[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the "new gun" dust has settled, what is your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: DSC01048.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01048.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
Now that the "new gun" dust has settled, what is your honest, non-meme opinion of the Chiappa Rhino?

As an owner who only takes it out target shooting and leaves it readily available with a loaded moon clip for home defense and doesn't carry it daily, I absolutely love mine, it has only seriously injured one person that's fired it so far and hasn't had any malfunctions, shoots so nicely, too.
>>
>>30808710
>seriously injured one person
Cmon nigga

ALSO I NEED MORE PICTURES OF YOUR CAT FOR SCIENCE
>>
File: DSC01029.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01029.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>30808730
My step father forgot about me immediately telling him "One hand under the other", and placed his palm flat over the gas vent on the side. It blew open the palm of his hand firing some .357 magnum he had to go to to the emergency room and get some stitches.
>>
File: DSC01082.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01082.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
Also have some stupid video shit I shot with my brother, some "FPV" Rhino shooting.

https://youtu.be/P0yr-aG0p0I?t=53
>>
>>30808746
Oh, that's fucking revolver 101
>>
File: DSC01045.jpg (2MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01045.jpg
2MB, 2272x1704px
>>30808832
He is not a smart man.
>>
>>30808854
oof

/k/ really has just turned into /v/ all grown up with guns.

I fear for the future
>>
>>30808820
everything in this picture is disgusting
>>
i almost got a snub nosed version at my local fun store, but changed my mind. they're neat, how is the kick?
>>
File: DSC00977.jpg (1MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00977.jpg
1MB, 2272x1704px
>>30808864
What you don't like Berettas?

>>30808859
You what mate? Would you prefer more "grab nugget go innawoods" memes? I don't have a nugget but I can spam /k/ memes if that makes you happy. What's wrong with playing video games, mate? This picture's just for you.

>>30808871
With .38 special you pretty much feel nothing, with .357 the kick is less than your standard 9mm such as that beretta in one of the other pictures. It really does make a difference, but it's hard to explain until you've tried it yourself just how big of a difference it makes.
>>
File: 1461816805355.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461816805355.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
>>30808892
so .357 out of it feels like shooting 9mm?

nice
>>
Honestly it seems cheap to me, parts rattle a lot. I expected tighter tolerances for the money. Still cool as fuck

Ridiculous I know, but its my opinion
>>
I liked the design, but the problem I have is that when you draw it, the angle of the grip makes the muzzle point upwards.

If there were more traditional grips for it, I'd love one.
>>
Mine would have an issue where every now and then it would cock the hammer and not actually rotate the cylinder (somehow.) So the hammer would fall on the same now expended round. So I got rid of it.
>>
>>30808916
Less than, in my opinion. I can't think of what to compare it to, but the kick is definitely less than a beretta or glock 9mm.

That is, with the 60DS version, the 6 inch barrel. I'm not sure how much worse or better the 2 inch version is with the kick.

>>30808925
I haven't heard any rattling, personally. I have noticed that after a lot of firing the pins that hold the sights in start to slide out and you need to push them back in, though.
>>
>>30808892
>with .357 the kick is less than your standard 9mm
are you sure? There are no recoil dampening mechanisms and low bore axis should prevent muzzle flip not recoil.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but have you considered that "low recoil" might be effect of placebo.
>>
>>30808710
>now that the dust has settled

>>>/v/
>>
>>30808892
>You what mate? Would you prefer more "grab nugget go innawoods" memes? I don't have a nugget but I can spam /k/ memes if that makes you happy. What's wrong with playing video games, mate? This picture's just for you.

Meme this meme that. RIP /k/
>>
>>30808952
It legitimately works, the lower bore axis puts more of the force straight back into your forearm instead of against the top of your hand, so instead of the barrel flipping up, the gun kicks mostly straight back. I'm not trying to say this negates the kick that .357 has, but it definitely makes it feel much lighter.

I wish I had taken a video of it, but I loaded up both my Rhino and my brother's standard .357 revolver and fired them one in each hand, the difference in how the muzzle flipped was extremely noticeable. I think that youtube already has some videos that compare the way the revolver acts compared to standard design revolvers when firing though.

>>30808970
You're the one who immediately calls something you don't like "/v/", what do you want? You don't shitpost in all the fucking threads that are literally nothing but memes, but you shitpost in a weapon related thread and call it /v/. Of course I'm going to respond with stupid shit to match.
>>
File: Poachers2.png (1016KB, 1628x892px) Image search: [Google]
Poachers2.png
1016KB, 1628x892px
>>
>>30809829
keks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.