[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the military/operative standpoint, how can the krauts/frogs/waffles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 25

File: 1469491286062.png (455KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1469491286062.png
455KB, 620x465px
From the military/operative standpoint, how can the krauts/frogs/waffles stop the terror that their countries has been subjected to?
>>
File: 1468505652603.jpg (18KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1468505652603.jpg
18KB, 480x272px
by removing kebab.
>>
>>30776459
Screening fucking refugees really.

Which is what normal fucking countries do not out of racism but out of security. Why don't Euronigs get this?
>>
>>30776459
Get out of the coalition, is one way

Another way is to kick out all Muslims.
Both extreme, both effective.
>>
>>30776484
They don't have a mexico that they can import cheap labor from to do shit jobs and create a permanent underclass in their "classless" societies so they let in poor muslims to to the jobs that white europeans wont do at half the price.
>>
>>30776484
because last time they "screened refugees" they wouldn't let in anyone that was Jewish. That caused this thing called "The Holocaust" and because Europe is half-Canadian, they've spent the rest of their future saying "omg so sorry" by forcing eachother to accept any and all refugees from now on, "so dis nevar happens ugun"
>>
>>30776484
screening for islam desu senpai
>>
>>30776484
The last attacks were rapefugees but the previous ones were perpetrated by homegrown fucks. They should have undercover agents infiltrating the mosques/muslim communities and start arresting and deporting every single one who has anti west views. Also the kebabs that like the Western way of life should be the first flagging the rotten ones that they know about.
>>
It's simple my friend.

1. Identify kebab
2. Remove kebab
3. Do not allow kebab to return.

Please note, anyone from Africa is also disallowed from entering again, and should be removed as well as kebab
>>
>>30776547
Even white christians escaping genocide?
>>
>>30776459

Ask that every muslim attends only state sanctionned mosqs, otherwise they're fucking terrorists and get reks on the spot.

Ask that any person displaying any sort of religious sign has to be shot on the spot for treason, call the rebllion, and grand stupidity

Allow only law abiding citizens to obtain guns. Mandatory backgrounds check because only muslims go in prison, and tadaa, you've solved it, mostly.

Or you can scheduele pogroms, which shouldn't be late to happen my guess is But i'm not the violent for nothing type. There's good muslims, they're just very very very very hard to spot.
They can stay if they end up becoming one of ours. If not let them fucking go.
>>
File: Remove Kebab.jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kebab.jpg
44KB, 900x900px
>>30776459
Deport all the Muslims.
>>
>>30776566
Let me rephrase that to niggers from Africa. Afrikaners or Boers are welcome to return home.
>>
You guys are the biggest bunch of fucking pussies ever.

>remove kebab, remove kebab

Why don't you then?

>muh inept gubmint

Why don't you get rid of them then?
>>
>>30776608

BECAUSE NOGUNZ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30776484
>screening refugees
>letting in refugees to begin with
KEK
>>
>>30776615

How is that an excuse?

Just good at talking shit, no action.
>>
File: wewuzwarcriminalsandsheeiit.jpg (42KB, 476x500px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzwarcriminalsandsheeiit.jpg
42KB, 476x500px
>>30776575
Into gas chambers.
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-westgate-interpol-chief-ponders-armed-citizenry/story?id=20637341

Armed citizenry is the ONLY way to fight terrorism. Everything else is just meaningless political bullshit talk.
Of course our dear dictators don't give a fuck and are completely going the other wayand by proceeding at full speed with the EU gun ban.
Actually, they are using all those attacks as further reasons as to why this gun ban is absolutely necessary and must take effect as soon as possible.
>>
File: 1329317162910.jpg (47KB, 452x481px) Image search: [Google]
1329317162910.jpg
47KB, 452x481px
>>30776481
>>
>>30776626

Not an excuse more like a good embodiement of all that's wrong.

Europeans undisputably killed the most amount of peoples ever, ever, ever and I could go on.

The fact that we just gave up our firearms, that, i'll remind you, we invented in the first place, just sums up how weak-minded/deluded/cucked we are.

Btw i'm not the one you were arguing with, i'm pretty sure that a genocide won't change anything. The real problem is not the much the people that rules than the way they rule, the way WE allow them to rule us.

Direct democracy => Only real democracy. Otherwise better set up a global A.I and bend to skynet already, it won't be worse.
>>
>>30776608
>Why don't you then?
Because unlike kebab fucks most Europeans have an excellent life that is not worth risking.

>Why don't you get rid of them then?
Because only now people is starting to wake up and despite that there's still a huge part that is either silent or supports them and their immigration/rapefugee acceptance policy.

Tl;dr Bleeding heart leftards
>>
>>30776608
>Why don't you then?
Because instead of getting a hero's regard for their efforts at saving the West, they'll be tossed in prison.

A European prison, which means it's full of Muslims and Euro-prison-converts (convert or get raped, basically).

Doesn't sound exactly appealing. Strategically it's best to have to fight only ONE enemy at a time, see Germany in every world war.
>>
>>30776484

I just wish that would be so easy, not of them are recent "refugees". Much of the islamist terrorists seem to be 2nd generation emigrants with nationality of particular European country.

Cold fact is that there is no real way for stopping all the attacks, hence IMO one just has to accept that some will happen no matter what.

Long term solutions would be:

1. Allowing CCW in as many European countries as possible - it would not really stop the attacks but would reduce death toll in some cases.

2. Screening the already arrived "refugees" in more effective manner with very controlled arrival of any more allowed from now on.

3. More co-operation between nation countries and some common sense. At the moment there are some ridiculous matters in this, such as here names of persons who have been found in Daesh membership documents not being allowed to be given to police in here because "acquired in confidence from foreign intelligence services" - if intelligence data cannot be put to good use, it is basically worthless.

4. Total destruction of the "Kalifate" or whatever Daesh is calling its state-wannabe shithole - hopefully with all its members either ending against the wall or hanging from a noose. That should reduce internet propaganda and recruiting that creates new terrorists.
>>
>>30776459
Enable and promote the open carry of guns by civilians, including long arms. Proliferation of arms among the populous combined with an attitude of taking no shit will stop attacks, either by deterrence or immediate action.

Hell, imagine how different the Orlando shooting here in the US would have been if every fag had a .22 zip gun stuck up his ass and the willingness to use it.
>>
>>30776459
They can't. The only solution lies in revoking the communications privacy privileges of all muslims in Germany and keep a tight electronic surveillance on them. Build prison camps specifically for radical muslims, criminalize islamic radicalism, arrest every muslim radical in Germany, sentence them to at least 30 yrs of servitude. No idea if the German constitution allows for any of this, but it very likely doesn't.
>>
>>30776674
>>30776673

so basically /k/ is a blog where you take out all your frustrations?
>>
File: 1468894052207.jpg (226KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1468894052207.jpg
226KB, 1024x680px
>>30776719
The shitstorm of such actions would be priceless.
>>
>>30776662
>Europeans undisputably killed the most amount of peoples ever, ever, ever and I could go on.

No they didn't. If you had done your research you know of the existence of Genghis Khan.
>>
>>30776608

>Why don't you then?

Because European attacking random muslims you might as well hang a sign with text "I am an idiot that helps ISIS to fight its propaganda war" on their neck.

Are you really that stupid or just so terribly clueless?

Small clue: Things in real world are not usually easy and just "kill them all and let god sort them out" bullshit usually does way more harm than good. The only good way for removing kebab is legal and organized way...
>>
>>30776528

Why not. Just offer each one a bacon butty. Those that tuck in can enter, those that refuse can get fucked.
>>
>Belgium
Too far gone, too small and ended up where it is now in a very short space of time. The only future it feasibly has is civil war, or Islamic rule. Political reform would have been possible twenty years ago, but now Belgium basically exists to provide the physical infrastructure for the heart of the EU.

>Germany
Electoral reform and political movement to the right, deportation of all "refugees" (good luck with that) and a huge social shift toward at least some level of patriotism. Stop brainwashing children in schools about things their grandparents weren't even alive to experience. Basically do what Austria is doing. They'll never do it, because of the brainwashing and general insanity.

>France
France manages to be the worst off (aside from Belgium and possibly Switzerland) and in the best position to do something about it out of all the continental European countries. France is incredibly popular around the world, people have a good opinion of it. It's possibly the most romanticised country in the world. It has a seriously hard military and intelligence service that cares about nothing other than France. France will essentially become the European Israel in the next few years, with about 20 percent of its population wanting to kill the other 80 and the French military conducting regular clear outs.
>>
>>30776848
>Sweden
They, like the Germans, probably won't admit they have a problem until it is far too late. Even then they won't do anything about it.

