Why do we need legal rights? We have guns.
>Why do we need food or drink? We have guns.
>Why do we need cars or trucks? We have guns.

>A train station was bombed? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
A psycho shot up another school? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
>I'm being audited by the IRS? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
>My boss fired me unjustly? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
>Someone hit you with their car? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
>A man died of heart disease? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
>We ran out of milk? Wouldn't have happened if everyone had guns!
>>
>>30947259
>an ironic shitposter? Wouldn't have happened if everyone wasn't a faggot!
>>
>>30935839
t. californian
>>
ooga booga looks like a jungle monkey
>>
>>30935926
>one sign of autism is to be seemingly unreceptive to pain
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x500px
>>30935839
The people who didn't give a fuck about their semi-autos turned them in, anyone who wanted to keep em still has em.
Australia is just the bogeyman used by retards in America as to what happens. Most gun lovers here are just as happyfrom my experiences, humans are resilient animals.
>>
>>30947259
Wow, what an argument.
>TheRockRollingEyes.jpeg
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.