[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was it justified? OC and CWW ers what would you do in this s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: rgz_open_carry_07.jpg (61KB, 615x452px) Image search: [Google]
rgz_open_carry_07.jpg
61KB, 615x452px
was it justified? OC and CWW ers what would you do in this situation if the "threat" was directed towards you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB7JyswSBRw
>>
>>30782035
CCW*
>>
>>30782035
he didnt need to shoot her and probably shouldnt have but in most places he was legally within his right.
>>
>>30782035
Legally within rights. She had scissors held in a position ready to strike and she was walking towards with him purpose. If she was fearful for her life, she would have stopped, ran, or laid down.

I'm not sure if I would have shot her, its easier to just run (and I'm also not a cop so shooting people takes a lot of free time to defend against), but he was legally capable of shooting her because she was wielding a weapon and definitely appeared to want to use it.
>>
File: __Groza___29_by_Garr1971.jpg (220KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
__Groza___29_by_Garr1971.jpg
220KB, 900x675px
>>30782035
if you dont comply, you get shot.

here in chicago thats kind of a given. is it not like that in other places?

picture unrelated to post content
>>
>>30782035
I don't try to arrest people so I don't try to apply my bias towards a LEO's actions.

That said, if someone was a few feet away from me with scissors in hand, threatening to stab me, I'm drawing my weapon because my life is in danger.
>>
File: 1464312991709.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464312991709.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>30782035
>resists arrest
>gets free
>still tries to attack the cop
>doesn't think anything bad will happen to her
>>
If someone was coming after me like that, I'd shoot, but I'm not a cop. Seems like he lost control of an easy situation and it's going to result in a lot of paperwork.

Also, I bet the cop beside her shit his pants.
>>
File: rabbit.jpg (15KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
15KB, 300x450px
>>30782111
i guess thats why cops kill some many deaf people and kids wearing headphones
>>
>>30782111
>if you dont comply, you get shot.
No, that's not what happens. If you don't comply, then you are made to comply with physical force. If you try to attack the officer, then you get shot.
>>
What do these retards find the concept of resisting arrest so complicated.

Literally just put your hands up and have your day in court. You might even get some money out of it if you play it right.

Instead, they just nigger out and lose their life.
>>
>>30782149
Amazing logic isn't it? Now is it woman logic or libtard logic?
>>
>>30782111
No it's not, non compliance doesn't meet the metrics for justifiable homicide

not saying some rampart vic mackey shit doesn't happen tho
>>
>>30782035
With no monday morning quarterbacking, it was justified.
>>
>>30782341
>>30782599
the IPRA never says a shooting is not justified.
>>
Jesus fuck, my MP soldiers would have had her tackled and quick cuffed in seconds.

These fat asses can't control a little asian girl with scissors.
>>
>>30782035

totally thought that was Nathan Fielder from the thumbnail

disappointed that it isn't
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.