[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there was almost a domestic incident just outside my apartment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: 6316594672_c64ce1505e_z-300x228.jpg (30KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
6316594672_c64ce1505e_z-300x228.jpg
30KB, 300x228px
there was almost a domestic incident just outside my apartment. Guy aggressively followed this woman out onto the street and they got into a shouting match about STDs

>girl: "you cheated on me and gave me chlamydia!"
>guy: "OH JUST GROW UP"

and it got to the guy threatening to break the girl's nose before I yelled out my window that I was gonna call the cops

anyway, my question is

during a violent episode that you're not involved in, at what point do you get to shoot people?
>>
>>30919327
She probably deserved it OP don't meddle in people's affairs
>>
>>30919327
This is kind of a hard question to answer considering that there is a number of different variables for each situation
>>
>>30919327
When they start trying to kill you
>>
>>30919327

You don't because you aren't involved either way. You phone the police and watch the situation. You aren't directly involved so don't bother doing anything or you will get fucked.
>>
>>30919327
At the point you think someone will die if you don't. Like if he started bashing her skull against the concrete it'd probably be a safe bet.
>>
>>30919327

Good rule of thumb; if she was on the ground and he is going all history X on her then shoot. Short of trying to visabily kill her all you can do is watch and jack off as her top is snatched up.
>>
>>30919327
At what point are you willing to jeopardize your liberty? That's the point you get to shoot people.
>>
>>30919327
>white knighting some crackwhore
yeah no thanks
>>
>>30919357
>She probably deserved it OP don't meddle in people's affairs

I wouldn't meddle in people's affairs if they weren't so fucking loud

I wish I could string up a neck-level tripwire across the street and meddle with the affairs of the guy who uses my road to test his motorcycle's volume at 3AM every morning but there isn't really a precedent for that
>>
>>30919327
Best piece of advice my dad ever gave me was to stay the FUCK out of domestic disputes.

It sucks but getting involved has no positive outcomes for you. It is absolutely lose-lose and people are never at all reasonable nor can be reasoned with.

Call the cops if you think it is that things are about to get violent because they can kill everyone there and have no repercussions and won't get testilied about like you potentially could be (people in relationships like this are almost always shitty and are more than willing to get mad about you shooting their bf/gf, even if their life was in danger).

If you shoot someone you are going to be facing up to $100,000 and years of your life dedicated to defending yourself.
Is trying to stop two wastes of carbon from beating each other worth it? Seriously, these are the kind of people who bounce around from problem to problem and are more than willing to get you involved in trouble just to shit on you and see if they can get some money from you to extend their poor decision making just a bit longer before they end up dead or in jail.

>inb4 some faggot blames me for killing Kitty Genovese

sometimes it is worth it, but think long and hard about getting involved in other people trouble, you are not superman and life is not a movie.
>>
>>30919533
>sometimes it is worth it, but think long and hard about getting involved in other people trouble, you are not superman and life is not a movie.

I live in a really trashy city, and every day I walk around and think that it wouldn't be bad at all if everyone gave a shit about the place where they live.

When my grandpa was dying in the hospital, I turned down the opportunity to see him one time because I was a lazy piece of shit and didn't want to sit along for the 2-hour drive. He died a few days later and it always tore me up that I didn't choose to do the right thing when I easily could've.

You're probably right, but I wish you weren't.
>>
>>30919662
I definitely get your point about inaction being a choice itself, but there is a world of difference between suffering a 2 hour drive and suffering manslaughter or murder charges and your livelihood being fucked because you shot some upstanding gentleman trying to curbstomp a woman and she got up and started yelling "WHAAYYYDD YOOOUUU KILLL HIIIIIIMMMMM!"

There was a story from some anon who was out with a girl, about to get robbed or beat, shot one or two guys out of a large and armed group in clear cut self defense, but she started freaking out and from how she explained the situation to the cops made him come off as the bad guy who killed them for no reason. Only thing that saved him was that it was in a parking garage with cameras that showed how it actually went down. It's 4chan so probably a bullshit story, but stuff like that happens.

>every day I walk around and think that it wouldn't be bad at all if everyone gave a shit about the place where they live

I really do sympathize with you on this. I'm not saying these things because "dude lmao only you matter" like some edgy teen or, even worse, some Ayn Rand enthusiast, but because it is the way the world works.