>Switzerland
If being "neutral" and "isoalted" actually means having half of your country controlled by Albanians and the other half by Ugandans, then someting has gone massively wrong. Cultural void that has papered over the cracks in itself for decades, and will continue to do so. Belgium with snow.

>UK
The biggest mistake they make is thinking everything can be fixed due to their COIN successes of the 20th century. Thankfully managed to take "only" 20,000 refugees over a decade and leave the EU, but still a relatively shitty Islamic part of its population.

>>30776789
In fairness to the "kill them all" argument, it doesn't exactly persuade the Muslims to do things they haven't done already.

Or have they designed a bomb that only kills people who hate Muslims?
>>
>>30776789

First of all, the reason you don't fight them is because you are a pussy. Not because of the law, do you think Brevik worried about MUH LAWS?

Secondly, I already predicted your stupid comeback

>muh inept gubmint
which is the same as
>muh laws

Which you failed to actually adress what's stopping you from getting the laws changed
>>
>>30776848
>France will essentially become the European Israel in the next few years

I had chills down my spin thinking about it, but if the situation doesn't take a radical turn, it'll eventually end up like what you described. I just hadn't seized it until now.

I still hope another way can be found, we're not, at the moment, experiencing the same level of hartred that there's beetween Jewish Israelis and Arab Israelis.

Maybe it's delusional, but delusion isn't worse than full scale genocide. Because it'll come to that, it it keeps that way.
>>
>>30776848
>Basically do what Austria is doing

What, rig elections so that the right-wing parties can't win? Austria is just as bad as everywhere else on the continent.
>>
>>30776892
The other thing that will keep France safe, in relative terms, is the fact that it retains nuclear weapons. States with nuclear weapons don't get dictated to.
>>
>>30776872
>do you think Brevik worried about MUH LAWS
Dude will be rotting on prison, do you think that any euro wants that?

>>30776848
>>30776856
>Not mentioning Nederlands
>>
>>30776911

>getting dicktaterd by USA everyday

also

>still thinking Nukes exist
>>
>>30776759

Depend on what you count as regular "kills" but if you include the full scale extermination on injuns from south to north america, all wars looks pretty mere. It the only case we had of complete cultural destruction on such a scale.

It's worse than a Dinausaurillion deaths
>>
>>30776931

>Euros only care about their personal well being in this life

No wonder Islam is overrtaking Christianity
>>
>>30776934
Natives catching tuberculosis due to their shitty immune systems was not factored into my ideas.
>>
>>30776911
An islamic country with nukes in not a good thing, anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-23-01-27-34.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-23-01-27-34.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>30776932
> still thinking nukes exist

??????
They objectively do? Is this some kind of meta-b8?
>>
>>30776954
>Euros only care about their personal well being in this life
>Implying that's any different in the US
>>
>>30776932

Only redpilled post imho

Nukes were a hoax created by Mac Arthur and hiro Hito to avoid million of deaths.

Every other nation supported that claim at the time, but now the masks are falling.
>>
>>30776459
stop accepting muslims, attack the actual source.
>>
>>30777001
I know you're shitposting but this isn't a real conspiracy that people believe is it?
>>
>>30777001
Yeah sure because thousands of brilliant people have gotten degrees in nuclear physics that are actually complete bullshit and NONE of them have come out saying "I was lied to don't be a nuke scientist it's hogwash".

Makes a loooot of sense.
>>
>>30777022
Hard to say, at this day and age it's impossible to discern shitposting from actual conspiracy.
>>
File: Nukes.png (101KB, 851x855px) Image search: [Google]
Nukes.png
101KB, 851x855px
>>30777022
>>30777034

Well fuck it looks like some people do believe this shit, I love finding new conspiracies and this is hilarious
>>
>>30776566
Anyone stupid enough to move to Africa in the first place does not deserve to come back.
>>
>>30777030

Did you noticed that those same brilliant peoples are payed litteral millions to draw undecypherable things on a black board? Is it not like the best cover for an hoax?

"yeah we're payed to do some obscure stuff you wouldn't understand a single thing about, and I can't talk about it cuz TOP SECRET LMAO".

You see the sense it makes now?
>>
>>30776503
What jobs? Sitting around collecting benefits? Plenty of poor whites do that.
>>
>>30776484
Problem is most of these refugees ("refugees") are coming from third world countries without any kind of record. How do you background check someone with no checkable background?
The answer is "you don't, out out out" but they're taking the unknowns in anyway.

At this point Isis attacks and Muslim extremism has become so notorious that terrorists are largely self radicalised and homegrown. It's too late to nip Isis In the bud and be done, so now it's up to intelligence services to identify individuals and grab them first. Unfortunately despite how fucking thick these people are it isn't easy identifying the right guy in a sea of noise and building a case against him, then finally stepping in. Lots of these guys were previously known to police, but the Intel wasn't acted upon. Innocent until proven guilty to be fair.

And since we don't want five eyes and global monitoring and secret thought police and censorship and the erosion of rights and civil liberties, we should do like Holland said and get used to it. In the meantime the EU is debating giving us back our firearms ao we can defend ourselhahahaha just kidding that won't happen.
>>
If Nukes existed USA and Israel would have used them countless times and any retarded dictator could have obtained them by now and used them...

>BUT I SAW THEM IN A 1940S BLACK AND WHITE OR HIGHLY SATURATED PROPAGANDA VIDEO
>>
>>30777001
do nuclear powerplants not work either?
>>
>>30777135

or my favourite one

>THE GUBERMINT WOUD'NT LIE TO ME
>>
>>30777016
The source is Islam itself op.
>>
is radio active material real?
or can you just not make good bombs with it?
>>
>>30777139

Glorified Boilers...
>>
>>30777163
and what is used to run them?
>>
>>30777139

They do, but it doesn't mean that because they exist nukes do too.

We used petrol before, and coal before that, and we didn't have coal bombs or petroleum bombs or whatever the analogy is.

Fact is, get educated kid. Don't believe all that's fed to you withouit evidence, nukes are blatant lie.
>>
File: 1438830580998.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1438830580998.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>30777180
>>
>>30776484
Jeez dude, you can't screen 1.1 million people. Keep in mind most of them don't carry any documents and if the police ask them anything they just say their name is Muhammed and that they are from Syria.

There is nothing Europe can do except stop taking in Hajis.
>>
>>30777180
Dumbenoughtobelievethisshit/10
>>
>>30777180
petrol bombs are a thing though
the bomb sprays a very fine petrol mist and ignites it
and im pretty sure that you can blow up coal if you make it into a powder and sprad it in the air
>>
>>30776459
Stop leaving the front door opened and unlocked.

Maybe also get rid of that welcome mat.
>>
>>30776459
Intelligence, intelligence and intelligence.
Euros have some rather respectable forces that can deal with the physical problem. They don't hold baguettes in their holsters.
However, and that's the big one, they don't know what to do with their forces; Where to send them? Task them to do what? And to who? European intelligence&security agencies struggle to answer this questions.
As bizzare as it may seem to the cynical reader of this lines, they really don't understand who is attacking them, and why. US, Israel and other "more experienced" countries had sent their experts to help, but those came back pulling their shoulders because they couldn't get through the skulls of their counterparts to make them understand that they're being taken over, and by specific people that they have to discriminate against in order to fight them.
Once they will cease with the mindset that they must deal with this problem as case-by-case problem with methods of usual counter criminal activity, and start establishing a large, military-like, intelligence network- then their well trained soldiers will be put to proper use.
>>
File: 1451593309062.png (23KB, 456x538px) Image search: [Google]
1451593309062.png
23KB, 456x538px
>>30777180

>Trying to educate /k/

lost cause mate
>>
>>30777210
I'd also like to add maybe how about you train up your population and allow them to defend themselves. Also disown any politician who wants to leave the floodgates open to Jihadists at your expense.

Maybe also allow your existing LE and Military the ability to deport terrorists?

(ie the beheading brohadist was a convicted terrorist with an ankle bracelet and house arrest)
>>
File: welcome mat.png (334KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
welcome mat.png
334KB, 880x495px
>>30777210
Just need to change the type of welcome mat
>>
>>30777204

well then spray very thin plutonium dust in the air and tell me if that's somehow a nuke. No? Debunked.

>>30777214

They deserve to be though, they're not bad guys, mostly.
The real threat is elsewhere and the truth too.
>>
Nukes don't exist? Anyone with a basic internet-researcher-tier grasp of physics understands how a nuclear device works and most definitely how nuclear power works.

You could quite literally build a basic ass type of reactor at home. Go to a scrapyard and scavenge shit from those chemo machines from hospitals and do a google.
>>
Okay so if nukes don't exist what the fuck have I been doing in the airforce (missileer) for the last few years?

