[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically what would it take to remove all weapon bans in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Voltaxic_Rift.png (29KB, 156x234px) Image search: [Google]
Voltaxic_Rift.png
29KB, 156x234px
Realistically what would it take to remove all weapon bans in the United States seeing as a "well armed militia" today would need to consist of jets and tanks today in order to compete with the federal government?
>>
complete and total worldwide societal breakdown
>>
>>30796576
this

they couldnt do it with society still functioning. too many willing shooters and too many avenues of approach/retreat to target the orchestrators of such an agenda. would need a greater cataclysm and use it so the feds believe they are restoring order instead of simply taking peoples weapons because of politics and the people do whatever it takes to get the TVs functioning again.
>>
>>30796576
this, nothing gets people doing what you want like cutting their wifi, cable and running water. Shit can go crazy real fast.

>>30796569 not to mention OP hadji's have been fighting pretty damn hard with no air or armor. Imagine the backlash that would follow if the military bombs a school full of US civies? Cops already get it bad enough if they kill a dindu if any decent amount of civvies gets killed in an engagement between rebel forces and the gov't the gov't automatically loses.
>>
>>30796576
>>30796631
>>30796834
Op said what would it take to REMOVE all weapons bans
>>
It would have to be a slow change in thought by the entire country. Removing an existing law is pretty damn hard. The nation is already split about 50/50 liberal and conservative. We would need a change in attitude - either the parties shifting ideals or a new party gaining traction. Breaking the two party system may help. And, of course, the more people you can get into guns the better.
>>
>>30796569
There is no ban on military jets. The restrictions are what is available to you for sale. You can easily buy Mig-21 or F-4 if you have the money, F-14 have all been dismantled. Lockheed Martin won't sell you an F-22 because of military contracts.
>>
>>30796569
All jobs having a minimum wage of 30k per hour? Jets and tanks are expensive.
>>
whats with the random poe
>>
>>30797018
THIS WORLD IS AN ILLUSION, EXILE
>>
>>30796946
Im guessing these aircraft can have armorments? If i had a shitload of money would i be able to buy air to air missles?

Would i just have to register each as a dd?
>>
>>30796569
Well REGULATED

Get the fuck out.
>>
inb4 nerf incoming
>>
>>30797378
stop being illiterate and read the post. OP wants to know what it would take to REMOVE all infringements of the second.
>>
>>30797018
Voltaxic is a weapon isn't it
>>
>>30796569
If we're really going to to compare the government to militias; the militias would need nuclear silos and each militia would all have one guy manage it for them. It could just be some guy who works at Wal-Mart, you know? Nuclear weapons basically made the 2nd amendment obsolete and almost every other kind of warfare for that matter. That's why terrorists are a concern more so than ever.
>>
>>30801247
>Nuclear weapons basically made the 2nd amendment obsolete
How the fuck do you figure, retard?
>>
>>30796569
Jets cant police street corners, etc etc.

No need to fire a single bullet actually. The libcucks took washington with media and lying to libtards like them. Who says we can't take it back?
>>
/k/ doesnt understand the question because it doesnt involve the government acting first, thus forcing them to play hero. But most likely die.

No one on here is gonna start stabbing the anti gunners , its not thier fantasy, they want the anti gunners to make them into martyrs (you wont be and your death will either be used as propaganda if you shoot back or not even mentioned otherwise) or make them go innawoods (if you aint spent a week without your mom bringing your fatass hotpockets etc.)

No one will awnser your question because no one wants to be mcviegh, they only want to be john wayne on a white horse. When mcviegh is who we need right now

Hi fbi, shouldnt you be looking into the clinton foundation. And not looking for excuses to shoot puppers on /k/?
>>
File: mj1.jpg (226KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
mj1.jpg
226KB, 600x600px
>>30801260
Like this.
>>
>>30796569
Well first we should probably have actual militias like we did when the Constitution was actually written.
>>
File: 4984654564.jpg (274KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
4984654564.jpg
274KB, 1920x800px
>>30796845
Yea i dunno why those guys replied that way it wasn't what I meant by my breakdown post. my fault i guess

what I meant by societal breakdown REMOVING gun bans is that the breakdown of society would mean the de-facto end of all laws, no one is gonna arrest you for smoking 25 feet from the nuked out school aint nobody gonna pester you about your guns while driving down the road in your convoy of death cars
>>
>>30797073
oh god don't start I just stopped playing tonight. I've been grinding upgrade gear on 4 self find characters and i'm starting to dream about that blasted Piety chamber oh nasty.
>>
>>30805337
This is why you play for the first two weeks of each league and don't play vidya inbetween like me, OP
>>
>>30799037
What are the quotes for, shithead
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.