[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scenario time: Realistically, if Shillary tries taking our guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 25

File: 20160430_211903.jpg (2MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
20160430_211903.jpg
2MB, 2976x2976px
Scenario time:

Realistically, if Shillary tries taking our guns away during her presidency, assuming she stumps Trump, would Civil War II happen?

Let's say the government moves to repeal the second amendment. What happens?
>>
>>30775380
Thats not going to happen.

Either way, who ever wins, the AWB will be coming back soon.

Things like your fancy 1911 will always be available. Even commiefornians can still buy a 1911.
>>
Nothing, lots of boating accidents and lots of people moving to the countryside, a few people grumble about outrage before doing nothing and antis all pat themselves on the back and life goes on
>>
>>30775408
U think so? I wouldn't turn my weapons in. I'd bury them or something, and go to jail if that's what I had to do to keep my guns.
>>
>>30775425
>I'd bury them or something
Why even go that far? Just don't be an ass.

Its in our constitution. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>30775380
I'm convinced a confiscation will go by easily. Most of the people here are total cucks and will find some reasoning in their mind as to why it's justifiable.
>>
File: 400px-HFhammerlessshotgun-1.jpg (37KB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
400px-HFhammerlessshotgun-1.jpg
37KB, 400x170px
>>30775380
Massive noncompliance, like Connecticut, New York, Australia, etc. Authorities have historically responded to low rates of registration by sticking their fingers in their ears and humming loudly. Hell, even Britain had the occasional "Hot Fuzz" scenario, where they open up some old timers barn and find all his old toys.
>mfw I just realized it's Walder Frey
>>
>>30775380
Some politicians will probably have high velocity lead related injuries and fatalities while cops and troops across the country tell queen bitch to go fuck herself. The only places I wager confiscation would be tried are places like CA and the deep blue areas of the north east. They'd run out of men or motivation to continue way before they get close to completing their goals. I wager at least a few states might outright threaten secession depending on how far she goes. Non-compliace will be massive and in some places there will be heavily armed protests outright daring her to try and make them.

The scary thing here, if she wins the presidency and the dems take congress we're boned. She'll appoint the most anti-gun people she can to the supreme court and the end of gun rights will be fast tracked and then protected by a bunch of people willing to completely ignore basic english to support their agenda. They win that big then within the first month of the dem congress and supreme court the militia will be defined as military and police only while the courts release a ruling stating the people must be in the militia or they have no right to keep and bear arms. They are arrogant enough to think they can pull it off and win.
>>
>>30775408
>This
It will be like bosnia or Germany after WWII. Most guns will just be "lost" and hidden
>>
File: 20160711_102647.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_102647.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>30775488
Muslimbro pls

>>30775408
You stay the fuck out of our countryside. We're full.
>>
>>30775517
>this too
>>
>>30775488
It's like you've never been to Texas before
>>
File: 3%.jpg (258KB, 1630x665px) Image search: [Google]
3%.jpg
258KB, 1630x665px
>>30775488
>Most of the people here are total cucks
>Most

Not all.
>>
>>30775541

Don't forget all the help from the French and German armies and navies.
>>
File: 1379278380.jpg (73KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
1379278380.jpg
73KB, 336x336px
>>30775547
Russia's chomping at the bit to help this time around.
>>
>>30775536
When the government comes in most people will fall in line, they already do and our rights have been trampled on.
>>30775541
I know some people will fight, however that will be suppressed and they would probably be branded as domestic terrorists.
>>
>>30775572
One again. Have you been to Texas?

Not a single person here in Anti-Gun (besides maybe some Austin faggots), no one will comply if a hypothetical situation happened. Most people already want to seceede and no one likes what is going on in Washington.
>>
File: FBI anon vs Hillary.gif (2MB, 4024x7877px) Image search: [Google]
FBI anon vs Hillary.gif
2MB, 4024x7877px
>>30775564
I would personally love to train with Vlad the Spetsnaz.
>>
File: red team planner.png (203KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
red team planner.png
203KB, 1802x905px
>>30775607
>red team planner that FBIanon was talking about
>>
File: 1463409255635.jpg (43KB, 620x605px) Image search: [Google]
1463409255635.jpg
43KB, 620x605px
>>30775572
Even "patriot" has become a dirty word. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The label "domestic terrorist" has already begun to lose it's meaning. Kinda like
>das raycisss
>>
So let's say the make it "illegal" to own semis, ARs, etc (basically just insult scary looking guns) so the public can not own them. Would it be legal or illegal to form some sort of private military/militia with loose gun rules within itsself so the "military members" can maintain their "issued" firearms at their own homes?
>>
You know all that silly Texas seccesion joking?

It would really happen.
>>
>>30775585
As a South Texan, I agree.

Even when I lived in Austin, hippie Obama voters thought banning firearms was stupid.