Guarding an EMPTY missile? Is it filled with pixie dust? I have firsthand seen the warheads and everything so far has been VERY VERY real.
>>
>>30777281

> + 0.50$

Also do not mix nuclear power and nukes. Nukes are a hoax, resting of the fact that nuclear power is a thing.
You're rused.
>>
>>30777295
source or citation for further research?
>>
File: 1445705829728.gif (1MB, 368x340px) Image search: [Google]
1445705829728.gif
1MB, 368x340px
>>30777241

>they're not the bad guys

they're the dumb guys
>>
>>30777291

You were just asserting a false power over ignorant / compliant nations, and you successors will go on because otherwise it would be full scale war all the time.

Not saying that the concept of nukes isn't usefull, just saying that it's just a concept, a fake, a hoax, or whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>30777281

Yet the terrorists or a rouge state has never thought to do this :^)

stupid mouth breather
>>
>>30777300

literally google

Or go ask /pol/
>>
>>30777281
>Go to a scrapyard and scavenge shit from those chemo machines from hospitals and do a google.
Thanks, now ISIS know where to get materials for dirty bombs.

Fuck, even just typing that probably put me on some sort of watch list.
>>
>>30777320
Google isn't a source or citation.

All I am finding is bullshit opinions based on no actual history, fact, or evidence.

I asked /pol/ and 50% said it was bullshit and the other 50% could not even show me a comprehensive article on WHY they don't exist.
>>
>>30777291

>Pixie Dust
>TNT
>Empty

Pick one, it doesn't matter since they're never fired
>>
>>30777323

> Implying you weren't already on one because you're redpilled about nukes

Hope you're hasguns. Stay safe and trust no stranger, not being theatrical here.
>>
>>30777323
Dude radioactive materiel is EVERYWHERE.
Especially countries with lesser regulations.

Where do you think nuclear waste and byproduct go? Do you know about the mines around the world... or the broken chemo xray and radiation medical equipment laying in junkyards.

If they wanted a dirty bomb they'd have it.

fuck we even have missing nukes from the USSR breaking up. Even the towelheads in pakistan and the streetshitters have nukes. And you think they are free of corruption or even guarding them halfway decently?

What an ideal world you live in
>>
>>30777330
>bullshit opinions based on no actual history, fact, or evidence.

But that's also what "nukes" """"fact"""" are.
Let me tell say that you argument didn't convinced me.

The lack of proofs (inb4 russian) is on both sides.

Or maybe you've ever witnessed a nuke?
Because I witnessed it's absence
>>
what happened to the japs then?
was it just a whole lot of normal explosives that was carried there on the ground?
>>
>>30777360
I've never seen a polar bear

Doesn't mean polar bears are a carefully orchestrated hoax opposing countries globally are conspiring together about.
>>
>>30777356

> Mixing nuclear power and nukes again

Who's dumb now.
>>
>>30776459
Ya'll keep forgetting the central point of why they are there in the first place.
Because they get bennies ffs.

Nix socialism - effective border controls can only do so much, and going full on remove kebab will eventually be necessary but you could get of alot of them easily if you cut bennies
>>
>>30777372

Maybe they are, but why are you changing the subject? Nukes are far more important than polar bears, also are you paid to shitpost / divert the subject? Because you're doing a terrible job at it.

Jewclear shills everyone, but you sure want to believe them.
>>
>>30777374
they work off the same principles dingus

Logically if you know how nuclear power functions... You know how a nuclear weapon would function
>>
>>30776503
It was revealed by a group of social scientists in Germany - Don't have a link but it has since been repressed by the euromedia; that most of the labor that germany requires is technical and college educated labor, meaning that aside from the small service industry most of those people are going to need to get trained at a tech school for 2 years to be of any use.
>>
>>30777385

we'll be able to take such measures the day we'll be able to keep our industry from fleeing to china in order to avoid paying the workers a decent wage.

because unemployement + no benefits = civil war fyi
>>
is there really a kid in here pretending to believe that nukes don't exist? lol
>>
>>30777418
Whats it called again when someone believes something so absurd its impossible to distiniguish humor or sarcasm from actual beliefs?
>>
>>30777418

They don't exist you retard.
>>
File: autism.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>30777430
Autism.
>>
>>30777241
http://www.ehs.pitt.edu/assets/docs/combustible-metals.pdf
>Hafnium, plutonium, thorium, uranium and zirconium are all highly combustible ... powder form, they present severe dust explosion possibilities.
its one of the reasons depleted uranium rounds are so effective
>>
Most euro countries don't have freedom of speech (see hate speech laws), many have some limitation on freedom of assembly, some even have fucking blasphemy laws ffs, Germany has a fucking church tax that goes to the Catholic Church or any protestant churches (usually only Lutheran, Baptist, Anglican, Calvinist, etc) depending on your religion claim on your tax documents.
Why the fuck do all of them need to have freedom of religion?

Freedom of religion is a distinctly U.S. thing - it was implemented to protect all the varied christian groups in the U.S., limit the viability of the Catholic Church, and to protect Jews from persecution.

Why the fuck does Catholic france or Christian Germany need freedom of religion?
>>
is theanti nuke guy in here a jew or a usefull idiot?
>>
>>30776789
Yeah, keep going with the politically correct stance pushed by the media, keep tweeting #notallmuslims, keep a flag on your facebook picture, keep praying, keep bringing flowers and stuffed animals where people have been murdered by terrorists while leftist artists are singing about tolerance and progess.

That is working so well for you, now you have daily attacks, oh sorry, I meant daily cultural enrichment.
>>
>>30776459
get rid of all the migrants they just imported. This shit wasn't happening at this frequency before those savages showed up.
>>
>>30776608
Even now that euro fucks are waking up and staying woke they are realizing that they don't have any guns to do shit, so there is that problem - meaning they have to work through their government which is easier said than done.
>>
>>30777465

So dust explosion = nuke?

That's how retarded you sound

But keep the delusion up I guess
>>
>>30777476

the people of iraq can say the same thing about american troops

what goes around
>>
>>30777503

this
>>
>>30776459
Round them and send them to summer camp in Poland like was done with another group of troublesome people hailing from the same region a few decades back.
>>
>>30777496
https://youtu.be/INf4YSJV-9Y
so what is all this? cgi? very large conventional bombs?
>>
>>30776662
Democracy is a fucking sham and it allows this kind of shit to take place, the more direct and inclusive it is the worst off it is.
One of the reasons why the US has done so well not only is checks and balances at every level of government, but the foundation that the nation is a constitutional republic first and foremost and thus horrible prez picks/congress picks have been limited in the damage they are capable of doing.

IMHO there needs to be a severe limitation on who should be able to vote, I would say land owners but there is now an inequal distribution of land ownership so I would be more in favor of veterans and the educated from being able to vote. I'm also in favor of something as simple as an unpaid parking ticket, or a misdeameanor/arrest, to unpaid taxes, to bankruptcy in temporarily restricting the voting right. Voting needs to be as least inclusive as possible .

Direct Democracy = everyone voting for the guy who offers them free shit - unless you can find a way around this, whether it be banning NGO's and instituting a commision that removes political candidates who make such claims from running and puts them in fucking jail it just isn't effective.
>>
>>30777557

I'm no expert but this could be anuthing from, close up molecular reaction to just a smoke of cloud with fancy colors. Anyway, don't believe the hoax, inform yourself from proper sources and you'll see it right in front of you.
>>
>>30777557

lmao, pretty strong cameras don't you think?

the """"house"""" gets disintegrated but the camera is perfectly fine...

they should build everything out of what the camera is housed in
>>
>>30777585
>proper sources
??? like what
>>
>>30776459
Right wing citizen defense groups and or militias.

And definitely, totally, unequivically not death squads. Honest.
>accordian intensifies
>>
>>30776688
>Accepting chaos

Do not go gentle into that cold dark night, rage, rage against the dying of the light.
>>
>>30776719
>Europe
>Constitutions

Don't they shit all over their constitutions anyway? They seem to rewrite them every 20 years as it is so who gives a flying fuck
>>
>>30777591
its called a bunker
>>
>>30776789
ISIS wants a war with the West, Israel, and the rest of the christian world as it is. They are going to keep doing what they are doing until they get that result and they cannot be stopped short of total nuclear annihilation, even purging islam from every secular country won't fully solve problem. Islam needs to be wiped out, countered, through conquest, of a partly religious nature, and the only 2 world institutions that are capable of such a thing are cucked beyond belief - one much more than the other (Greek/Russian Orthodox Christianity, and Catholicism)
>>
>>30777689

>ISIS attacking Israel
>>
>>30776932
>>30777001

Nukes exist obviously.
They just don't cause the destruction per warhead or in terms of fallout that popular thought would have you believe - you need several ICBM's with MIRV'd warheads to destroy a large city and it's urban sprawl, and many chemical/biological agents are more effective at longer term area denial and wiping out populations whilst leaving infrastructure intact.
>>
>>30777047
They thought they could turn it into a paradise.
It was a lofty goal, and for it time it looked like it was working but when you start taking half measures and appealing to emotions you lose.

