[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STUTTGART, Germany — Special agents from the U.S. Army Cri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: american_dad_desk_flip.jpg (36KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
american_dad_desk_flip.jpg
36KB, 640x351px
STUTTGART, Germany — Special agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command are investigating the theft of guns and other military equipment from a base arms room in Stuttgart, military officials said.

“Several semi-automatic pistols, one small-caliber automatic rifle and a shotgun were among the items taken,” said Chris Grey, a CID spokesman.

The Army did not identify all the items stolen or the unit targeted, citing the active investigation. A possible breach of the base fence is also part of the ongoing probe.
http://www.stripes.com/news/weapons-stolen-from-arms-room-on-us-military-base-in-stuttgart-1.421510

MFW
>>
Germany about to get religion of peace'd
>>
>>30801970

what is a small-caliber automatic rifle?
Like a .22 caliber training mp5 or like an AR?
>>
>>30801995
M4A1 probably.
>>
Great, because I'm sure the Germans were just desperate to find a way to blame the Americans for all the muslim attacks they've been having, so now's their chance.
>>
>>30801984
Nope.

Germans are about to REICH UP.

Its time for fix the derka problem lads.
>>
>>30801995
It's a fucking 5.56 let's be honest. To them that is small caliber. It is .22 caliber after all
>>
Authentic citicen of the Raum Stuttgart checking in, been driving next to that base every few days for my whole childhood. Should i be scared?
>>
>>30802015
You fucking wish.
>>
>>30802013

>US invades shitton of countries
>shitton of countries are pissed off
>ISIS happens
>attacks Europe

how is it not your fault amerifat?
>>
>>30802046
I dunno how many """poor and helpless"" refugees are in your area?
>>
>>30801970
Sounds like you should go to your local mosque OP, stay outta danger.
>>
>>30802066

this

ISIS is the direct consequence of the US government's Iraq invasion and anti-Assad meddling
>>
>>30802066
>Let in a million unidentifiable people from Syria into your country

Now who is responsible for this?
>>
>>30802082

>hurr durr i am a faggot newfag tripfag and shitpost in every fucking thread
>>
File: 1462736287297.jpg (8KB, 226x261px) Image search: [Google]
1462736287297.jpg
8KB, 226x261px
>>30802093

the jews, obviously.
>>
>>30802070
Oh, in my hometown there is only one medium sized and one small center built. My neighbourtown has plans for one housing, i think, like 500-600 people in it. But i live in a rich, safe neighbourhood, relatively speaking...
>>
>>30802094
It does make sense to do that though tbf
>>
File: 1405983059052.jpg (36KB, 625x621px) Image search: [Google]
1405983059052.jpg
36KB, 625x621px
>>30802111

trips of truth
>>
>>30802094
ikr its gettin annoyin
>>
But honestly, our streetname game is so fucking lit, the street next to the "Panzerkaserne" is called "Panzerstraße"... very creative
>>
>>30801970
>tfw 19
>tfw a major war will break out in the next 5 years
>tfw this shit is not going to end peacefully
fuck
>>
>>30802116
That will change. I'm hesitant to use terms likem'always' or 'invariably' in reference to human beings But when it comes to muslims, EVER time you encounter them singly or in small numbers they're very friendly and gracious. When the balance of force tips- so do they, and invariably they go from based to sharia in 2 dakkas. They have zero patience or tolerance for infidels, and in my experience, the ONLY difference between moderate and extremist muslims is that of their numbers and opportunity to enact sharia law.

There are of course exceptions to the rule
>>
>>30802058
Can you blame me?

>Rapefugees erreywhere.
>>
>>30802066

Yeah it totally isn't the fault of all those liberal governments you eurofaggots elect into power.
>>
>>30802186

>"war is scary, I might have to kill someone!"

kill yourself Mr. spineless.
>>
>>30801970
Are more Germans going to get ficki ficki'd now?
>>
>>30802582
war is irl cod
t. edgelord

https://m.youtube.com/watch?
v=k4Pd527GN48
seems like fun
>>
>>30802088
>hurr durr you guys think you're the world's police force
>overzealous use of force to stronghamd corporate interests
>we don't need your gluttonous military intervention
RUSSIAN HAS ENTERED THE GAME
>... amrca pls hlp

When you fags pull decide to actually field a military you can talk to us about how we should protect our interests
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.