[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We often have threads about what guns you want to buy, but how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Ruger-Match-02.jpg (31KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger-Match-02.jpg
31KB, 640x421px
We often have threads about what guns you want to buy, but how about guns you're happy to have gotten rid of?

Guns I'm happy to have gotten rid of:
WASR - ended up getting a vepr and then an slr107 so had no need for the wasr
CZP01 - got bored with it and never shot it
CZ75 - steaming pile of shit
Ruger GP100 Match Champion - shot it only once
Glock 19 - bigger pile of steaming shit constant FTE and FTF
>>
Obvious bait. OP is a fucking troll.

G19 with constant failures - don't believe you.
CZ 75 steaming pile of shit - wow, it's only one of the finest handguns made
P-01 - how can you get bored of something if you haven't shot it?

You OP, are the steaming pile of shit.
>>
File: mosquito-1-a.jpg (198KB, 863x643px) Image search: [Google]
mosquito-1-a.jpg
198KB, 863x643px
>>30801902
Sig Mosquito. Accurate as all hell, but getting through a full mag without a failure was a miracle.

Ruger LCP. Miserable, snappy little prick with shit sights. Got a Sig P238 for pocket carry, MUCH happier.
>>
I was happy to get rid of OP's mother because she was a fucking whore and her cunt was so big and sloppy it was like fucking a bucket of water.
>>
>>30801971
Can buy 3 LCP's for the price you paid for that piece of garbage Sig .380.
>>
>>30801958
>>30801975
triggered
>>30801971
The only sigs that have worked for me was the 238 and 938, I really like those.
>>
>>30801902
>>>/trash/
>>>/b8/
>>
>>30801958
>>30801975
>>30801998
ive never seen so much butthurt so fast
>>30801958
>implying gen 4s havent had a ton of well documented issues including many FTEs
>>
File: zoom_60.jpg (18KB, 700x200px) Image search: [Google]
zoom_60.jpg
18KB, 700x200px
>>30801902
Marlin 60. Traded it towards a Henry .22. Fantastic trade. The Henry's more fun, and the Marlin was picky with low power loads and funny bullets.

Also, >>30801975. Can't believe I got drunk enough to hit that. I mean, really. I can't believe that's possible without killing myself. I think she roofied and rode me. Woke up with a crushed pelvis. Big bitch.
>>
>>30801958
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=glock+19+fte
>>
>>30802038
>>30801975
middle school is calling, they want their jokes back.
>>
Ironically, I had a 686 my dad gave me which I traded for a GP100 Match Champ and an E80 Corolla and love it.

I'm glad I got rid of the 686, between needing lockup/timing work done under 5k rounds, and having grips which would cut you with high pressure rounds, I hated the gun. It was supposed to be something that I would shoot competition with, but having a nice trigger and accuracy didn't make up for the lack of reliability.
>>
>>30802101
That sounds like a pretty good fucking trade to me. Did your smith have the lock?
>>
>>30802149
Yes it did
>>
Muslimbro might be the most hated trip of all time. Id love to see him show up at a nuggetfest and all the /k/ommandos fight over who gets to be the one to kill him.
>>
Got rid of the Mosin and the scar and the fs2000. Don't miss them.
>>
Yugo SKS. It was a piece of shit, I replaced almost every damn part on the gun but the barrel and receiver.
>>
>>30802819
You got rid of a scar? Why?!

Sup ahki, 8ch is hiring janitors on /k/ thought you might want to know.
>>
>>30802101
I just wish ruger makes 7 or 8 shot wheelgats.
>>
>>30802731
>he thinks muslimbro won't show up with a sucide vest and take all the fatties with him.
Allah ackbar
>>
>>30802946
It was the 16. I fired off 30 rounds and the bluing inside the receiver was wearing away. It wasn't a big deal really but it set off my autism
>>
File: IMAG0201.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0201.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
S&W model 13: sold it to help buy a 686. Was tired of having to be ammo picky due to forcing cone.
Enfield no4 mk sporter: mutilated rifle I bought from cabelas for $150, and sold a year later to gander mtn for $450.
Hakim: bad buy, refinished stock made gas key unusable, traded at a loss for a decent m48
IAC Hawk 982: decided a tacticool shotgun wasn't for me and got a Winchester 1300 xtr.

The only one I remotely regret was the model 13 just due to the fact it was a really good gun, but can't withstand the abuse that the 686 is going through with handloads. Pic related, got $324 for the old police trade at gander mtn. They pay more for guns than any other shop I've found. Two brick n mortars offered $200 for it.
>>
>>30801958
>wow, it's only one of the finest handguns made

No, no it's not. The design itself is pretty good. The CZ75 is in no way one of the finest guns ever made.
>>
>>30801902
What're you a huge bitch? Can't take a little recoil? I love the shit out of my GP100 MC and would never think of selling it, it's accurate as fuck and built like a tank. I can't see why you'd do such a thing unless you have little girl hands.
>>
Savage 10FCP-SR
>raceway had burs that caused the bolt to catch when cycling
>accustock is overhyped garbage and mine came significantly bent so that one side was putting pressure on the barrel
>shot every match ammo I tried in it 2MOA except for federal 168s, which were consistently submoa
>had a great trigger though
Got a 700 police with an HS-precision stock, 5r barrel and a 40x trigger. Fuck the Remington haters here telling me to get a Savage. The police is a way better gun, albeit more expensive.

Century arms tantal
>Century
>parts compatibility
>>
>>30802731
>>30803023
Top kek
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.