Texas would secede.
>>
>>30775541
I hate that people self-identify as a this.
You can adhere to the principles of those men that died defending our rights without basically stealing valor and claiming to be one; newsflash: you've never fought in an american civil war therefore you do not fall under the category of an active millitant in such a war.
>inb4 stolen valor isn't hilarious to begin with
IF a rebellion were to arise, you wouldn't want to be identified as a member of the rebellion simply because you self-identified as a faggotdog or whatever before the fighting even starts.
It just seems counter-intuitive to recognize yourself as one of a group prior to the breakout of war.
Wouldn't you want to be a civilian up until the last second when you take up arms?
It's kind of advertisement for all of your gear at home, no? I mean, if I saw a sticker or a patch on a hat right before the happening, I might just follow you home and ambush your dumb ass. Thanks for spending all of your time before the war on the internet hanging out with like-minded people who aren't living with you, ready to defend your life at the drop of a hat. Makes my shopping list shorter.
>>
>>30775380

the government can't "move" to alter the constitution. It requires a constitutional convention and 2/3rds of the states to approve it.
>>
>>30775460
So did you stand up and fight against all the current infringements of that right? Why don't you just openly own an unregistered automatic? Did you stand up and fight for the commerce clause, the 10th amendment, or the War Powers clause?

No, of course you didn't do any of those things, and people will hide their guns and turn them in because most of them are just like you.
>>
>>30775380
>repeals second amendment
Various militias immediately report to their local police force to see if they're ok with this. If not a march on Washington begins as floods of gun owners make an armed protest daring Feds to take their guns away.
Washington FBI utilize stingray tech and facial recognition sofeware to find the majority of protesters and take their guns away the following weeks.

It all depends on if people are serious or not. No one wants to get in a fight with the government but I'm willing to bet some people will and once that begins SHTF.
>>
>>30775585
Did anyone in Texas do anything when people during Katrina got their guns taken? Texans will be the first terrorists droned on American soil and the rest of the populace would support it.
>>
>>30776138
Obama administration doesn't seem to agree, and a Hillary administration would be even less likely to agree.
>>
>>30776311
Katrina didn't happen in Texas, fám
>>
>>30776138
>the government can't "move" to alter the constitution. It requires a constitutional convention and 2/3rds of the states to approve it.

That's old-fashioned thinking, although it's literally true. The way things work right now is that the executive/congress decides what it wants, comes up with some half-assed rationale, lawsuits send it to the supreme court, and the supreme court declares it constitutional if it fits the liberal agenda, and then you either knuckle under and deal or do something (which hasn't really been tried yet).

There's no longer much of a pretense about things actually having to be constitutional to be declared constitutional by the court. They've called black white hundreds of times now.
>>
>>30776339
That's the point senpai. When other people's guns are being taken and Texas is the last one left there will be no one to help you.
>>
>>30776311
>katrina
You do realize the situation and people's attitudes and awareness have changed a bit in the last 11 years right? A fair number of the people on this board were in elementary school or just starting middle school back then...
>>
>>30775536
Lol thats exactly what i thought
>>
>>30776361
It's also happening today. You realize people are getting their guns confiscated in California? So that's no longer apart of the USA despite how shitty and liberal they are?
>>
File: 1469490332051.png (197KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1469490332051.png
197KB, 900x675px
>>30776359
>When other people's guns are being taken and Texas is the last one left
Sounds like the perfect time to finally get this secession show on the road
after all, who will stop us if we're the last ones with guns?
>>
>>30775572
Youre trippin dude. States like texas and arizona would never allow it. The police force in states like these have even admitted to not enforce any such laws
>>
>>30775380
>Let's say the government moves to repeal the second amendment. What happens?

The government won't "repeal" the second amendment, it will start passing one firearms act every year that increases restrictions on firearms rights.
>>
>>30775488
Go choke on a pig cock faggot
>>
>>30776374
The drones
>>
>>30776376
Confiscations are already taking place in other parts of the country. Arizona and Texas aren't doing shit.
>>
reminder that the last 'assault weapons ban' didn't result in anyone having firearms confiscated, it just banned the buy/sell/trade of those kind of guns. if you already had one you could keep it.

now, whether the federal government should even have the power to tell you what you can and cannot do with your own personal property....that's a different matter, and one i feel that a lot of gun enthusiasts would say that they don't have the authority to do. wouldn't surprise me if any further gun control legislation found it's way in front of the supreme court eventually
>>
>>30776374
The rest of the country after they have been brainwashed by common sense reforms
>>
>>30776359
It wouldnt get that far.. Arizona, texas, tennessee, arkansas... These states would nip that shit in the bud if it really got serious. I can guarantee that.. Not to mention these states have the strongest state guards and militias.. So who will take our shit? You think the US could use their own military against its own state..?? You know how many boys in the mil are from these southern states.. If shit got real the military would have dicension to deal with bc non of those kids are going to go fuck their own state... It wouldnt happen
>>
>>30776413
>a country full of brainwashed liberals who never held a gun before the government let them touch one
>v. Texas
Oh lord, this would be great
also, Tennessee is invited to come along, since they were always bros
>>
They'd never just outright ban them. Think of it like a faucet left not closed properly. Law after law drips out, until the basin is full and overflows.
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Virginia.svg[1].png (483KB, 2000x1370px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Virginia.svg[1].png
483KB, 2000x1370px
>>30776374
Silly texan, your fake anime flag will never be as hot as Virginia's real flag starring Virtus tits-out.