If it wasn't for communism/socialism Africa could have been modern and second world (at least in the modern definition of second world - not the cold war one)
>>
Stop importing kebab
>>
>>30777470
>protect Jews from persecution.
Good goy
>>
>>30777040
that is the second funniest thing i've seen all weak. absolutely their minds are absolutely cock-fuck backwards.
they must have ingested nuclear waste as children or something.
>>
>>30776719
>criminalize islamic radicalism
Islam IS radicalism

The good people need to arm themselves in whatever way possible. An armed, awake, and ready-to-fuck-up-abdullah society is exactly what the dirty mudslime cowards don't want
>>
>>30777832

what a fucking idiot Goy
>>
>>30777881

>mudslime cowards

yet their the only ones who actually get off their ass for their beleifs

mean while /k/ is giving me excuses like
>muh comfort
>>
>>30777135
The infrastructure and engineering necessary to manufacture nukes in any meaningful number is out of the capability for many small countries. Reasons:
A: Most third world shitholes where a dictator can rise suffer from long term brain drain. Smart people GTFO to get properly educated and stay out, or they get educated and GTFO

B: Most countries do not have any meaningful supply or capability to mine uranium or other nuclear materiel, or to enrich uranium

C: Enriching uranium and the use of nuclear materials to make nukes is generally strongly dependent on a nuclear power plant.
Nuke plants: Allow safe testing of nuclear materials, allow for a safe place to enrich uranium, and are extremely prohibitively expensive.
Hell the engineering and money effort that went into dial a yield tac nukes is fucking insane.

D: To make things 10000x worse delivery systems are a huge problem.
Aircraft designed to carry nukes - not just tac nukes but large nukes on a cruise missile or larger bomb, need to be specially designed.
Most 3rd world countries don't have long range ALCM's, or bombers capable of delivering nukes, or bombers at all because who the fuck sells nuclear capable or adaptable bombers to the third world, even nuclear capable fighter bombers like the Mirage IV don't get exported.
A third world country will need a aerospace industry to get shit off the ground.
>But what about slapping one to a large artillery rocket or a SRBM or MRBM like a FROG 7 or a SCUD or Scarab?
It could work, they also have to get the warhead right and ensure fission before the rocket hits.

It's much, much easier for a dictator to have an effective chemical/biological weapons program - you aren't as reliant on engineering knowhow and advanced infrastructure, the materiels can be sourced easily, and more importantly chemical weapons can in many cases be much more effective against built up populations - plus THEY LEAVE THE INFRASTRUCTURE INTACT.

There is a reason
>>
File: 1467912349769.jpg (38KB, 900x627px) Image search: [Google]
1467912349769.jpg
38KB, 900x627px
Americans about america

>REEEE GOVERNMENT
>FUCK THE NFA
>FUCK THE ATF
>FUCK PIG COPS
>SHALL NO BE INFRINGED
>NO GUNS FOR BEING MENTALLY INSTABLE OR BEING ON A NO FLIGHT LIST?!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Americans about europe

>just deport everyone
>put them in prison
>stricter surveillance
>>
>>30777900
how fucking rude, man.
do you not think about peoples feelings when you decide to write up your little speech and press the submit button, sending your malicious little words onto this webzone?
but that's alright. i dont care.
people have said worse things and im still standing. your words ricochet off me like bullets would bounce of some really hard metal.

just go back into your fucking hole and think about this message and maybe-- maybe next time you will reconsider sending such a mean-spirited and hateful text to me.
that is all, good bye.
>>
1.Drop 6 million pounds of pork on mecca
2.give millions of dollars in weapons to Palestine just to even the score a bit
3.If terrorism resumes Nuke Mecca
4.make Islam and liberalism a capital crime

HOOOR AHHHH
>>
>>30777956
Lol no.

Most want a fucking redpill happening and mass uprising by real Europeans to liberate the cradle of Western civilization and also make it really progun again.
>>
>>30777180
>Coal Bomb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_torpedo

>Petrol Bomb
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flame_fougasse
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napalm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incendiary_device
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermobaric_weapon

Literally 5 fucking seconds on google kid
>>
>>30777585
>proper sources
got a link or two? or should we just google it and educate ourselves as you've suggested several times?

you want us to believe your idiocy? spoonfeed it to me
>>
>>30777411
Civil war is precisely what is needed unless you are too delusional to realize you are already past the point of no return
>>
>>30777986

>sits on his pc talking shit instead of doing it

never change /k/
>>
>>30777411
Stop giving immigrants bennies and citizenship first of ffs, it would get alot of them to up and leave for germany or sweden or whatever other shithole keeps offering them shit without citizenship.
>>
>>30777956
>americans wanting to prevent the rape of the european nations
>but the only way to do it is insensitive
>guess we'll just accept rape
>>
File: 1468149648406.jpg (47KB, 482x336px) Image search: [Google]
1468149648406.jpg
47KB, 482x336px
>>30777989
>real europeans
>redpill
>PROGUN AGAIN

progun is never gona happen in europe again, it wasn't even different before

america is the only country that was liberal enough to assure the right to self defense even back in 1800.

all we can do is make the surveillance stricter and pass NSA like laws about being able to put in prison peoples that are too heavilly suspected.

i dream of being able to cc in europe but it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>30777813
Well Freedom of religion was put in place in the U.S. to protect all the breakaway christian religious sects from prosecution primarily, Jews also fell under that umbrella.
The founders knew there would be jews, they didn't expect muslims.
>>
>>30778058
i don't think you get the irony of your way america san...

you want liberalism for yourself and authoritarianism for us.
>>
>>30776522
So much this.
>>
>>30777913
>I believe in the society in which I currently live, and consider myself a citizen of said society and a protector of peace and stability.

>Therefore, I should take up arms, which damages the peace and stability of the society in which I live.

In social and political terms the foreign ideology has a lot more to gain from using violence. Ideologically motivated violence in the street destabilizes a nation, which plays into the hands of an ideological minority who can't come to power through the democratic system in place.

If germanbros were to go full 14/88 gas the muslims race war now it would cause a lot of chaos and collateral damage to the native culture they seek to protect.

BUT if they sit on their hands too long the foreign ideology they seek to combat might cause more damage than taking up arms would.

This means you have to have a very careful eye for risk/reward.

If we start hauling radical muslims out into the street and burning their mosques down it would cause panic, potentially turn that chill immigrant who just wants to worship in peace and get along into a suicide bomber, cause panic in the streets closing our children's schools, potentially shortages of water and food and damage to utilities and upset the very way of life we seek to defend. Also all the unstable violent fucks who just subscribe to an anti-islam point of view to have someone to hate wouldn't give a rats ass about collateral damage and if we can't control them they'll make us no better than the indiscriminate ISIS terrorists and make us targets for the agents of the state we're trying to help.

Is it really worth going full freikorps when European society at large isn't crumbling yet?
>>
>>30776459
>Acquire intelligence on mosques and recently arrived people
>ACT upon intelligence gotten
>Stop yanking guns from everyone's hands
>>
>>30776459
Without the politics to back it up it's not going to be as effective, but from an operations kind of view (or as a nugunz Europeans view of it) a lot more guns need to hit the police.

Think something like an AR-15 as standard for patrol cars in high risk areas, submachine guns (MP5 or similar weapons in 9mm or .45) and/or semi auto shotguns for lower risk areas (could easily use this in the future with less lethal ammunition to disable the occasional nutjob or in general make someone have a very bad day).

Raids should be increased with the entire Wahhabi community and their freedom should be curbed (giving the same right to a bunch of assholes that openly support sharia law makes no sense, deport the faggots as most of them have dual citizenship anyway). For the average joe police that might mean checking up more often on the faggots under house arrest and going into those neighborhoods under their wahhabi "control" to project force and send a signal that you could fuck their shit up whenever you want.

Aside from that I believe the operator part of the police is adequate for now, average joes need more funds for training and a suitable weapon in squad cars for engaging heavily armed targets; or at least be able to fend them off to buy enough time for anti-terror teams to mop up or exterminate the shitlam faggots.
>>
>>30778079
no, a good american wants Liberty, not liberalism. Furthermore, i'm not suggesting imprisonment/deportation of the citizens, I'm suggesting you round up all of the refugees who have entered in the last 3 years, remove them back to the desert, and let them actually fight for their own lives instead of making the rest of the world do it for them

This includes all women and children, even if born on european soil, becuase the western world owes nothing to these stone-aged shitskins
>>
>>30777644
To be fair even us Americans do it on the reg.

