[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>adler causes hysteria in Australia for having 10 round c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1463324614009.png (861KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1463324614009.png
861KB, 1059x962px
>adler causes hysteria in Australia for having 10 round capacity
>Have a 1 year ban on 10 round version, can only import 5 round versions
>7th August is the sunset date for the ban so we can import and have 10 shot adlers
>"lol we are going to extend it indefinitely and ignore the sunset date" - JUSTice Minister Keenan

It's not fair, I was waiting for my 10 round they can't just ignore the deadline. save us.

https://www.ministerjustice.gov.au/Mediareleases/Pages/2016/ThirdQuarter/Lever-action-shotguns-import-ban.aspx
>>
>>30797137
Just buy a 5 round one and convert it you lazy cunt

>Not indefinite, waiting for the NFA review to finish
>>
>>30797180
>Not indefinite, just waiting for a move to cat C

ftfy
>>
>>30797137
>I was waiting for my 10 round
And I thought being in CA sucked.
>>
>>30797187
I'm guessing you have info I don't so please enlighten me
>>
>>30797198
The lazy cunt could have a 50 round lever if he so wanted
>>
>>30797199
The only reason they would extend the ban to after the NFA review and shift to Cat C is so the government won't have to refund a single person who imported a 10 round.

And you and me both know that a change of gun laws on the 20th anniversary of PA is going to be beyond bad for us, especially with the anti-gun shilling being ramped up this year in the media (not really shilling anymore because it's so out in the open).

The game was rigged from the start baby.
>>
>>30797214
Erry minister that had the decency to reply to me has said otherwise.

There are already enough Adler's in the country that have been converted to higher cap mags to make it a pain in the ass. That and the IAC/Pardus/etc

Quit your winging cunt
>>
>>30797214
What's the status on pro-gun pollies currently serving? I know Muir is out, which is a shame because he was a good man. Listening to him BTFO Hinch on his own show was great. Did we experience a net gain this election in pro gun politicians?
>>
>>30797248
Katter and Hanson did aight
>>
File: 1462960926723.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462960926723.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
>>30797137
Australia cucked again, enjoy your Japan tier laws while I love life in Utah.
>>
>>30797248
We lost our lion, because the senate laws were actively changed to deny democratic process.
The LDP won more of the vote than it did last election, and yet we didn't get a single fucking seat.
>>
>>30797414
We really are going to get screwed, aren't we?
>>
>>30797483
Yup.
Leyonhjelm was the one that forced the sunset, poor mother fucker got fucked over by the double dissolution and the changed senate laws.
Only two years in office, but he made a hell of an impression.
>>
>>30797507
What's his take on the violation of his deal?
>>
>>30797521
No idea, I haven't seen a release from him yet.
Ill flick him an email this weekend and ask him, he has always been really easy to communicate with.
>>
>>30797414
Doubt it, I've heard from my local LDP senate candidate that we have a really good chance of getting 2 senators in.
If anything we're going to be huge next State elections, that's where it really counts.
>>
>>30798208
We still lost him though, he was the best.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.