>tfw your state's flag is literally about killing your rulers
>>
>>30776401
Because where its happening those states WANT IT.. You fukking wait till it happens to s state that doesnt want it..
>>
>>30776426
You know the national guard was the ones that took people's guns during Katrina? The fact that even one state had it means it's gone too far but maybe you're okay with states shitting on the constitutional rights of people.
>>
>>30776439
>he thinks all Californians live in a city and suck cock for breakfast
>>
>>30776371
Before I go do anything in California the Californians themselves have to. So far I have not seen them stringing up Newsom or Feinstein so I'm not inclined to help them beyond offering words of support. Hell, I don't think I've even seen anything about major protests.

>>30776438
>state's flag is literally about killing your rulers
>McAuliffe still in power
>>
>>30776454
>>McAuliffe still in power

You're trying to get me arrested, aren't you.
>>
>>30775709
And we wont be alone
>>
>>30776441
When something happens during a natural disaster doesnt mean thats how it would be in normal situations.. They took them bc ppl were 1. Highly distraught and disorganized due to katrina 2. To keep ppl from looting..

During disasters things are different for example.. Ppl got to sleep in football stadiums and got free food and water and aid..are we gonna say that thats a thing too.. Are they going to start giving us all free food and water now during normal circumstances... Stop using katrina as an example.. It was a disaster things are different during such events.
>>
>>30776479
And here come the justifications that the kebab mentioned
>>
>>30776450
Basically they do.. If they were really upset about it theyd leave.. But no calis pop is growing.. Soo yea ppl are going there knowingly.. But gun pol stay and go to states that support weapons.. Do you not know that?
>>
>>30776479

>it's okay to suspend the rules in an emergency

Man, good to know, I'd never heard that before. So as long as there's no emergency, the government won't come for our guns. And emergencies hardly ever happen! Whew! Fucking WHEW!

WHAT A DAMN RELIEF THAT IS!

I AM BEING SARCASTIC YOU DUMB CUNT
>>
>>30776486
They didnt even actively look for ppl with weapons either.. They just would take them if ppl went into places where aid was being given so a mad greedy fuck couldnt take it all.. Thats all that happened.
>>
>>30776339
but Ike did, that was a fun couple of weeks without power or gas.
>>
>>30776497
An emergency is different from a disaster. Or are you that fucking stupid?
Emergencies happen but disasters of that caliber dont happen as often. Where aid is needed like that.. Name one other instance in the last 20 years.. Youre an idiot
>>
File: texas_flag_11_16_2013_cp.jpg (1MB, 2777x1848px) Image search: [Google]
texas_flag_11_16_2013_cp.jpg
1MB, 2777x1848px
TEXAS

that is all
>>
They would wonder how I lost all my guns in a tragic plane accident where my copilot Bane, he is a big guy, died. The guns went out if the crashed plane to search for help. I never saw them again.
>>
>>30776497
>suspend the rules
>suspend

Wtf are you talking about.. They implemented new ones during the emergency. They tok guns from ppl entering places of aid for very obvious reasons.. Are too stupid to figure out those reasons?
>>
>>30775668
I think in this scenario it is safe to assume that the "well regulated militia" part of the second amendment would come to be interpreted as government controlled.
So ultimately no, you can't form your own militia to skirt the law if you ask me.
>>
>>30776487
>I-I may have to go to cali for work when i graduate
Aerospace engr doesn't exactly make for a lot of mobility, ironically enough. Imma try a research facility on the east coast though
>>
>>30775517

SHEE MINE!
>>
It's a good way to get bullet poisoning.

Not too healthy.
>>
>>30775400
This. AWB 2.0 is inevitable.

Also, guns will never be confiscated by the federal government. The People will turn them over to the government on their own either willingly through mandatory buybacks, or against their will when those who do not comply are charged, convicted and sentenced as felons and their guns are taken away from them through "due process".
>>
>>30775380
Yes it wold turn violent quickly especially in the south. I live in north Florida and no one here would comply with any form of gun grab including our police.
>>
>>30776433
The fact that Wyoming has yet to be listed is amusing because for every person across this state there are 10 firearms (guns out way the population)

Wyoming, stands with Texas.
>>
>>30776466
Krk
>>
>>30775380
Everyone will roll over and do nothing. See:
Every blue state with state level gun control

No one actually cares. It's all pretend.
>>
>>30776292
>FBI confiscates guns from protestors.

What makes you think the FBI has that kind of manpower or determination?
>>
Either Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

Or considering it'd be her doing it, we'd have a coup on our hands. I'm almost positive a majority of LEOs and military wouldn't let it fly.
>>
>>30776110

Inb4 this anon is over 170lbs and doesn't even run.

