[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I'm looking for a modern 30 cal carbine that I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (12KB, 660x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 660x144px
Hey /k/ I'm looking for a modern 30 cal carbine that I can put a suppressor and optics on, any recommendations?
>>
That's 300 blackout. Now git.
>>
>>30778257
An AR in 300BLK or possibly 7.62x39 is going to be a more functional buy than a reproduction M1 Carbine.

The Mini 30 is also an option, but the cost to performance isn't going to compare favorably to an AR once you start buying mags and shit.

I have used 7.62x39 ARs that were fine, but the mags are often shit in anything using a standard lower and the lowers that accept AK mags are pricey.
>>
>>30778257
I bought an Inland M1 (the newer ones they make now but same WW2 spec)

And a Sage EBR Stock

then threaded the barrel and am waiting for paperwork on an AAC Suppressor. Also a T2 is in the mail.

Its been a pretty fun project
>>
thabks for the info, that 300 blackout is right along the line of what I was looking for.
>>
>>30778653
If you want the same rough aesthetic as a M1 Carbine check out the Mini 14 in .300 Blackout.
>>
>>30778257
I mean. You could buy the M1 Carbine replicas they make and suppress it. They sell modern stocks for it and you can buy a rail that fits right on if. They feed perfectly fine with ball ammo and are super fun guns.

But if you're gonna pay for a supressor and tax stamp, go for
>>30778394

And get a well made AR in 300 Blackout.
>>
>>30778257

You've been playing too much insurgency.
>>
>>30779940
Is there such a thing?
>>
>>30779996
If it is making you desire a tacticool M1 Carbine, then perhaps.

What is next? Trying to load AP rounds in a 38 spc model ten?
>>
>>30780018
Yeah a tacticool m1 sucks. I have most of my skins done to be as old school as possible

Wooden mini14, fal, etc. Only tacticool thing is the leupold
>>
>>30778394
>The Mini 30 is also an option, but the cost to performance isn't going to compare favorably to an AR once you start buying mags and shit.

They do look good, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.