If you live in a smaller town where everybody knows everybody and you have a good reputation and the guy you shoot has a reputation for being shit you might well be able to take action and not worry about it, but in more urban areas where we are all just a number and a name it is a large risk to take.
>>
File: CCW on the street.webm (3MB, 554x360px) Image search: [Google]
CCW on the street.webm
3MB, 554x360px
Pic related seems like a situation in which intervention is justifiable.
>>
>>30919327
Don't interact with niggers.
Don't care about nigger.
Only deal with niggers when they try to involve you.

You just committed 1st degree murder on an unarmed man from your apartment window.
>>
>>30920414
Shit. Where did that happen?
>>
>>30920574
Israel some time late last year. That image triggered the same response from me.

>reverse image search is cool
>I forget about it too
>>
>>30919373

The only correct answer.
>>
File: IMG_20160808_210028.jpg (53KB, 562x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_210028.jpg
53KB, 562x640px
>>30919533
Most sound advice in thread
>>
>>30920598
Yeah. Now I feel stupid for forgetting. But that was still pretty fucked up. Glad someone stopped the bastard.
>>
>>30920598
Oh shit thats actually israel
I recognise by the bus stop sign
We have alot of those around here with all the arabs and palestinians
Too bad the cpuntry is full of cucks and CCing is pretty much impossible
>MFW living and serving in jericho but never being able to own one
>>
>>30919327
1: Do you live in a gun friendly state?

Yes - possibly help. situational.

No - fuck whoever that is, because helping them is not worth you going to jail

2: Is it something between a couple / ex couple?

NO. A husband could be beating his wife to death, but if you kill the husband even to save her life then she will cry and bitch and tell the police that you murdered him. Not worth it. Stay way.

Is some random guy being mugged or something like that?

If you can get the drop on the criminal then sure, whatever.
>>
>>30920670
You could always just put an attacker in the Walls Of Jericho
>>
>>30920784
Well they are awesome and what not
But jericho man
I need it in my life
>>
>>30920802
Drink it in man....
>>
>>30919327
legally, you're allowed to render defense for another in any case where they themselves would be permitted to use self defense.

your specific situation doesn't qualify.
>>
File: 1464458625068.jpg (520KB, 1954x1804px) Image search: [Google]
1464458625068.jpg
520KB, 1954x1804px
>>30919327
When they are on my property so that if I have to kill them, I have a decent chance of winning in court.
So in other words, if someone's life is in danger, ie more than words, I might invite them onto my property to separate them from the person that is harming them, then if the person follows or something, use force to defend myself and the person.
But if it's just yelling, who cares.
Niggers are always yelling.
It's an entire race raised without fathers. What do you expect?
>>
>>30920927
>Niggers are always yelling.
>It's an entire race raised without fathers. What do you expect?

OP here. I didn't say the guy was black.
I mean... he was. but that's beside the point.
>>
>>30919389
This.

Also, film shit.
>>
>>30919528
Haha get fucked cager
>>
>>30920991
People who intentionally modify the muffler on a vehicle to make it louder should be summarily executed.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>30920950
Not all niggers are black, my dude. I use it as a general term for ignorant motherfuckers.
>>
>>30919528

I feel that, I would blow up the train-tracks in the woods behind my house for a week of peace if I a) didn't work for the government and b) wasn't pretty sure they'd fix it in like three days.

Saving up to move even further out, because apparently I CAN'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN PEACE AND FUCKING QUIET ANYWHERE ON THIS GODDAMN PLANET.
>>
>>30920991
>Haha get fucked cager

I'd come up with a comeback, but since your suicide scooter is going to permanently maim you at some point I feel like we're already even
>>
>>30919327

>this question and this scenario are why people that want to carry firearms should take a class that reviews the laws in their state that pertain to the use of deadly force.
>>
>>30920784
wrasslefags shitted up /asp/ enough. Dont shit up /k/ too
>>
File: IMG_0981.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>30920998
Loud pipes save lives, double-nigger.