Yes, follow the vet in his OEF hat home and try to kick in the door.
>>
>>30776450
The voting majority do, and therein lies the problem.
>>
>>30776374

What a faggy image.
>>
>>30776906
Reddawn/ China invades backed by Russia. USA returned to the 13 original colonies as China and Russia then split everything west of mississippi

Those with mosins, svt40 and akms then have to choose between new Russia and usa
>>
why don't you guys think your Wyomingbros will do anything? The entire state is a plethora of guys who won't let them take it even from their dead hands
>>
>>30776942

>tfw California

I may as well accept my fate as a coal mine slave in that scenario.
>>
>>30776967
There are people in Wyoming?
>>
>>30776976
No you anon are pretty boy, you anon get wig and pretty dress and are cock slave to China general Cong Fing Wong
>>
>>30776991

Don't lie, man. I'm a fucking brick wall of body hair and trans fats.

Cong Fing Wong is gonna beat me to death with some shitty gook rifle because I called him a gook.
>>
>>30776983
Bunch of Cowboys living the ranch hand way like the good old days. Retired military and agent orange victims enjoying their checks from the gov for the gobs screwup. Park rangers and cops. And like 4 major militias
>>
>>30776967
Because there's more cows in Wyoming than there are people.
>>
>>30776997
No no you pretty boy now. You bend over and take it up the ass like pretty boy do because you're a fucking Cali-fag
>>
>>30776896
What made you think that it hasn't? Or do you really believe all those rounds and military equipment sent all over the country to every governmental organizations they could think of was sent because they had money to burn?
>>
>>30776967
You do realize that you could fit the entire population of Wyoming in a single block in the Bronx with room to spare, right?
>>
>>30777053
Yeah with a majority of that same population with enough arms and ammo to wage a war that could take over Detroit and Chicago in a weeks time
>>
>>30777025

O-okay. ;---;
>>
>>30775517
yes, and one reason the draconian gun laws were able to get through in the UK is political correctness, when most everyone is scared to say what they think and all the butthurt liberals are triggered by everyone else, then you have the groundwork for heavy restriction or confiscation, because you just paint the opposing group as "terrorists" or "gangs" and play the polical correctness card to the hilt.

This is one of the reasons TPTB have been working their ass off to get us divided and arguing about racism, feminism, polical correctness, gender identity and all the other horseshit. Everyone is scared to get in trouble for "intolerance".

TPTB do not give one smelly fuck about our children, our safety, our death toll, or anything to do with our quality of life. They simply want the guns rounded up because otherwise it will be much more difficult to take control of the people and kill those who resist.

That's SOP in a communist situation - kill those who are smart enough to not fall for the communism meme, kill those who resist, kill and starve the strong. The evolution theory was pushed hard by communist leaders in Russia because it removed God from the equation as a rule of teaching and allowed them to kill/jail those who maintained faith in God. It took away hope.

Wre have a plutocracy now and they want an oligarchy, and total rule over everyone and a thumb on those who think they can do their own thing or be independent.

In their world, guns would be illegal, only used by forces of controlled police and armies, who themselves were treated like machines, you see this trend showing up in military where all the guns are locked up and the soldiers are treated with great disrespect with the exception of some special forces groups, if they can make it through the training. Ex soldiers are treated with disrespect and they are now a liability to the same gov that trained them because they understand weaponry better than the average bear.
>>
>>30777009
and several hundred nuclear silos and all the people that work in those nuclear silos.
>>
File: lindsanity.jpg (345KB, 1028x778px) Image search: [Google]
lindsanity.jpg
345KB, 1028x778px
>>30775380
This happens
>>
>>30777338
And the uranium miners near rock springs and Cody. I forgot them too. And the Colorado missile silos are not too far away we can go full fallout Once we get all of /k organized at a rally point

Not to mention the local wyoms that are not tied to any of those mentioned Cowboys, vets, and eat that are pro gun too.
>>
File: 1462908812384.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462908812384.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
>>30775380

Full-on media push to end gun ownerships. A few mentally ill and domestic terrorists hold out but in end, Hillary is successful in bringing about a more tolerant and fair society free from the scourge of gun violence.

You get a bunch of b.s. freedoms like gay """marriage""" and legal weed and you try that for a while and being a tranny or twink or whatever, but none of that is edgy anymore so you an hero
>>
>>30775400
>>30776823
Why the fuck has this whole AWB 2 electric boogaloo shit spread around here like wildfire? Stop being defeatist cucks, gun rights have improved much more than they've gotten worse outside of a couple of states. And there's no chance Hillary can win the election at this point. We're on the path up, not the spiral down.
>>
File: 143312412412.jpg (75KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
143312412412.jpg
75KB, 638x638px
>>30776110
I have this debate with myself all the time. I usually come down on the side you have, although there is some value in morale in the occasional "don't tread on me" flag, III patch, or "molon labe" sticker on a car. It lets other people know there are others out there like you.

The biggest fear that I have is if, when they do come to grab the guns, that not enough people will resist. Then we will be well and truly Fed.

And therefore, from my analysis, the thing we all need to be doing most is raising awareness, talking to our friends and family, and especially any who are military/police. There are way too many people out there who fundamentally misunderstand the principles underlying the Constitution these days. And one by one, on social media or in person, we must argue (politely, but with facts) in order to stem this tide. That is the most important thing, and it's something that we can all start doing right now. It's something we all need to be doing.