>PATRIOT act
>>
>>30778088
>Stop yanking guns from everyone's hands

we didn't had them in first place and the new european restriction are only applicated in countries that accept it, gun rights in europe have been like they are since a long time and appart from UK no one made them worse or better since a long time

>ACT upon intelligence gotten

YES PLEASE

>Acquire intelligence on mosques and recently arrived people

we already do here in france, there are frequent troubles with radical groups trying to infiltrate mosques to recruit fidels.
>>
File: autistic kids at play.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
autistic kids at play.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>30776932
but I want to believe Project Orion will lead us to the stars!
>>
>>30777956
America has a much better governmental framework than most of europe. Europe adopted the spirit of liberty and democracy thanks to the U.S.'s example, but not the intent nor the will to take prudent measure when that intent is subverted. It's also important to note while the U.S. exports democracy, it itself is not actually a democracy. The democratic process in the US is set up in such a way so democratically elected officials can only do so much damage. The long term preservation of liberty sometimes requires radical short term measure, and the government was designed to be able to take such measure here.

>just deport everyone
>put them in prison
>stricter surveillance

America has done literally all of those things in the past and will do them again.

>All mexicans GET OUT REEEEEE under eisenhower
>Throw the japs in concentration camps under roosevelt
>Stricter surveillance under Lincoln, Wilson, Bush, Kennedy, etc etc etc
>Suspending habeas corpus, martial law, suspending a bunch of rights due to emergencies under various presidents
>>
>>30778038
If you were to provide me with 6 million pounds of pork and the transport necessary I would gladly drop it on mecca
>>
>>30777964
Only women and the weak mention feelings and emotion with any measure of seriousness.

There is no room in this world anymore for men to feel, only to marvel at the brevity and pervasiveness of the chaos and sharpen their sword for the inevitable moment that blood must be let.

Civilization is won by the sword, it is defended by the sword, it is reformed by the sword, and forged by the sword, and it's time for the sword
>>
>>30777986
>Dropping pigs on mecca
>Some with pig parachutes, others just freefalling and allowed to kersplat all over the place
>Stuffing bacon in terrorist mouths, putting terrorist heads on pig bodies, pigs blood torture of terrorists

I feel like this would be effective psychological warfare
>>
>>30778205
It's all a meme.

In Islam it's forgiven if you unintentionally ate bacon because some infidel didn't know.
>>
>>30778136
>Stricter surveillance under Lincoln
>...way

Ahh yes, that time Lincoln passed the Patriot Act.
>>
>>30778222
It doesn't matter what their stupid book says. What matters is the havoc that this is gonna wreak on their minds.
>>
>>30778061
It would take a major reawakening there, not that it's impossible.
I always thought if the U.S. was going to export freedom and democracy that we should export ALL of it.

I think a positive step, in the future, if the US goes farther right, is to denounce the U.N. Small arms treaty and propose a treaty in the U.N. affirming the right of man to keep and bear arms.

One major reason why such a thing hasn't happened in the past is likely rad socialism and communism. Giving the turd world easier access to arms means governments could fall to commie bullshit
>>
>>30777881
Criminalize thought!
>>
>>30778242
>One major reason why such a thing hasn't happened in the past is likely rad socialism and communism

It probably hasn't happened in the past because most people in the world don't have the money to spend on a rifle and ammunition.
>>
Is there an extension for Chrome that allows me to automatically hide posts from tripfags?
>>
>>30778079
The american ideal of liberty was never all inclusive, nor was it without the capacity for prudent temporary authoritarian measures.
Every thing mentioned there America has done in the past.
>>
>>30778222
>because some infidel didn't know
but we do know, does that change things?

>>30778248
Fuck you, you dirty terrorist. go buy a ticket back to afghanistan and get vanned by the FBI again mudslime faggot
>>
>>30778087
Urban european society is crumbling, when rural and subrural europe feels the sting shit will go south quickly
>>
>>30778270
this, as much as my 7th grade history teacher wanted to shove the whole "Internment camps = american holocaust" thing down my throat
>>
>>30778283
>but we do know, does that change things?
More in reference that if you don't knowingly and purposefully eat pork you're safe.

It's also not some gigantic cock sucking rule. It's like the Jews with Kosher. I've had plenty of Jew friends accidentally eat a non-kosher hot dog I was making and just shrugged said "Shit happens" and continued eating their pork stick.
>>
>>30778108
Bush also deported a shit ton of muslims quietly and without fanfare after 9/11 thanks in part to the Patriot Act.
It does need to go away at some point though
>>
>>30778309
oh well, i guess it just a "For comfort" thing
>>
>>30778323
It is funny though because a lot of Muslims actually do get hyper pissed like you called their mom a cunt and touched their little brother.
>>
>>30777374
Confusing nuclear with radioactive?

Who's the retard again?
>>
>>30778314
How many?
>>
>>30778267
Filter is up top newfag.
>>30778283
Boy you sure are butthurt after being put in your place, does babby need a diaper change?
>>
>>30778231

It won't wreak anything on their mind as >>30778222 said. It's well known in Islam that if you are not actively seeking pork, then you're not in the wrong. They'll just shrug it off completely.
>>
>>30776459
Killing / deporting Muslims and arming the general population
>>
>>30778330
Well how would you like it if a forbidden food was given to you and it actually tasted good? Not only would you question shit you'd be insanely mad about it.
>>
>>30778367
>kill Muslims
Christians get mad because they realize their next
>deport Muslims
Muslims get butt blasted and become terrorist as a result.

No way to win lizzy.
>>
>>30778224
Lincoln used police and treasury agents to supress riots all over the north during the civil war, if USAPATRIOT is the only thing you can think of involving surveillance in the U.S. you need to do a little research.

Counterintel and Counter surveillance and domestic surveillance is literally in the F.B.I.'s mission statement, and the F.B.I. has been in place for 108 years.

USAPATRIOT is a small, very well publicized piece of the puzzle
>>
>>30778353
Yeah but dropping pigs on mecca would be a major affront
>>
>>30778353
Are you fucking kidding me? Have you forgotten the shitstorm that a few Muhammad cartoons caused?
>>
>>30778346
8.3 million people were deported under bush roughly, as to how many of them were muslims? Who the fuck knows but it's probably well under 1 mil - most of the deportations took place around the Northeast and upper midwest - around major muslim communities.

We didn't exactly have a large number of muslims per capita then and we still don't, but it's still enough to cause problems
>>
>>30778443
That's exactly the kind of shit that needs to keep happening though.

Cease being tolerant and continue to hammer the point that their backwards religion is not tolerated.

It will incite attacks
Be ready
Respond in kind
>>
>>30778455
most of the *muslim deportations

Most of the 8.3 mil bush deported were messicans
>>
>>30778349
>put in your place
Like when you were put in prison for planning a trip to the ME to get trained by your brothers in the sand?
>>30778375
Nothing is forbidden to me, i am a free man

get fucked, wannabe martyr
>>
>>30776484
Most if not all the attackers are second or third generation inmigrants, they are already there, they have been there since they were born, their parents are also from there...

The refugees coming from middle east shitholes?, believe or not these ones probably are open minded and thankful of having an opportunity that a lot of guys who live in Clichy sous bois or Molenbeek and went through a modern european education system. They never saw war, they never had hunger and here they are, killing for their religion.

By the way, USA is nesting the very same problem in places like Deaborn, but you are still a couple of generations from suffering it. But it's the same shit, insulated communities who crumple together and integrate just enough to live, but rest assured, they don't want nothing to do with the American way of life and despise it.

Their grandsons, these are the ones who are going to shoot your train stations and blow your churches.
>>
>Americans blow each other to smitherines everyday
>get offended when muslims try to assimilate their culture
>>
>>30778390
>>Muslims get butt blasted and become terrorist as a result.

Who gives a fuck if they're not terrorizing actual people? They can bomb as many people as they like in their home countries.
>>
File: sadfaec.jpg (36KB, 305x331px) Image search: [Google]
sadfaec.jpg
36KB, 305x331px
Where were you when real life became children of men?
>>
>>30778590
And?

The first gen ends up in ghettos and muslim communities anyway, insulating themselves and allowing this shit to happen without alarming the authorities.

