[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /k/omanndos. I have a mossberg 500 for hd. But, being a poor-fag,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: wm_6589385.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wm_6589385.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Hi /k/omanndos.

I have a mossberg 500 for hd. But, being a poor-fag, I can't afford a tactical rail mount and expensive flashlights.

So I just took the clamp that came in the box with my mossberg, clamped it around end of magtube, and clamped a flashlight on it.

Pic related.

Tell me how much of a dumb ass I am /k/

I'm new to prepping for urbanomics.

Will reply with flashlight.
>>
>>30773288
>>
Shit I bought 2 new 590s and I never got a nifty clamp, what the heck
>>
>>30773304
My Mossberg was offered with an 18.5'' barrel and a 26'' barrel. they where clamped together with the clamp pictured in the box.
>>
>>30773288

Or you can just duct-tape it as well. Spec ops used to do that before fancy mounts. Who cares, if it works.

>>30773304

Comes with 2 barrel shotgun combos.
>>
>>30773318
I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just make sure it doesn't rattle loose
>>
>>30773330
OP here.

More worried about my flashlight giving away position and not producing enough godly light to blind Jamal. I heard you want a wired flashlight with a button for the surprise element.
>>
File: 1469248216.jpg (103KB, 551x638px) Image search: [Google]
1469248216.jpg
103KB, 551x638px
>>30773288
I went with a GG&G light mount after my first mount was fuckery and caused issues with the tube spring.

Light is a Fenix PD32. Relatively cheap for a 300+ lumen light
>>
>>30773346
Learn to use a light defensively, and think of it this way, when you wake up before the sun comes up to piss and you turn the light on, does it rape your eyes? You're damn right it does. Anyone breaking in is going to feel the same way, except more so because you're aiming the light directly at them.
>>
>>30773410
Op here.

I thought standard procedure was to keep the light off, find a dindu' shape, turn flashlight on, blind them, and identify and fire if it is indeed a dindu.
>>
>>30773390
shit nigger, i'm getting one of those.
>>
I just ordered one of these yesterday:

https://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-Mag-Tube-Rail-SuperTac/dp/B0028LXG5A

Gonna see how it works.
>>
>>30773288
>I did something that most people pay lots of money to do essentially for free, and it works just as well and offers no detriment or benefit over vastly more expensive options

pretty dumb bro, why get a job done for free when you could spend tons of money to do the same thing

kys
>>
>>30773288
Your as dumb as me cuz Ive been doing that for the six or so years ive had mine. Works fine, tighten with pliers or get a better bolt/nut. None of the bike handlebar mounts I have fit right so figured it is a firearm accessory. Why not?
>>
If it's stupid and works it isn't stupid.
Shoot it and find out OP.
>>
>>30773288
Using a clamp to mount a flashlight to the magtube isn't a terrible way to go about it, if it stays on, what's the problem?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.