And in that, those sorts of flags / morale patches / bumper stickers have value. Show them proudly, before it's too late and they become illegal along with the guns.

The way I see it, it needs to be like this sort of silent underground, almost graffiti like thing that crops up under repressive governments. Someone might see that on your car or range bag and you might get a compliment. Or, they might ask you what it means, and then there is your chance.

Research your facts and rehearse your arguments ahead of time, do you don't drop spaghetti everywhere when the time comes. If you don't have sales or retail or other experience in talking to people, you will fuck this up the first time. Just dust yourself off and try again.

God speed, Anons.
>>
File: azhhafq.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
azhhafq.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>middle Tennessee
>more and more liberals here every year
>The general consensus here is that they are all fucking faggot retards
>Even gays and blacks are treated better than liberals here
>in middle TN alone I have no doubt that literal thousands would serve in a second confederacy
>I also have no doubts that fucking 70% or more of East Tennessee would serve
>West Tennesseeans would probably serve more than the middle TN but less than Easy TN
>State filled with veterans, rednecks, military reserves and fudds
>Fucking second confederate infantry of Tennessee would come marching out of fort knox with their Remshit, Nuggets, and Fuddbubba'd AR15's with unnecessary shit attached to them
>Fucking MREs filled with moonpies and mountain dew
>Would probably get droned by shillary for domestic terrorism but for years to come people would talk about the rag tag army of inbreds fuelled by mountain dew and moonpies
I would serve in a second confederacy
Would you /k/?
>>
>>30776438

Sic Semper Tyrannis
>>
>>30777574
Because the only thing stopping it is a Republican majority Congress. Conservatives are losing the media info war because the loudest members of the right are just as anti-freedom as the loudest members of the left but the anti-freedom shit on the left sounds good to FEELS fags.

If it's not Hillary, it's going to be whoever wins after her and this time they have the knowledge from the Justice Department that banning guns because they have a shoulder thing that goes up or bayonet missile launcher lugs is toothless. The next AWB you see will be like what the Massachusetts AG's most recent fatwa on salted weapons.

You should fight so that it doesn't happen, but know that it's going to happen
>>
>>30776292
Except:
>armed protesters out side of govt buildings
>govt went too far this time
>someone opens fire
>becomes a bloodbath
>its Lexington and concord all over again
>>
>>30777589

I'd do it for the Moonpies and Mtn Dew, desu.

And so I could write a Confederate-style war diary that scholars would read hundreds of years later.
>>
>>30777589
Depends on what they're fighting for. If they're fighting for the right to discriminate against fags and non-whites then they can fuck themselves.
>>
>>30777677
They're fighting to have liberals fuck off with the gun control bullshit. Did you not see what fucking thread you clicked on?
>>
>>30777687
I'm just going off of the last time we had a Confederacy famalam.
>>
>>30777687
He's a liberal. His brain has been forced, by the media, through a sausage grinder to the point where he must absolutely demonize everyone that disagrees with his political leanings, lest he ever see them as "human", empathize with them, and possibly even agree with them on some of the more complex issues that his party is against.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearts_and_Minds_(The_Outer_Limits)
>>
>>30777710
Simmer down, Alex Jones.
>>
>>30777687

He raises the issue that any movement against tyranny will attract many IRL /pol/ types who will likely cause it to fail if it is about anything but liberty
>>
>>30775488
Here's your (you)
Now go choke to death on a BLT
>>
>>30776311
The moment a civil war starts in the US is the moment the US stops to exist as the number one super power.
>>
File: 1468803410415.png (400KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
1468803410415.png
400KB, 500x520px
How exactly would liberals sling the idea of a war to disarm Americans to liberal Americans??

Like, we need you to take up arms to protect the government taking away people's arms?

Fucking what?

Anyone who buys into that deserves the lead rain they're going to get. Also pro2A folks ARE the majority of the country.

They'd basically have to rely on recruiting the sort of authoritarian cartoon Nazi asshole that Americans have been jerking off thinking about mowing down since the end of WWII.
>>
>>30775380
Won't happen. There will be a salty weapons ban and a resurgence of various cuck tools like you see in CA to mitigate it. Standard capacity magazines will probably be banned, so find a good place to stash those. They'll also probably try something on handguns but it isn't going to work because handguns aren't scary enough despite being used in the overwhelming majority of gun deaths.
>>
>>30775517
DEACTIVATED

Walder was hilarious in that movie.

Shame they took all his guns though ;_;
>>
>>30776292
>>30777645
Don't forget the post revolution purging of the loyalist leftists and a compete asswhooping of anyones whose even mentioned gun control in the internet and social media for the last 10 years.