There is also a distinct possibility that the media is lying to you alot of the time saying they are 2nd gen, just like they lied to you and said the recent german shooter was white
>>
>>30777213
Did US really send specialists to teach euros how to discriminate against a group of people?
>>
>>30778590
>firebomb dearborn
what a disgrace that they've allowed that place to happen, just as bad as a muslim ghetto in france
>>
>>30777583
This
>>
>>30778590
>Most if not all the attackers are second or third generation
Tho of the attacks in Germany were done by rapefugees, one that entered as afghan when in reality was a pakistani and the bomb one was a syrian dude. And this is all the begging. There are tons of isis dudes among the rapefugees.
>>
>>30777314
Well I know at least one rouge state that used to be rather powerful making their own nukes.
>>
>>30778596
>Implying your civilization or culture is objectively superior when chaos is reigning supreme and you are all getting used to domestic terror
It may have been superior *once*. America today is a bastion of right wing idealogies in comparison to left wing socialist authoritarian europe
>>
>>30778576
(((You)))
So desperate for attention,
>I'm free
>nothing is forbidden to me
Sure you're a good ol' boy aren't ya? Let me ask you this, do you even believe in Jesus?
>>30778600
>Who gives a fuck if they're not terrorizing actual people? They can bomb as many people as they like in their home countries.
>Isis surges in Iraq
>"we're going to make strategic and targeted airstrikes to protect (((American interests))) in Iraq"
Kek yeah Muslims can't be left alone to fuck up their own counties without the US somehow getting involved.
>>
>>30778672

>never used one
>>
>>30776459
invest more in their intelligence services
>>
>>30778649
What's wrong with Dearborn???
>>30778674
Lets not forget that as nationalism rises as does xenophobia despite minorities being just as patriotic.
>>
>>30778672
>rouge state

The USSR?
>>
>>30776789
>if we just meekly bend over and take their cocks, they'll eventually leave us alone
>>
>>30778674

>that whole first sentence
>relevant to me at all
>>
>>30778205
Why do you people keep mixing pork with kryptonite? Thats not how it works.
>>
>>30778669
Ok how about the ones in paris?, and the ones who shoot charlie hebdo and that supermarket?, or the ones who bombed london? (ok, one was born in Jamaica...), the one who killed the priest? where did he grown up?... France.
>>
>>30778652

Mob rule never works
The goal is to follow the will of the people.
THe people need to be uncorrupted and involved and unsubverted.
But you don't give the fucking mob the fucking keys

A direct democracy is only effective with a well educated, uncorrupted, unsubverted and racially homogenous society that understands the dangers of socialism and the dangers of government interference in economic matters.

A direct democracy, long term, requires a population utterly and totally on the same fucking page - good luck accomplishing that with sizable minorities.

The same can be said for democratic socialism, it isn't sustainable long term, at fucking all, without a homogenous population and un-inclusiveness.

The problem with democracy is it's naivety.
You do not need a democracy to have liberty, or a government that follows the will of the people.
Hell you could have a country that plucks people off the street and puts them into positions of power, with the masses only voting on important law and mandates, it would be more effective than direct democracy or directly democratic socialist states.

Hell even a fucking monarchy, one with liberty and some measure of population input - petitioning the monarch and parliament for exaqmple, a parliament made up of the commons, etc is preferrable to fucking mob rule
>>
>>30778640
Yeah, sure thing they do, because is less alarming to know that the ones killing you for nothing are the ones who grown up with you and got educated on modern western values than some madrassa educated illiterate moron from shitholistan.
>>
>>30778706
Yes.
>>
>>30776459
It's too late. If someone had operated on Merkel early on you would have stood a chance.
>>
>>30778704
Dearborn is the U.S.'s designated muslim shithole, but there are several other muslim communities gaining traction

>Dallas+Irving is experiencing a wierd fusion between Nation of Islam and sunni Islam - BLM is somewhere in the mix too - hence shooting cops

>NYC has several muslim communities, one of the more famous ones in Brooklyn borders a large secular Jewish community and another Orthodox Jewish community

>Muslim communities are popping up in cities with major tech companies - the same kind of large tech companies insourcing garbage coders despite no shortage of U.S. Computer science grads.
Thank the H1B visa system goy!
>>
>>30778704
fuck off nigger
>>
>>30778758
France has a very different immigration background compared to Germany, that's why. Now, importing near to 2M kebabs in a couple years is already paying off.
I also forgot another one in Germany, the syrian rapefugee that chopped a polish pregnant woman to that. That was called "workplace violence".

So in one week you had 3 rapefugees doing shit. I will not even talk about rape and other sexual assaults that those goatfuckers are committing.
>>
>>30778706
The norks.

South Africa and Israel colloborated on their nuclear weapons project. South Africa actually had tests and made several weapons - all since decommisioned - this is why Israel has nukes.
Israeli engineering knowhow + South African uranium mining, plus both countries had nuke plants
>>
>>30778704
Depends, strongly, on the minority. Because clearly some ethnic groups feel like they are owed
>>
>>30778754
Of course not. If anything it's symbolic, more of an affront than anything else
>>
>>30776459
Defeating terrorism is actually super simple. The media is what perpetuates terrorism.

Think of it like the internet, when someone starts shitposting and everyone freaks out they keep doing it and other join in because lol lol lol I trolled them so good. When you ignore retards they have no reason to carry on.

Imagine this, you are a terrorist, you spend months planning an attack, getting all your shit together. You or someone in your group executes the plan and it doesn't even make the news ... well fuck that was pointless. Initially they would try again, perhaps the media didn't realise it was super evil terrorists they were dealing with. The next attack the same again, no terror, no front page news just a handful of dead people and a fuck load of time wasted.

As much as terrorism needs to be stopped, I don't think anyone would disagree, I'm sure drink driving or malaria kills more people daily than jihadis. The response is disproportionate.

It sounds callous but ignore them and they'll go away
>>
>>30778761
Are you stupid? Who the fuck is "the mob" and why aren't you part of it, 4chan dweller?

>Democracy would only work if everyone had the same political opinions
Do you understand the point of democracy is, among others, to allow diversity of political opinions?

>Monarchy with liberty
How could you think executive power being given to a single family could ever go right?
>>
>>30778810
I've been to masjid taqwa and the salafi masjid on Utica. They both were pretty chill...

>>30778829
Let Jesus into (you)r heart anon...
>>30778845
Owed what exactly? We all have the same opportunities as everyone else, I don't feel owed anything other than respect and that's because I give it to those deserving of it.
>>
File: 1469056042089.jpg (334KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
1469056042089.jpg
334KB, 800x593px
>>30776575
>>
>>30778778
If anything the fucking generation does not fucking matter in the slightest.
1st gens get educated on bennies, some of them are involved in terror, some aren't, but they are certainly making up a large number of radical islamist clerics - who tend to be first gen.
They corrupt the later gens, the community doesn't stop it, indeed doesn't even acknowledge it as a fucking problem.
Regardless of fucking gen they are all fucking shit
>>
>>30778889
Problem is terrorists are attention fags vs getting shit done fags

>targets civilians
>never targets policy makers who can change the way things operate.

Maybe their just stupid?
>>
>>30778889
>150 people killed by some shitsking
>Fucking media reporting it
t. Mudslim lover
>>
>>30778903
Dearborn is muslim infested, but it seems more actual terrorists are coming out of other muslim communities.

It's probably because Dearborn is one of the oldest muslim communities and as thus the .gov keeps a close eye on it.
>>
>>30776459

It's too late.
>>
>>30778704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOfn-8OKVL0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrftNbVMJVo

Those detroit niggas need to go up there and start poppin on those foo's
>>
>>30776688
Better:

1º) Bring the mosques under a state sanctioned network of imans, Imans grown up in the country and educated on a sanctioned type of Islam, don't allow a fuckhead who just came from a village in pakistan or morocco two days ago or, worst, one paid by some Saudi prince who teaches wahabbism and despise everything western but prostitutes and good whisky, to open some "mosque" on a garage and start preaching shit. If you don't have a license you can't run services, period.

2º) Put wahabbism, salafism and any type of political islam at the same level as hate speech, if you cannot go to a street corner and shout that hitler did nothing wrong without getting arrested they can't preach that everything around you is degeneration and that you can clean your sins by killing infidels, who are not people anyway. Any one who does get insta-deported, if it's a national, have their citicenship stripped and kicked out to some other place.

3º) Modify/revoke any human right treaties who forbids things like deporting people back to countries who will execute or toture them, yes this is an actual fucking problem. Security first, foreing human righs come way later.

4º) Of course, you go to Syria, or any other place, to fight for whatever cause, you lose your nationality and can't go back, no if no buts, don't care if you are fighting for the YPG, the syrian army or greenpeace, you are out and not fucking coming back.

6º) Set a real, good, european-wide border control system (frontex is shit) and share the information with police and secret services.

