[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wondering if I should try to trade my 4" S&W 500 for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20160728_195713.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_195713.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
Wondering if I should try to trade my 4" S&W 500 for an AR to flip during the inevitable panic.
>>
>>30792994
if the panic is so inevitable, why not just buy an AR and make some money? then you get to keep the S&W and also make money.
>>
>>30792994
Why would you even consider getting rid of that beauty???

Just buy some $40 anderson lowers.
>>
>>30792994
Yes flip it after the law comes into place for extra money.
>>
>>30792994
whats the point in having a s&w 500 if the barrel is only 4" anyways.
>>
File: DSCN1711.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1711.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>30793259
because why the hell not
>>
>>30792994
Why did you buy that useless chunk of safe queenery.
>>
>>30793259

I have one and I'll be honest, I had a very hard time deciding between the 4" and the 8 3/8". They also made it in a 6" for a little more balance between bullet velocity and size. Custom lengths are also available.

When it came right down to it, I took the 4" and never looked back. You just gotta hold them. There is a couple hundred fps on bullet speed lost and it does have more muzzle blast, true. Then one thing that matters for those who want to actually carry it is the size and weight. Not so much if you are shooting off a rest or shooting sticks. The 4" is very well balanced and is still concealable and pointable. The compensator is excellent and anything bigger is just too nose heavy and just more difficult to wield. Just my opinion. I also have 44s and 454s with longer barrels but those are half the weight.

The nice thing about such a large case capacity in a revolver like this is that there are over 15 different powders you can use to reload for it. Just a wide range of options. Everything from low muzzle flash to low recoil, to big bore blasting loads. I cast bullets in the 440gr range but shoot anything from 275-700 grains in it. It is a very versatile gun and actually very manageable.

The 4" is also the shit come dusk, the fir that comes out of it is just insane. Just my opinion.
>>
>>30792994
So, trade something useless for something useful, then?
>>
This trip fag >>30793209 sounds more and more like a fucking Fed every time I see him post.
>>
>>30792994
>I am OP and I have the most terrible business sense, I think I'm clever with this move, but to anyone ever, it'll be the most dumb fucking thing ever
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.