Except this time the Canucks won't take the losers since they'll probably take the opportunity to chimp out against the RCMP with boatload of illegal guns and american 'volunteers'.
>>
>>30777574
>no chance Hillary can win the election at this point
the only legit reason to vote for hillary is to make bill clinton the first lady
>>
>>30778160
>tfw when Bill walks in to see Hillary getting head from Monica
>tfw bill accepts it just like he accepted Hillary running his presidency
>tfw everyone realizes how degenerate the clintons really are
>>
>>30776487

You're illiterate, therefore your opinions don't merit respect.
>>
>>30778987
So are Californians unless the test is in Mexicano.
>>
>>30777866
Here's their arsenal:
>"Common Sense"
>"For our Children"
>"Public health crisis"
>"Mass + *trigger word"
>"Does anyone REALLY need X common firearm"
>"Look at X country with gun control *and a fraction of the pop.* they have so many fewer deaths by firearms"

And repeat.

But there are a lot of guns/gun owners in the country, they just need a voice
>>
>>30775380
She won't

And if she does try but made it a voluntary buyback with a grandfather I would probably sell at whatever massive price they would have to get ride of My AR.

That check could buy me a russian winchester which i have alwasy wanted

Now if militia prepper fuck nuggets start something? I would be on the government side(by not doing anthing) unless they went full blue helmet. But butthurt fuckwits like the Oregon dumbasses will get shot if they try to SHTF stomp me.
>>
>>30779066

La lengua es llamada español, pobrecito.
>>
>>30775400
>Even commiefornians can still buy a 1911.
For now. The selection is extremely limited and is shrinking every year. If you want to spend an afternoon raging at leftists, read up on California gun roster.
>>
>>30779350
thats because youre a normalfag retard who needs to be put out of your misery
>>
>>30779350

>get rid of AR in buyback
>try to buy new rifle
>get fucked by law that got passed under our noses
>noguns
>>
>>30775425
Pussy
>>
>>30779481
You are ascribing way to much competence to Anti gunner law writers and activists.
>>
>>30777936
The wraith also killed him after the police left.

In a deleted scene Simon Pegg's character is stumbling through the catacombs and comes across the dead bodies of just about every single troublemaker in the movie up to that point: Sleezy fuckugly guy in the purple tracksuit, the drunk teenagers from the pub that first night, the living statue, and more.
>>
>>30779526
That scene is included in the netflix version senpai
>>
>>30779526
>In a deleted scene
I have literally never seen the movie anywhere without that scene. I have seen extended versions of it though.
>>
>>30779526
>>30779582
>>30779578
>>30779590

Watched Hot Fuzz less than 3 months ago. Can not confirm that scene exists.
>>
>>30779526
That scene is on my theatrical release DVD and the netflix version.

What are you smoking?
>>
>>30776374
>needing a license to OC
>>
>>30779751
>Can not confirm that scene exists.
It 100% does.
>>
>>30779801
Here in NY we can't OC ever, licensed or not. Damn lucky in my county if you end up with a full CC license if you don't know a judge.
>>
File: Hot Fuzz 2007.webm (2MB, 1135x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Fuzz 2007.webm
2MB, 1135x480px
>>30779526
>>30779751
You what?
>>
>>30780399
I've never seen Hot Fuzz WITHOUT this scene...
>>
>>30780399

I'm talking about the scene where the old dude is murdered.

The crypt scene is preeeeeetty important to the plot.
>>
>>30775547
>german

Last time I checked the hessians were mercenaries that the british used most of the time
>>
maybe other states will be fucked
but texas will not stand for it
i mean ffs we got up in arms about some cows
>>
>>30776110
Follow me home, I don't think that's gonna work out the way you'd hope it would.
>>
>>30777589
A relative of mine was a Confederate General that called Tennessee home there's a county that bears my families name to this day. That state is now full of meth heads and welfare recipients. Unfortunately, I don't expect much good from Tennessee if a civil war happens.
>>
>>30781138
What county
Wilson? Smith? Cook?
>>
>>30775547
Germany prior to 1815... Ok.
>>
>>30775380
You fucking cucks will bend over in less than 1 minute.
>>
>>30781156
None of those, also not outing myself as a visitor of 4chan. My name is not a common name outside of Tennessee. If you care to bother it's not to hard to figure out.i
Interestingly I now live in IL. The state of the militia my relative gained fame for defeating.
>>
>>30781264
Would it happen to be Chester? Also no need to be an edgy cunt. What the fuck did Tennessee do to you man. I've lived here all my life and I can certainly say it is not a shithole. Kentucky, yes. Alabama, sometimes. North Carolina, yes. But Tennessee? Fuck off. This is probably the cleanest and friendliest state in the south east.
>>
Not that I don't get hot and bothered thinking about urban warfare, but hasn't it always shown that whenever people actually do polls, that more Americans lean towards having guns, rather than not? If I remember correctly, MSNBC got btfo the last time they did one of these, and I'm sure that their readers are overwhelmingly liberal, given their biases.
>>
>November 2016
Hillary Clinton is elected the 46th President of the United States of America.

Donald Trump and his family is found dead in his home. Cause of death is ruled as suicide, with two shots to the back of the head with a bolt action rifle to each family member.

Supreme Justices that oppose Hillary are similarly found dead or decide to take a permanent vacation to the Phillipines and are never heard from again. New ones are appointed in their place.

Similarly, Republican Senators and Congressman are also disappearing or commit suicide, and are replaced with moles.

