[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best State to move into if you're a Massfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1469391136283.png (90KB, 463x522px) Image search: [Google]
1469391136283.png
90KB, 463x522px
What's the best State to move into if you're a Massfag who want freedoms?
Closer is better.
>mfw the past week
>>
>>30779747

Kentucky or West Virginia are probably your best bets.
>>
>>30779759
West Virginia sounds nice, thanks comrade.
>>
Not New Hampshire. Stay the fuck out, Masshole.
>>
>>30779747
Don't move.
Fight.
Resist the libtards at every turn.
They want to make your life hell,so make theirs hell as well.
Chew gum then put it on bus seats.
Save your used condoms and throw them on peoples doorstep.
Blast Lionel Richie at funerals while wearing a clown outfit.
When your girlfriend wants to peg you, don't get an enema.
You know, simple shit like that.
>>
>>30779747
NH, VT.

RI is not bad but I'm worried Gina's gonna pull some libtard shit

You can come as long as you learn to fucking drive
>>
>>30779882

This. You fucking fags ruined south NH.
>>
>>30779747
Maine literally has constitutional carry.
>>
I was born and raised on the South Shore of MA. Lived there for 31 years.

Moved to Phoenix, AZ in '06 and have now lived here for 10 years.

Best move I ever made.

My whole family is still in MA and NH.

MA is a fucking hellhole. I cringe whenever I go back to visit and I feel naked because I don't have my handgun on me.

MA sucks.
>>
>>30779747
Rhode island?
>>
>>30779747
Just visited Mass. yesterday, every time I reenter NH I breath a sigh of relief
>>
Just go north.

Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are all good.

Maine is probably the best if all you care about is gun rights, followed closely by Vermont.

Being from Vermont myself, I would still encourage you to come here. I rank Maine ahead of us, because they're basically in the same position, but our trajectories are different. They've been expanding rights quite a bit recently, and just enacted constitutional carry.

On the other hand, we've had constitutional carry forever, but if we hadn't had it forever, its not something that would probably pass now. More and more anti-gun shitheads from your state and New York move up here ever year. They are now audacious enough to introduce assault weapon ban legislation... they can't pass it yet, not even close in fact. But they have enough people now that it does get talked about in the legislature. We need more people here to offset these fucks. That's why I say move here.
>>
>>30779986
I used to think like that (well, the first three lines at least). Moved from Maryland to Virginia and it's just so much nicer and less stressful when you're not under attack politically at every turn. Personally, quality of life improved like crazy just because of state gun laws.
>>
PA, just not Philly.
>>
>>30779747

Stay and fight.
>>
File: rare_ct_pepe.png (184KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
rare_ct_pepe.png
184KB, 600x473px
Connecticuck here. I cast my vote for staying and fighting.
>>
>>30779747
NC
>>
>>30779747
> PA
We need more red voters
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.