[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: SHTF: homeland war edition >You turn on the news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>ITT: SHTF: homeland war edition

>You turn on the news tomorrow morning to find the US has been invaded
>What gear and guns are you carrying to defend the homeland?
>What sort of preparation have you taken
> What is the best gear/guns to arm a poor fag/militia
>>
>>30791877
>You turn on the news tomorrow morning to find the US has been invaded
live in a commie state; ie none
>What sort of preparation have you taken
we will literally never be invaded
> What is the best gear/guns to arm a poor fag/militia
ones that allow you to blend in with civilians
>>
>how to get shot as soon as you step out the door.jpg
>>
>>30791877
Head for the hills with a bucket full of chicken
>>
>>30791877
nice try atf
>>
>>30791959
>live in a commie state; ie none
Sorry to hear, but you should really try to acquire one, no matter how bastardized it is. Retarded shit trumps no shit.

>we will literally never be invaded
Maybe not, but it's never a bad thing to be prepared for something akin to it, be it flood or earthquake. (And if Hilary is elected expect her to try and go full Merkel)
>>
>>30791877
>Larger image dick head.
>>
>>30791877
Too many mags up front, you're doing it. 16 mags is 7 too many, and chances of you using them all in a fight means that you're literally spraying and praying.
>>
>>30791959
People like this deserve to die. But until then, they should stay the fuck off of K
>>
File: 22837FBI.png (326KB, 430x423px) Image search: [Google]
22837FBI.png
326KB, 430x423px
>>30791877
Also, Shitty pic OP

>We are on to you
>>
Who are we getting attacked by?
>>
>>30791877
banking collapse/ racial rioting/ political turmoil grab tent, grab canned food, ar-15 and shtf bag, go innawoods. wait for it to all blow over

for invasion grab less food, smaller tent, all the ammo I can carry, shovel, ar-15 and scoped hunting rifle. toss in truck and make my way inland and try and meet up with the militia.
>>
>>30792266
>>30792855
because make believe stories about defending america from invasion are somehow treasonous... what?
>>
>>30792266
Nice meme faggot. here is your response.
>>
>>30792954

Data correlation + court case = YES

The Government can try and lock you up for anything. And they can HOLD you indefinitely without a trail now, bud.
>>
>>30791877
a bunch of fudd guns mostly. scoped rifles i bet would be the most useful. personally i will be carrying my p229 and mossman 500.
>what sort of preperation have you taken
non whatsoever. i can grow veggies and grains though. things will be comfy at the farm.
>>
>>30791877
>What do you grab to defend them homeland?
That depends. Did they invade California, New York, or the Northeastern portion of the country? Because at that point I'll just sit by and watch it happen. The more Californians or residents of NYC that an invader kills, the better.

I'll just keep my AR handy in the event that our new allies decide that purging California and the entirety of the Northeast isn't enough.
>>
>>30791877

The only answer to this is what the military issues you.

If you don't enlist when your country is invaded you are a giant vagoo.
>>
>>30793685
As much as I despise the coasts they're still part of America. I'd be fucking pissed
>>
File: 1467949616402.jpg (123KB, 736x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1467949616402.jpg
123KB, 736x1417px
>>30791877
mfw I will be the first one fucked anyhow.

Live inna Cushing Oklahoma oil heart of the country one of the top 5 to be attacked first.
>>
>>30791877
Who has invaded and who have they killed tbqh.
>>
grab hunting rifle. grab backpack with food, water and ammo. go to a spot where i suppose there could be enemy traffic. shoot them if they show themselves. im sure most other guys in my area would be doing the same thing.

civil war? larp as a normalfag during the day and wack perceived value targets at night.
>>
Shit opinion really
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.