>December 2016
Little by little, basic rights are stripped away as the federal government exercises more power. Any form of insurrection or resistance is quickly suppressed with violence.

>February 2017
The Bill of Rights has been permanently suspended. The right to bear arms is no longer in effect. Right to due process and assembly and freedom of speech are all suspended.

The internet is now heavily monitored. Anyone posting anti-governmental speech disappears within a few weeks.

>March 2017
Texas and many other states secede from the United States of America.

The United States of America declares war against Texas and its allies. Russia allies with Texas and declares war against America.

The second American Civil War begins.

>April 2017
Sweden, France, and Brazil begin their own civil wars.

>May 2017
Germany attempts to overthrow their government but it is violently suppressed.

Germany allies with America in a secret pact between Merkel and Clinton.

Mexico allies with Texas and their allies.

Germany declares war against Russia.

Terrorist attacks in Europe are now hourly instead of daily.

World War 3 officially begins.

>October 2017
The usage of ICBMs has been authorized against the resistance and their allies by Hillary Clinton.

>April 2018
More than five billion lives are extinguished in a day with nukes, another two billion from war.
>>
>>30781326
My god, you're a dumb one, ain'tcha?
>>
>>30781304

Alabama is GOAT, son.
>>
>>30781326

You actually believe what you're saying, don't you?
>>
>>30781326

>implying at least 40% of the states wouldn't leave the moment she was elected.
>>
>>30781344
>>30781525
I won't say I told you so when you're being nuked by your own government.
>>
>>30775380
I don't think I would shoot LEO's because they are complying with federal mandates... But I'd probably shoot some ATF agents or something I guess.

I'll probably get v&'d for this. Fuck the federal government though. Confederacy forever.
>>
>>30775607
do you actually expect to me to read all that
>>
File: Love.jpg (31KB, 637x525px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
31KB, 637x525px
>>30777127
good post
>>
File: 1446871239698.jpg (44KB, 297x508px) Image search: [Google]
1446871239698.jpg
44KB, 297x508px
>>30775517
>mfw live in Connecticut
why
>>
>>30777589
East Tennessee reporting, /k/omrade. Even the "liberals" out here would be down for it. (An East Tennessee liberal is about on par with a Reagan Republican)
>>
>>30781326
She wouldnt take office until 2017....
>>
>>30781575

I am the government, son.
>>
>>30781326
But we've only have 43 presidents/44 presidencies...
>>
>>30775408
>boating accident
In only two replies. Proud of you, /k/.
>>
>>30775380
Why do we keep talking about it and never doing anything about it? I'm not saying go full sov3reign cit1zen but lets start organizing. I don't think it's illegal to say if the government straight up violates our basic rights we're going to fight back. Better to be prepared than not.
>>
>>30781326
>More than five billion lives are extinguished in a day with nukes, another two billion from war.
>muh mad
>>
File: 1453991567243.png (402KB, 452x510px) Image search: [Google]
1453991567243.png
402KB, 452x510px
>>30782004
ABC agency pls go
>>
>>30781834

N-Nani?!
>>
>>30776523
>suspension of constitutional rights is ever okay
>defending the illegal confiscation of firearms, which the cockbag governor got rekt for

Get out.
>>
>>30775380
Unless they have COMPLETE AND TOTAL control all hell will break loose.
Massive noncompliance. Massive refusal to enforce on state and federal level. Protests, possibly even riots, by people. Plus lone wolf operators deciding to take matters into their own hands.
>>
>>30782108

Military Intelligence faggot.
>>
>>30782197
I do believe that's what they call one of them oxy morans
>>
>>30781834
I am the law
>>
>>30777127
> the evolution theory

Kek. You fucking idiot, Communists didn't believe in Evolution.

Look up Lysenkoism.
>>
>>30782285

It is. In all truth, it's the most aggravating field I've ever worked in. 90% of 35 series people are cancer. That's why I'm reclassing to 13F.
>>
>>30782367
>Communists didn't believe in Evolution.
Uh no. That's fucking retarded, they totally did.

>Lysenkoism
Stop, you don't know what you're talking about.

This is shitty bait.
>>
>>30775380
Yes. It would be a bloody gory shit fest with mass casualties the likes kf which you would never ever want to see. I can fuckin guarantee you that.

What that white which will do is TRY to further impede the freedoms we already have and try to make it harder for us to keep guns...
>>
>>30776269
My family was consicientous objectors of sorts, basically everything we had was illegal. All it took was a bitch ex-girlfriend to snitch on my dad, then the cops raided our pad and found enough of it for a conviction. Thankfully the splerglord cops didn't have a warrant so we got off easy. Easy being a nice fine and 3 years probation, along with noguns for the duration.

Living that life isn't easy, you need to be on your toes and watching your back constantly. Don't talk about guns, don't post on anime boards about guns, and never go to public shooting ranges. And even then one traffic stop without hiding your favorite Raifu can turn into a felony.

If there are any people owning all that shit irl, they certainly don't post here. Ive scince gone legal so go 'head and raid my house ATF, I don't have a dog so I'm safe.