>>30921318
>Suicide scooter
Sheltered manbaby confirmed. Grow a pair.
>>
>>30920991
>people that I hope signed their organ donor card
>>
>>30920991
>cager
Here is your (You)
>>
>>30921771
My EMT buddy told me about all the times motorcycle accidents end wit the riders knee caps taken off when they get flung forward and hit the handlebars. Apparently they lose their testicles too if theres a windshield on their bike.
>>
>>30921880
It's dangerous, but so is most anything in life. You have to be extremely defensive while riding a motorcycle, but I've known dudes who have laid their bikes down at highway speeds and walked away. PPE is really crucial, assuming you don't hit anything head-on like an idiot.
>>
>>30921901
Most dangers in life are necessary. Making my ride to work much more likely to end in my death/loss of testicles is just fucking dumb. Especially if you have a family.

Have fun on your donor cycle though. Pop a few sick ass wheelies before you go.
>>
>>30919373
This
>>
File: Stanislav.png (69KB, 178x246px) Image search: [Google]
Stanislav.png
69KB, 178x246px
>>30921926
You sound like some idiot soccermom right now. Pretty much every motorcycle accident happens because the rider wasn't paying attention, or was inexperienced. You do a thousand things a day that greatly increase your chances of death without realizing it. Also:
>Popping wheelies on a cruiser
Not fucking likely. That's more of a sportbike(faggot) thing.
>>
>>30919373
This honestly
>>
>>30919327
Careful OP, best be one fool than two.
Go looking for a fight and you just might find one, reality will hit hard when you realize the other guy could have a gun too.
>>
>>30919373
This.
>>
>>30920998
I agree, loud mufflers and blasting radios with high bass should constitue as physical assault since some people have had their ear drums punctured and windows broken by ghetto blasters cars and bikers.
>>
>>30921880
My folks work ER...one motorcycle cop got gribdedinto the center divider by a semi...his hip was completly twisted around so his ass was facing forward where his dick was supposed to be and his dick was in the direction where is ass should be.

He bled out on the table, but I can't imagine how the fuck the doctors could approach putting him back to normal without causing more spine damage.
>>
>>30919404
Even then, tell him to stop first. In the ccw class the lawyer/teacher told us a few stories that really should give you pause when you are considering stepping in to unknown situations.
>>
>>30919327
at which ever point you, and no one but you deem it justifiable to end those redguards.
>>
>>30919379
Unless in the clear situation where someone is about to die.
But even then, there's tons of varibles that will dictate whether you should intervene. One example is if it's some brawl between street gangs, would you put yourself in that clusterfuck of a mess if someone was about to die?
>>
>>30919327
It was on the news here: A guy was beating his gf. The bitch started to shout for help. A neighbor and his son went out to help her. They fought, the bully left the father in a coma (died some days after) and the son with a broken arm. When the police got them, the bully and the bitch accused the father and son of trying to assault them.
>>
>>30923608

Women are mentally ill.
>>
>>30921771
Loud pipes don't save lives you fat fucking retard. They only make everyone hate you.
>>
>>30920950
I was more talking about my personal experience.
>>30921017
To be fair, I was talking about African Americans. But you are right.
>>
Meh, even if he was bashing her head against the curb, all she has to do is take his side and you are fucked. Just don't get yourself involved. Don't tell them you are gonna call the cops, just call the cops. Don't tell someone you are going to shoot them, just shoot them.
>>
Shoot them both before the reproduce.
>>
>>30921040
>participates in the use of loud rooty tooty point n shooty
>mad about noise

Show me any decent outdoor range and I'll show you a town full of soccer moms trying to get it shut down because "MUH KEEEDS"
>>
>>30919327
>get to shoot people

You are the reason people dont want ccw.

Secondly do not get into domestic disputes without training. Its not as easy as you think. You could wind up getting killed by the girlfriend.
>>
>>30919327

You can generally perform a citizens arrest to prevent violent crime or a felony.

Laws may vary by state, so look it up for yours.
>>
>>30923929
My bike is loud af because I fear da deer
>>
>>30919373
/thread
>>
>>30921926
you're literally making the same argument antigunners are you freedom hating liberal
>>
>>30924288
>Secondly do not get into domestic disputes without training.
this, countless cops die responding to domestic violence calls because the douchebag boyfriend/husband is so hopped up on testosterone that he's ready to kill anyone that tells him he's acting like a huge faggot.
I know one who got his arm ventilated by some spic human garbage who just got done bludgeoning his wife because the 911 operator sent him to the wrong house.
NEVER get involved, just call the cops and let them handle it.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.