[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good handgun for a beginning gun owner? Preferably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1000suns.jpg (577KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000suns.jpg
577KB, 1200x1200px
What's a good handgun for a beginning gun owner? Preferably .45 calibre.

I'm sick of being pissed off and offended by people. I'm sick of arguing and taking shit from them. So I want the strength and tools that grant you the upper hand in case of further conflicts. I'm lifting for that purpose in particular. But I would also like a little something extra to seal the deal and end the situation quickly on the off-chance it progresses to that level.

How expensive are M1911s? They seem pretty damn stylish.
>>
>>30797925
You don't need a gun if that's the only way you can solve a problem. Be a man you fucking waste of life.
>>
>>30797943
Using brute force to solve conflicts is being a man. You're correct.
>>
>>30797925
if you want cheap .45 is just better to get a sling. Projectiles are much larger and how needs speed anyway.
>>
2mm pinfire is the best self defense round there is.
>>
Murder is illegal in all 50 states anon. But to answer your question 1911s come in many different varieties from many different makers. Price can range anywhere from 400-500 for a basic rock island or something and up to over 1000 for something fancy. Whats your budget?
>>
>>30797951
My budget is $500 - $1000, actually. For the gun portion, at least.
>>
>>30797925
god i hate summerfags

when does school start?
>>
>>30797925
>I want a gun to kill people that disagree with me

That's not a very good reason anon. Try reevaluating your life and how you approach interpersonal relationships before you start looking into owning a gun.
>>
>>30797943
Using violence to 'solve' problems is what I usually expect from men, tbhf. :/
>>
>>30797957
you want a colt
>>
Frustrated tiny men with anger issues are the last people who should have firearms. Sorry bro.
>>
>>30797943
>>30797958
>>30797962

These.

I'm all for gun ownership, but being mad at the world is not the right reason to start checking out guns. Take a deep breath and come back when you've got your shit figured out a little better.
>>
>>30798005
>>30797999
Seriously.

>Nearly 1 in 10 Americans have severe anger issues and access to guns

- http://www.newser.com/story/205202/nearly-10-of-americans-have-both-anger-issues-and-guns.html
- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/08/nearly-1-in-10-americans-have-severe-anger-issues-and-access-to-guns/
- http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nearly-one-10-americans-have-anger-issues-and-access-guns
>>
File: 1468031216575.png (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468031216575.png
55KB, 500x500px
>>30797925
>calibre
fuck off you can't buy guns in britbonistan
>>
Glock 21, because you can drop in a 10mm barrel when you decide to stop being a little bitch.
>>
Idiots like you give all gun owners a bad name kill yourself with the gun you buy to avoid ruining it for the rest of us
>>
>>30798267
But if he kills himself with a gun he's adding to that "firearm-related deaths" statistic libtards love so much
>>
It's faggots like you that give the rest of us a bad name.

It's faggots like you that are the downfall of the second amendment

If you are a pussy who gets pissed at other people for "arguing" the last thing you need is a firearm.
>>
>>30797925
Glock 20 or Glock 40.
>>
Not sure what's going on with the autists in this thread, but hes not saying he wants to shoot people who disagree with him. He just wants to not have to worry that someone will get physical with HIM during an argument. A fair concern in today's heated political climate IMO.
>>
>>30797925
You sound like a nigger, just wanting to shoot people who did the emotional equivalent of scuffing your Jordan's. And yet in real life I'm guessing you're just a submissive faggot hence you coming on here wanting a gun. Kys, cunt.
>>
File: skub.jpg (5KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
skub.jpg
5KB, 267x189px
>>30797925
>I'm sick of being pissed off and offended by people. I'm sick of arguing and taking shit from them
This has been covered but why not say it again: guns are for defending yourself from those that would hurt you physically. If someone said something that offended you and you want to shoot them you don't need a gun you need to stop being a petulant faggot.
Get your shit together otherwise you are on a path to make some very poor decisions anon.

>>30799579
>He just wants to not have to worry that someone will get physical with HIM during an argument
No, he sounds like a beta bitch who lacks the humility and maturity to understand that conversations about a difference of ideas (no matter how fucking stupid the other side might be) isn't worth getting into a physical confrontation over, at least in the way things are in current US society. It is as >>30799615 says, shooting someone who did the emotional equivalent of treading on his J's.
>>
>>30799813
>>I'm sick of being pissed off and offended by people. I'm sick of arguing and taking shit from them

I guess you might be right actually
>>
>>30797925
Can we make this post a fucking meme pasta to derail other retarded threads?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.