[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good deal or not? http://gunmagwarehouse.com/hexmag-2 33-5-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: D&H 5.56 30RD ALUMINUM MAGAZINE.jpg (12KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
D&H 5.56 30RD ALUMINUM MAGAZINE.jpg
12KB, 370x370px
Good deal or not?

http://gunmagwarehouse.com/hexmag-233-5-56-30-round-polymer-magazine.html

Also, I thought pic related goes down to $7 every week or so? You have betrayed my tiny trust /k/

General magazine thread, what do you have in your gun?
>>
>>30804053
They go down to $8/each with free shipping if you buy 20+ every now and then ever since Orlando.

They work fine.
>>
>>30804053

yes they're great mags especially for the price.

>I thought pic related goes down to $7 every week or so

they used to every weekend for a while, I guess they aren't running that deal as often now.
>>
>>30804053
They're clearing them out to make way for series 2 magazines.

I have a bunch of series 1 hexmags, and have never had any problems.
>>
How would they compare to these pmags
https://whitetigertactical.com/collections/pmags/products/daily-deal-magpul-mag571-blk-pmag-30-ar-m4-gen-m2-moe-223-5-56-30rd-mag-magazine-black-mag571
>>
>>30804228
While I don't make a habit of abusing my magazines, Magpul PMags seem to have better polymer. It's smoother and not as matte, but it does have a micro texture. Hexmags will show more abrasion marks due to a having a flatter finish. The Hexmag polymer feels lighter and a little more brittle, but not by much. Both have the same amount of give when pressing the feed lips, and I've not had any break on me.

Hexmags have optional followers and latch plates you can buy to color code your magazines. They also tend to bind up less when using 300 BLK, for which I mostly use mine. PMags have optional dust covers that allow you to store loaded magazines. The covers keep out the dust and take the stress off the feed lips.

Hexmags can be stripped with your bare hands, unless you have bear hands. PMags usually require some sort of tool to push the latch plate in far enough to remove the floor plate. Both utilize comparable stainless steel springs.
>>
Stay the fuck away from hexmags
>>
>>30804606
Thanks for the comparison anon.
>>
>>30804053
Have the hexmag .308 mags become a thing yet? I fired off an email in the spring and the response was "soon".

Asking because off in the boonies with limited internet.
>>
>>30804648
Any experience with the milspec ones from Brownell's?
>>
that company is leaking cc's and people have reported lots of theft
>>
>>30805796
Which company is having CC problems?
>>
>>30804053
>hexmags
Just get damn lancer for 12 bucks or 40rnd magpul,
>>
>>30804053
>>30804071

>D&H Aluminum Mags
>$8 with free shipping sometimes

Where? I've been looking to buy a large order of 29 mags to finally fill up my containers and that sounds perfect.

Gunmagwarehouse doesn't have them.
>>
>>30805796
>>30805995
Jumped on the Gunmagwarehouse hexmag deal on July 4th weekend. Got 2.5k worth of fraudulent charges in vegas last week. The hexmags were all fucking defective with swelling feed lips, but hexmag sent me series 2 as replacement and they work perfectly.
>>
>>30806883
Palmetto state armory.

That price only happens nowadays if you buy 20+, which sounds ok in your situation, but it's also only when they're on daily or weekend sales. Sign up for their email list so you know when it happens, which is fairly often. They used to go for $7/each but not since Orlando. They also have good ammo deals every so often and only send two emails per day, and no spam.

Feels Goodman being stocked up on em tho, I bought some of them with the intent to sell in Bobber but desu I think I'd rather just have them myself even if I never use them.
>>
>>30807996
November, not bobber. What the fuck.
>>
>>30805698

Brownells USGI are good to go. Also Okay Industries surefeed USGI gtg.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.