[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"READ INSTRUCTION MANUAL" printed directly on gun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1395370243847.jpg (31KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
1395370243847.jpg
31KB, 480x435px
>"READ INSTRUCTION MANUAL" printed directly on gun. Permanent
>"CAUTION: CAN FIRE WITHOUT MAGAZINE" printed directly on gun. Permanent

Can we not treat people like fucking morons and hold them accountable for their fuckups, or is that just not possible and we have to ruin the aesthetics of our guns forever? fucking normies I swear
>>
>>30794835
How about next time you blame someone else for your problems, ask yourself if it's your fault or purely the product of random chance.
>>
>>30794835
So what does the bird do when the guy doesn't show up?
>>
>>30794835
They put those on there for you, anon.
>>
File: 1421008814352.jpg (252KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1421008814352.jpg
252KB, 720x960px
>2016
>holding people accountable for their actions

I'm sorry, anon, the time for that is long past. Welcome to "Safety Recall and Child Proof Everything Happy Fun Zone"
>>
>>30794835

>I don't need warnings, I know how every part of every gun works together, for you see... I am an expert

I don't like them either, faggot, but everyone has the right to own a gun, and most people are fucking stupid.
>>
>>30794915

but if they are too stupid to read a manual, how can they read the words on the gun?
>>
>>30794986

they're not expected to, it's for liability purposes
>>
>nothing on mine but serial number, name of the company, name of the weapon, and the round it uses

Thank you based Sig.
>>
>>30794835
No because people really are THAT fucking stupid.
>>
>>30794883
how is that related to OP?
>>
>>30794835
Mostly just to absolve the firearm manufacturer of all responsibility.

Because if a Rich idiot blows his toes off and gets his crack team of elite Jew lawyers , he can win a settlement with simply " how was I supposed to know the weapon would fire becuae of [ etc etc ] Its the company's fault "
>>
File: 1384625264788.jpg (31KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1384625264788.jpg
31KB, 500x280px
>>30794908

>it's another "local soccer mom ruins everything" episode

>>30795289

>Mostly just to absolve the firearm manufacturer of all responsibility.

Why do they need to in the first place? This is the problem I have with it. People are being rewarded for being retarded, it's like Darwinism in reverse...
>>
>>30795510
enjoy your superior judicial system amerifart
>>
>>30794896
Wait for him to show up.
>>
>They make guns with safety mechanisms that prevent a weapon from firing with no magazine in it
>OP gets butthurt because of a manual stating that his gun does not have that feature

It's pretty Tumblr tier to be offended by a safety warning

>OP prefers trigger warnings
>>
>>30794908
>>30795289
Don't worry, when Trump comes to power, he'll take away the power of those meddling (((lawyers))).
>>
What does this shit on the frame say?
>holds gun up to face to read small print
They should still print the warnings but put them on the front of the pistol.
>>
File: 2_Nike_Hercules_Missile..jpg (790KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2_Nike_Hercules_Missile..jpg
790KB, 1600x1200px
>>30794835
for the same reason a lawnmower has a warning to not lick the spinning blade.

people ARE fucking morons. if you ever interacted with any, you'd know that.

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>30797636
That's cute.
>>
>>30797139
Oh, go kill a tourist.
>>
>>30794835
>Can we not treat people like fucking morons and hold them accountable for their fuckups

Hahaha, no.

You underestimate the stupidity and litigious nature of people.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.