[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a blessed glock? I am afraid of skinwalker attacks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

How do I get a blessed glock?

I am afraid of skinwalker attacks. Would a vatican blessed glock be a good defense against that and vampires?

I have a saiga also. Aren't all of the arms out of the saiga factory blessed by orthadox priests?
>>
>>30793711
If you can find a Catholic priest, he might be willing to bless a gun for you.
Expect a "never to be drawn in anger" line, tho...
>>
File: image_2.jpg (71KB, 396x720px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
71KB, 396x720px
>>30793711
Wouldn't you need to bless the bullets? If not, why not just bless your hand so it works on all guns, and it would give you the option of a divine bitch slap.
>>
>>30793711
I've been actually thinking about finding an orthodox priest to bless my guns.

>>30794541
>If you can find a Catholic priest, he might be willing to bless a gun for you.
catholics are fucking cucks. he'd probably call cops on you for even asking something like that.
>>
>>30794978
This.
Orthodox will bless ANYTHING
>>
File: garghyaejhtj.jpg (3MB, 1807x2718px) Image search: [Google]
garghyaejhtj.jpg
3MB, 1807x2718px
Go discreetly to a church and find one of these things. Dunk your bullets in and there ya go. Blessed bullets.
>>
>>30795033
Babies piss in there.
>>
You shake yourself out of your delusion and worry about more important things.
>>
>>30795095

Maybe baby piss is holy. Has anyone done any research on the effects of baby piss on the supernatural? This is important data we need.
>>
>>30795198
You can't do research on something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>30795229
Baby piss is real anon.
I've FELT it.
>>
>>30793711
>Befriend a priest
>Ask priest to bless gun

Or

>Add holy symbols to gun or ammo / mix lube with small bit of holy water
>Pray for blessing.

I have a holy rosary wrapped around my Mossy 500's stock and I try to not be an asshole to people. I'm fairly sure god will help me give the 12g middle finger to spoops.
>>
>>30795013
Literally the Romanian ones will, Bulgarians not far behind
t.Eastern Orthodox
>>
>>30794978
Depends on the individual parish. Some are barely recognizable as "Catholic" while others are ultra-conservative and despise Vatican II. Many are neither and their views may vary depending on the priest/deacon/Bishop, as well as the laity in some cases. You just need to find the right parish
>>
>>30794978
Wow someone acknowledged us eastern Christians exist In surprised
>>
>>30794978
Orthodox and Roman Catholic are soon to be one, though
after 1000 years
>>
>>30794978

Just get to know a Catholic priest and don't come across as a psycho and he'll probably do it unless he's the type who's really into ecumenism
>>
File: 1463096171455.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463096171455.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
you know what works better than a blessing?
time on the range
>>
File: 1465621130291.jpg (80KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1465621130291.jpg
80KB, 500x461px
>>30795661
yeeeeeah, the Athos monks just recently called the RC a pseudo synagauge so no. Maybe your thinking the Orientals
>>
>>30794541
>>30795654
>>30795664
The thing to remember with these is that a Catholic priest will do just about anything for the right sized "donation".
>>
>>30793711
Wait, people want to buy blessed guns and ammo?

Guess I found a source of extra income now, blessings for arms and armor upon request.
>>
>>30795730

You might just be thinking about your pastor there, because that's a typical Protestant lie about the Catholic church
>>
>>30795732
is a priest allowed to bless things in exchange for money or donations?

didn't they have a big fight about that sort of thing a couple of centuries ago?
>>
>>30795788

It's been forbidden for hundreds of years
>>
>>30795788
Dunno. I'm just ordained through actually a few of those various online places that are technically legally religions but will do so for $10-$20.
So through a technicality I could bless stuff, although as to how much it would actually mean to someone who is religious and not just desiring the novelty would be debatable.
Not like I have much else I can really do with it, I don't know of any sort of job where it would be a useful qualification.
>>
Do not be fooled into thinking the human military have this situation under control. However, they attempt to do their best. All other known human exits without DNA scanners are monitored 24/7 from satellite. One of the major problems the Chimera cause is when they take the human form of a world leader, which they often do. I have seen the famous politician I mentioned in Chapter 5 more than once in various underground facilities around the U.K. More than once, I knew it was not the original man but a reptilian that had taken on his form. This individual also has several clones, as well. He carries a beautiful 9mm Smith and Wesson (a favourite gun of the NSA). This pistol has a pearl handle grip with a symbol of a dragon on it.

>http://educate-yourself.org/mc/casboltagent6chap.shtml
>>
>>30795861
>>>/qst/ for RP
>>
File: blessed 10mm.jpg (226KB, 852x1272px) Image search: [Google]
blessed 10mm.jpg
226KB, 852x1272px
>How do I get a blessed glock?
I had my Glock 29 bless by the Vatican. Sometimes you have to be at the right place at the right time.
>>
>>30795788
Nope, very verboten. You cannot sell spiritual goods, that's called simony.
>>
>>30795827
I know for a fact that it's forbidden and I'm not even religious

or listen to these guys
>>30795812
>>30795901
>>
>>30795893
So when are you going to man up and actually destroy Islam?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.