7º) Allow goverments to strip citicenships and treating dangerous people like foreigns, this goes against some treaties, these treaties need to go.

>1. Allowing CCW in as many European countries as possible - it would not really stop the attacks but would reduce death toll in some cases.
Rest assured, the ones who are going to get a permit for carrying are the attackers, no more knife attacks, now it's guns.
>>
>>30776459
Get ID checks going. Everyone. Racial profiling up the arse, just walk up to anyone remotely brown and ask them for ID. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Choke points EVERYWHERE

Hey, I didn't say it's going to be easy.
>>
>>30776459
Deport all kebab. All of them.

Or the soft option:
Arrest them all, move them to concentration camps, check the house and PCs and phones of every immigrant, (retinal eye scan as you arrest, don't bother with their fake names and fake IDs or multiple legit IDs from cuck govt) any house with anything even remotely anti-west deport to some middle eastern country.

The hard answer: Islam in every form is a curse, genocide them. They have literally had hundreds of years to adapt to the west, and they are no closer now then the 7th century, probably even further now than then.

Wait and see if the Jews point the finger at another race, and if so, Genocide the Jews, it would be harder, at least with Muslims you can pretty much spot them easily.
>>
>>30776459
We need to accept Islam for the scourge it is and formally extinguish it.

I mean seriously, that whole major push advocating it as "The religion of Peace" while simultaneously every man-made horror occuring around the globe is caused by the same said "religion of peace" should be the fucking eye opener.
>>
>>30778894

>Do you understand the point of democracy is, among others, to allow diversity of political opinions?
It's less about a diversity of opinions and more about taking ownership of your individual role in society, an understanding of the nature and role of government.
You cannot bloody have mob rule.
So don't have a mob - an educated, socially mobile populace that feels invested towards the future whilst educated of the dangers of political promise and free shit for their vote.
How could you think executive power being given to a single family could ever go right?
A constitutional monarchy for starters, limited powers of the monarch, a parliament of the commons and a method of checks and balances with some measure of the will of the people and mandatory goivernment service at some point in a persons life - not military, but actual government work. Hell a monarch doesn't even need to be hereditary, he can be chosen amongs't the best and brightest.

Liberty isn't dependent on democracy, but I assure you liberty is constantly at threat because of democracy. Indeed democracy is the greatest enemy of liberty
>>
>>30776503
You're wrong, there are literally a whole world of the common wealth that they can call on for cheap labour, and the Immigrants that come intend to spend their whole lives on welfare (see the roachshooter in Germany, COMPLAINING his whole life was on welfare, but not interested in ever getting a job)
>>
>>30778926

>targets civilians
>never targets policy makers who can change the way things operate

maybe you're fucking stupid

you LITERALLY just explained what's going on in that sentence

The policy makers (the jews, masons etc) are the ones behind the terrorist attacks.
>>
>>30778646
Sure. That's a common practice in the intelligence community (as well as in the more general security community).
Not that the CIA copied it's HQ to Brussels, but it's more than likely that they send several "specialists" and advisers to help the bigger/deemed-more-vital European agencies to renovate their counter-terrorism infrastructure. Most of this kind of work can be done over phones and Emails, but you still need the human contact.

Sure it might be a pure speculation on my side for lack of any concrete information other than comments about "talks" by different officials, but being part of this community for a short while, I will be very surprised to learn that no people, especially from "central players" such as the US and Israel, have been sent to help.
>>
>>30778931
to a lesser degree it would work if they were simply labelled mentally ill with no ties to any terrorist group or ideal mentioned, When they start releasing videos and mission statements etc the media could just not report them.

The olden days of hurr durr lets put an armed cop on every corner to stop terrorism are long gone. It is a war of hearts and mind now, mainly minds
>>
>>30778962
That would definitely have some sort of backlash.
>>
>>30776572
Do you live here?

For state sanctioned mosques, you can go to France, Poland, basically anywhere in the Schengen and suck dick until you're ready to blow.

Any religious sign would mean Christians get rekt too, we don't want that in a country where there's a lot of Christians. However, it may be necessary, seeing as mudslimes would complain once they get second-class treatment.

Law-abiding citizens get guns by waiting and jumping hoops, terrorists get guns from Achmed down the street who gets them from Russians downtown. Seriously, even I (law abiding citizen) know where to get a gun in 1 hour tops.

But yeah, no slaps on wrists, just fucking shot on the spot, poured with pig's blood and everything.
>>
File: 1436754131455.jpg (47KB, 960x955px) Image search: [Google]
1436754131455.jpg
47KB, 960x955px
>Money being in better supply than courage, subsidies instead of weapons are employed to buy off enemies. To justify this departure from ancient tradition, the human mind easily devises its own justification. Military readiness, or aggressiveness, is denounced as primitive and immoral. Civilised peoples are too proud to fight. The conquest of one nation by another is declared to be immoral. Empires are wicked. This intellectual device enables us to suppress our feeling of inferiority, when we read of the heroism of our ancestors, and then ruefully contemplate our position today. ‘It is not that we are afraid to fight,’ we say, ‘but we should consider it immoral.’ This even enables us to assume an attitude of moral superiority.
>The weakness of pacifism is that there are still many peoples in the world who are aggressive. Nations who proclaim themselves unwilling to fight are liable to be conquered by peoples in the stage of militarism— perhaps even to see themselves incorporated into some new empire, with the status of mere provinces or colonies.

There are only two options, kill them or die; Noone is going to do shit because we're too comfortable and degenerate to do anything.
>>
>>30778903
Owed a leg up, or an unfair advantage, or some other shortcut to social mobility or government benefits.
For example you feel like you are owed respect.
You aren't, that respect is earned.
You may feel like you deserve it, but you don't.
Immigrants belong at the bottom, the absolute bottom of the barrel in social class and mobility, their respect is to be earned through hard work and assimilating into the greater culture whilst fully abandoning their primitive mudshit culture

>>30778894
Democracy has proven itself time and time again to be the greatest enemy of liberty and freedom. More often than not a subverted majority will vote against it's liberty, sometimes for a feeling of necessity, other times in exchange for empty promises and free shit; but rest assured the idea of mob rule is prevalent.
The individual himself is intelligent.
The mob as a whole is fucking retarded
>>
>>30779043
/pol/ you're drunk, it's time to stop, IT'S TIME TO STOP. Where are your parents?

>>30779099
Actually there are some state sanctioned masjids.
See the work the state deparment's CVE is doing.
>>
>>30779034
That's where you're wrong. All the crimes ISIS has committed are in the name of God, but they are still sin. Christians have done the same in the past. The difference is that we've learned t hat extremism is bad, while more than the half of the Muslim community hasn't. That's what we need to address. The extremism. Not the religion itself.
>>
>>30779141
I'm not an immigrant.
>>
File: 162525841.jpg (28KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
162525841.jpg
28KB, 600x340px
Do whatever it is the slavs are doing, they have Muslims as like 20% of their population (twice that of France) yet the last time I heard of a terrorist attack over there was in 2014
>>
>>30778918
>If anything the fucking generation does not fucking matter in the slightest.

Neither their parents or grandparents did things like this. The young ones do.
>>
>>30779166
you're just a good old, cornfed Domestic terrorist, got it.
>>
>>30779178
Because 1st gen imams are coming in and preaching salafism, wahhabism and all other sorts of perversions, and they are doing it with the support of the community.

Or do I need to remind you of the Iranian born British cleric who flew to Orlando a few months before the shooting there and stated all gays need to die
>>
>>30779176
Russia has it's own problems with kebab, one of the best things they did was prop up chechnya after the war, inject funds into it, while at the same time limiting their freedom of movement out of the caucasus thanks to Russias large border service.
But I don't think the Russian model is sustainable either, there is a reason they've been packing them on trains and shipping them off to western europe. One of Russia's greatest plusses is stricter immigration and the fact that they do not give out bennies lightly.

They are practicing effective soft measures at this time

They still have a problem with muslims in the armed services.

The biggest problem they had during the chechen campaigns was the fact that chechens were being supplied unlimited amounts of money, materiel and foreign fighters from the middle east.

Obviously Russia has since smartened the fuck up since then, they take a much more hardline stance on Saudi Arabia, and while they have a warm relationship with Iran I believe they have implicitly implied towards iran that they will not tolerate Iranian terrorist funding russian muslims.

TLDR Russia will probably nuke mecca if Saudis keep fucking with it
>>
>>30779176
Soviet Union literally banned Islam and burned down mosques and forcibly resettled muslim communities.
During the chechen wars they took the hardline and punished the population but the biggest problem then was foreign funding from the middle east along with a never ending supply of foreign fighters making their way into the caucasus.
Russia right now is containing them and taking effective soft measures.