As for OPs question though I don't think it would happen so quickly. Maybe over the course of a decade or two. Police officers don't hate guns enough to get killed over them I'd imagine.
>>
>>30782367
yes they did, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.png (133KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133KB, 500x566px
>>30775380
>This thread again
>>
>>30777866
Why don't you ask them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlhQafsx3o
>>
File: 1430077911846.jpg (124KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1430077911846.jpg
124KB, 576x576px
>>30783255
I don't have an image that accurately reflects how angry this video makes me, so here's a picture of an Apple logo.
>>
>>30779517
you hear about the AG in Mass?
>>
>>30781005
bundy ranch?

Months after FBI has been quietly arresting everyone they could ID from that protest.
>>
>>30775488
Die in a fire shitskin.
>>
>>30777589
Make it RC Cola instead of Mt. Dew and you got yourself a deal.
>>
>>30776729
There's companies all over the country including Arizona, Boeing has a plant in SC, and I work for an aircraft manufacturer based in NC
>>
File: Civil War 2.0.png (555KB, 1315x890px) Image search: [Google]
Civil War 2.0.png
555KB, 1315x890px
>>30775380

Well something that extreme is unlikely. Its more probable that they slowly whittle away at guns by targeting scary assault guns like AR-15s then moving on to scary High Capacity pistols with magazines over 10 rounds and so on and so on until we're like the Australians trying to keep our lever action shotguns legal. That process will take years though.

But for the sake of argument, here's what the process would look like.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

Now lets say they actually go through with it and repeal the 2nd amendment. With current demographics the Red States would likely push to secede from the Union which would most likely result in the Dems backing down in order to preserve the union and returning to their plan of slowly taking our guns away one step at a time.

If they didn't back down though, I really can't imagine that they could possibly raise the force needed to beat the red states into submission, so more than likely they'd just sit back and watch it happen like the cucks they are....if not, then consult pic related.
>>
>>30776523
Unfortunately as a New Yorker, I can attest that minute things get declared emergencies here. As a long time member of the National guard I can attest that we get used for retarted missions all the time.. The difference is most of the guys I know in the guard ( combat arms anyway) would laugh if we got told to confiscate weapons... The vast majority of us are small town, farming, hunting republicans. Telling us to take away guns would be like telling us to cut our own eyes out... Just saying these "disasters" do exist... ( I was around for and lost a patent on 9/11) but the Guard is out of play. We aren't about stepping on gun rights. Most of us carry ourselves and are cops or firemen
>>
>>30776479
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

KYS
>>
>>30776859
Hell yeah WyoBro
>>
>>30775533
nice carport
>>
>>30776401
You're a dumbass who has no experience with girls huh? Those other states are slutty girls getting fucked, you don't white knight that shit if you she's not resisting and is wanting that D.
ARIZONA passed a law where basically the state said they will ignore/not enforce or follow any new federal gun control laws.
>>
>government says you can have guns
>LAWS! LAWS ARE IMPORTANT!
>government says you cant have guns anymore
>FUCK THE LAWS, THEY CAN TRY AND ENFORCE THEM, SEE HOW THAT GOES!!!!111111

Just say from the get go that you give two shits about law and you just want you redneck hobby untouched. Just fucking say it like it is. Don't hide behind the law like little bitches because we all know you could give two shits about constitution, country or laws in general.
>>
File: Rtc.gif (90KB, 676x509px) Image search: [Google]
Rtc.gif
90KB, 676x509px
>>30779109
>>30783255

That's not what I fucking asked.

Read for context very carefully, because even the most brain dead oorah Marine can see the logic disconnect between USING guns to TAKE AWAY people's guns.

I'm not talking about a metaphorical war of legislation here. OP asked about a full blown civil war.
Who the fuck do you think is going to be 'their' foot soldiers? The beta cuck males? The soccer moms? Pretty sure they'll be damn unhappy to pick up a gun and kill people to get rid of guns.

The fudds who only are worried about MUH GRANDPAPPY'S DEER GUN? Don't you think they will be able to see who's next?

The present day military is overwhelmingly conservative and progun. A civil war is already incredibly demoralizing because you're literally fighting against your own people.

Urban blacks? It'll be the racism rhetoric of the Vietnam War times TEN.

The only """""people""""" I can see being down with being the arm taking these actions would be statist shitheels who EXPLICITLY WANT a fear-driven society where the haves can terrorize and opted the have-nots with no fear of reprisal.

Also the states are not getting MORE antigun, the antis are getting louder and more desperate because they're LOSING.
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
If Shillary wins I am buying all the Mosin and 9mm ammo I can

I may be a poorfag, but I want to be well stocked
>>
>>30786737
(You)
>>
>>30775380
nothing

the senate is republican

if it did happen though, most avid gun owners would just hide their guns and a lot of conservative sheriffs might overlook people doing it. It would be considered a failure and be repeled quickly like the prohibition since criminals would be making money off of it
>>
>>30787350
>repeled quickly like the prohibition since criminals would be making money off of it
>Implying that black markets for firearms haven't been making bank for decades.
>>
>>30775380
>Sir, I will not obey that order
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.