[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ I've recently become very interested in firearms.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hello /k/ I've recently become very interested in firearms. Because of this I wish to purchase a rifle to use in shooting ranges, because I barely any experience of rifle models could you guys give me some examples of rifles that a beginner like me could use? Price range is anything up to 1000 USD
>>
File: 0015.jpg (81KB, 3390x541px) Image search: [Google]
0015.jpg
81KB, 3390x541px
>>30815473
Get a Finnish M39.
>>
BEGINNER GUNS: (that dont suck dick and arent cheap or unreliable)

> Glock 19 or Glock 17
> FN FN15 or Colt LE6920
> Mossberg M590
Bam every base covered.

You could also build but if you dont know nuffin yet you will probably fuck up and make a bubba ass UTG & Del Ton barrel "AR15"
>>
>>30815473
A mini 14 is fun to shoot.
>>
>>30815524
Not suitable for serious use.

Sights suck dick and wander. Horrible in every way.... More openings than an AK for ingress of debris with tighter fit to make for a shitty design.
>>
>>30815518
Will look into them, how much should I be expecting to pay for the Glock 19? And the Colt?
>>
>>30815473
Sig SP2022 is a really underrated pistol. I bought mine for $400.
>>
>>30815544
Colt LE6920 for $900-1000 doll hairs if you can look around locally and also utilize google.

Glock 19... I got a gen 3 for $500
>>
>>30815543
Well unless you think you're going to be crawling through the mud engaging the Russians it'll be fine to see if you like guns without buying another boring ass AR
>>
>>30815570
alright thanks for all the help boss, probably going to be looking into both of these
>>
>>30815473
You can't go wrong with an AR or an AK. It does depend on where you live, as apperantly some shit states are banning their sale.

1000 dollars is a good deal of cash for sure, and if you're just looking for a rifle to shoot at the range, I'd pick up a nice bolt gun. Savage axis or something. Add optics later after you get the basics of marksmanship down.

I'd also look at ammo prices, and see if you can live with shooting your rifle. For instance, if you're shooting 7.62x51 you might not be able to go shooting as often as someone who only has to buy 30-06. Every trigger squeeze is going to be money lost.
>>
>>30815592
Ok mate thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.