[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it true what they say, /k/? Every gun is always loaded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1468689339817.jpg (41KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1468689339817.jpg
41KB, 600x528px
So is it true what they say, /k/?

Every gun is always loaded?

How does that work?

Is there like a God of Guns, who takes the time to load every gunall over the world?

But then why do I always have to buy bullets to load my gun?

Maybe the Gun God unloads it everytime I pick it up.

What do you think /k/?
>>
Hang yourself summer cancer fag
>>
>>30787531
Shitpost/10

Have you ever been to a gun store?
>>
I don't think you were paying attention anon.
>>
>>30787531
yes yes it's all fun and games until you shoot yourself in the foot and afterwards shitpost on /k/ that some gun god magically loaded your gun even though you had cleared it
>>
File: 1469721347771.jpg (16KB, 214x336px) Image search: [Google]
1469721347771.jpg
16KB, 214x336px
>>30787531
>>
>>30787531
It's a basic safety rule, anon, so that you don't accidentally shoot someone with "I thought it wasn't loaded" as your only excuse.
>>
>>30787594
>i wish i was in hereford painting the boathouse
>the report is too loud
>my feet hurt

>>30787531
why do people make out like the queen wanted to ban guns or have anything to do with that decision?

even if they still had select fire weapons, how would any civilian get one when they were never sold publically?
>>
>>30787531
>How does that work?
Because too many people think their gun is unloaded, then get the fun surprise of it not being unloaded.
It's one thing if you just checked the chamber, another thing if you grab it out of the safe and just assume it's unloaded without checking, then point it and pull the trigger. Consequences range from an embarassing ND to killing someone.
>>
>>30787623
>even if they still had select fire weapons, how would any civilian get one when they were never sold publically?
Pistols were taxed through legislation in 1876 and 1900, purely for purposes of generating revenue; minor restrictions (not selling guns to drunks and basket cases, basically) were put in place in 1920, primarily out of fears for armed communist insurgency. Open and concealed carry was allowed and unrestricted until 1927; as late as 1937 was it made a criminal act to bear arms for oneĀ“s defense.

tl;dr: Firearms were barely regulated in the UK at all until 1937. Full-retard armaments were readily available to all with a semblance of disposable income for a long period of time in British history.
>>
>>30787623
>>30787872

In fact, the royal family regularly goes skeet shooting and the like. They don't really have much power, politically. At least, not as much as you'd think royals would.

Also, this is relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHsX7STHqNg
>>
You need to pray harder to the /k/ube, and all your ammo wishes will be fulfilled
>>
>>30787531
Hello OP. Please don't ever visit this board again, we try to keep a standard here.
>>
>>30787932
Playing the devils advocate here, but I assume they mean magazine loaded vs unloaded, because a it's true that many people are wounded by guns because they've taken out the magazine and left a round chambered.

That said, They might actually be insanely retarded and mean a gun with no rounds present.
>>
>>30788622

It sounds like someone told her about the firearm safety rules and she completely misunderstood what they meant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQqieimwLQ
>>
>>30788622
It's hyperbole. Mentioned to make you think about and respect the deadly possibility that you didn'the clear the gun. When I'm done at the range my guns are clear then put back in my truck. When I get home and start to clean it check them again. Because it is a good idea.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.