Europe has them in literally every city, they are not contained
>>
>>30779087
>Lets keep people in ignorance about the ones behind these attacks
>Lets pretend that's not one specific group of people
Do you work for BBC? Get fucked cunt. People need to know the true colors of islam as purge any form of sympathy that they may have towards them. We need western homogeneous nations, not ones where the native people ignore the fucks trying to kill them.
>>
>>30777439
Go to bed
>>
It's to late. They've taken all the immigrants they can and still are getting more
>>
>>30779211
Just because you're xenophobic doesn't mean you're right anon, you don't even know me, you never gave me a shot, you heard Muslim, militia and guns and that's all you heard...
>>30779361
>Nuke Mecca
Top kek
>>
>>30777583
>probably complains about jewish elites
>proposes a system that favors the wealthy (jews)
wew lad
>>
>>30777620

>Do not go gentle into that cold dark night, rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I have no intention of doing so, but this will a long fight and the way I see it, it is smart to admit that the situation is difficult and there is no easy fix.
>>
>>30779511
remind me of your time in solitary confinement?

don't care that you're muslim, I care that you're an enemy of the state
>>
>>30779648
If I was an enemy of the state I sure as hell wouldn't be here.
>>
>>30779676
how about those prison stories? what did you get arrested for again, wanting to go 'film' terrorists in the ME?
>>
>>30776705
thats why he didnt shoot up the Parliament house gaybar on Orange Blossom Trail. those gays are armed and a much rougher type than the place that got blasted. that and the guys selling drugs out there are more well armed than the Orlando Metro or even Orange county sheriffs.
>>
File: 1404120490700.jpg (142KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
1404120490700.jpg
142KB, 1140x475px
>>30776674
>A European prison, which means it's full of Muslims and Euro-prison-converts (convert or get raped, basically)
>this is what amerifats think our prisons are like
>>
>>30776856
>In fairness to the "kill them all" argument, it doesn't exactly persuade the Muslims to do things they haven't done already.

>Or have they designed a bomb that only kills people who hate Muslims?

Why would one even try that? Last time I checked we were at war with radical muslims, not all muslims.

Thing is, this is very much a war of hearts and minds - maybe more than ever before. One of the main goals of islamist terrorists is to try get as many muslims as possible on their side, since that is the only way they get manpower for their attacks. Some European countries have had large muslim minority for decades and victimizing whole muslim population would just provide terrorists far more manpower than ever before and actually make the situation worse.

Maybe you an islamophobe who thinks that we are at war with all the muslims - if so, you are basically mirror image of ISIS and unwittingly doing their dirty work.
>>
>>30776503
>muh immigrants doing the jobs nobody else wants to !
fuck off libcuck, for every one jose thats picking strawberries that we have fucking machines for now, theres one of his cousins selling meth on the border
>>
>>30778205
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf3mgmEdfwg
>>
>>30776872

Breivik is out of his mind cockoo crazy psycho, who massacred bunch of kids. He is no better than ISIS. As far as I am concerned they should stop pampering him and put him among general population of worst possible jail and see what other prisoners would do to him (those who kill kids are in very bottom of prisoner hierarchy).

>Which you failed to actually address what's stopping you from getting the laws changed

Change them how? Last time I checked murdering people is already a crime.
>>
>>30779701
Not my fault clarion project wanted to pay me to do it. Vice did it and they made it in and out just fine.>>30779806
Define radical muslims
>>
>>30779511
how can one be xenophobic if one is hating on a natural-born citizen?
>>30779166

>>30779701>>30779701>>30779701>>30779701
>>
>>30777481

1. I do not trust mainline media that much.
2. I do not tweet.
3. I do not use Facebook.
4. I do not pray (atheist).
5. I would not bring any flowers or junk to those sites. As far as I am concerned those who do so, are free to do so, but IMO that should be reserved to people who actually lost loved ones in there.
6. I am actually trying to do something legal & useful for the situation, while all you do is try to do is to try escalate this to bigger conflict that it already is.
>>
>>30779948
I'm strange to you because I'm Muslim not because I'm a us citizen >>30780026
Feels like atheists are under represented in media.
>>
>>30778709

...while your patent solution to problem would be to become a domestic terrorist. I really hope that you are some clueless 14-year old kid instead of bitter man that is mixing diesel fuel to fertilizer. The first alternative would be just sad, the second choice sad & immoral.

As far as I am concerned I do not really see much practical difference in between domestic terrorist like Breivik or islamist terrorist - the slaughter is equally unjustified and the helpless victims just as dead.
>>
>>30776459
You can't.
>>
>>30779459
you don't see how persecuting an entire group because of the actions of a few may incite more extremism?

Are you part of the Bush administration? Get fucked cunt
>>
>>30779099
>However, it may be necessary, seeing as mudslimes would complain once they get second-class treatment.
If things keep going the way they are, people aren't going to care very much about the complaints.
>>
>>30779282
you'd see those holy rollers and god botherers go into the gay bars, and strips clubs and whroehouses in Orlando, and do the queerest shit on earth, then they leave with a size 49 asshole, covered and gargling in cum, singing its raining men. the next day their shame over their inability to reconcile their actions with their desires and lusts drives them into a state of insane rage which they use to whip up other people to shame other fags.

I worked security for some of these places, and then for some guys who would sell
"party supplies" to them. I saw it all. and the kinkiest thing to this day for me, is utter lewdness like holding hands, or sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with the lights off through a hole in the sheet.
>>
>>30776500
Leaving the coalition will not stop the attacks.

Moslems in the middle east care most strongly about who is a coalition member. These radicalized citizens and residents are driven to attack their neighbors because of their perception of their neighbor's ungodliness, apostasy, and atheism.

Mainstream Islam is simply incompatible with western culture, these attacks are the inevitable consequence of Moslems in the West thinking that they are important enough to judge westerners.
>>
File: Islam Explained.png (608KB, 1500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Islam Explained.png
608KB, 1500x2500px
>>30781001
This makes it much mo' clearer.
>>
>>30777048
>I can't understand the nuclear equations
Sounds like a personal problem.
>>
>>30781001
>>30781042
File no longer exist....

I don't think that's his if works with Muslims. But I can't speak for other Muslims.
>>
>>30781089
>File no longer exist....
can you not see >>30781042
?
>>
>>30781124
Nope I can't.
>>
>>30781135
did you try turning off NoScript?
>>
>>30778590
This is a huge part of the problem, Western countries are creating victim complexes for minorities. For example a lot of Blacks might deal with racism in their life, but it's not an excuse to become a drug dealer and abuse women, but still they do it regardless.
>>
Living in Germany is hell right now.
It feels like the world's gone mad around me.
Guys, I just want thing to get back how they were in the 90's. They were so comfy.
Back then Islam was this funny religion in the Disney Aladdin movie.
Now I got to worry if my next visit in a crowded are will end with me headless and my children getting their eyes pulled out by some dirty Haji, like they did in Paris.

And worst of all our leaders call us Nazis for wanting to live a peaceful life.

Fuck this shit, it feels like the worlds gone to shit in just 10 years.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 227x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 227x152px
>>30779026
>>
>>30777048
>undecypherable
If you can't spell indecipherable then its no wonder that you can't read equations.
>>
>>30777585
>proper sources
list one, so that I can laugh at you when the URL starts with "infowars"
>>
>>30781229
I don't have anything turned on.

>>30781553
Maybe you should just say your Muslim during an attack?
>>
>>30782406
>ISIS attacker busts in on my gay bar and starts shooting
>Begins engaging inshallahing
>Suddenly start screaming at him that this was my target and he's ruining my attack on the decadent West
>He's so shocked that he stops shooting
>After a few minutes of heated discussion and prayer he offers to let me kill half of the remaining clientele
>Accept graciously
>Wait for him to turn around
>Shoot him in the back of the head
>Hillary puts me on trial for shooting a poor muslim boy
>>
File: BLM.png (62KB, 143x181px) Image search: [Google]
BLM.png
62KB, 143x181px
>>30782384
>disregarding independant media because MSM conditioned you to only see him as a mad man
>>
>>30777110

This. Finally some-one who understands the situation.

My educated estimate is that Europe is going close its borders in less than a decade and from that on emigration to EU is going to get much harder. Authorities in many (most?) EU member states are already using much tighter interpretation of what is considered to be a political refugee, hence most of the "refugees" from the influx that took place last year are not getting refugee status.

IMO this would have also been unavoidable on the long run, even without Islamic terrorists. According estimates African population is going to increase so rapidly in next few decades that there will be hundreds of millions of africans looking for better living conditions and Europe cannot sustain such a massive number of extra people.
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.