[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I just Won a $500 gift card to a surplus store I frequent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: o.jpg (133KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
133KB, 1000x750px
Hey /k/

I just Won a $500 gift card to a surplus store I frequent.

WHAT SHOULD I BUY???
(Also I don't believe they sell guns or ammo)

Pic related
>>
>>30769743
As many can openers as you can buy.

Let the dubs decide what OP buys.
>>
Was thinking of buying that crossbow I always see on display... But I feel a gun would be more practical, and macho too.
>>
How about some essential SHTF equipment?

Like the more expensive stuff
>>
>>30769743
Buy ammo cans and build a throne
>>
>>30769743
Buy sandbags and build a fort
>>
File: Capture.png (126KB, 1132x349px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
126KB, 1132x349px
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>30770232
Buy tents and build a tent city

>Let hobos live in tent city for $100 a month from their SSI
>Give them booze to ensure loyalty
>Free hobo army
>>
>>30769743
Wait.

How'd you win it?
>>
>>30770315
Good question.

>>30769743
Cryptek camo. If your lucky they'll have typhon.
>>
>>30770222
>>30770232
>>30770301
All brilliant ideas, but I'm drunk.
>>
>>30769743
>Major Surplus
Muh nigga, I frequent there too. Did you go to the sale they had last Saturday?
>use the gift card for voodoo gear and a spyderco
>>
most of those surplus stores that advertise voodoo tactical are absolute shit and don't even sell actual surplus just shitty chinese made gear
>>
>>30770353
literally meme camo

just buy some fucking olive drab shit and be done with it unless you want to look like a spergy tard
>>
>>30770501
I've been there anon, they have some good surplus stuff, and not too expensive either
>>
>>30770485
>spyderco
>buy $500 worth of knives, resell on arfcom or gunshows
>literally profit
>>
Ammo cans

Store everything you own in them
>>
>>30769743
OP that's awesome! I used to go to that store every week when I lived in L.A. I bought a little food storage every week to build up my reserves. I still buy from their catalog almost 20 years later.
>>
File: Untitled.png (405KB, 876x914px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
405KB, 876x914px
>>30770301

>Vagrus Sans Frontiers
>>
>>30770315
>>30770353
A raffle drawing. Just signed my name and phone number on a ticket. I NEVER win these kinds of things so I'm rather stoked about it
>>
>>30770585
>Hobo army seamlessly infiltrates enemy territory under the guise of migrant labor
>Poison the enemies crops
>Sabotage the constructed buildings
>Mop floors with baby oil so enemy slips and hits their heads
>>
>>30770485
I did! I was one of the first 100 customers and got a free voodoo multitool
>>
>>30770501
While I agree with the thought of any store advertising voodoo tactical might be shit; they actually do have some decent stuff and junk here and there.
>>
>>30770729
Awesome man, I passed on signing up for the raffle cuz I was strapped for time. I got one of those voodoo softshell jackets and a $3 machete
>all I got was a free voodoo licence plate frame
>>
>>30769743
Even if they don't sell guns or ammo look for some mags. If they don't have mags then buy stuff you can resell and then use that money to buy more mags and ammo.
>>
>>30770353
>meme camo
get some woodland MARPAT
>>
So I'm thinking essential shtf stuff like. Binoculars and a good flashlight, and a tent isn't a bad idea as I do want to go camping again. Hmmmm....

Decisions decisions...
>>
buy all the pins/patches/stickers they have
>>
>>30770713
Was it at the gun rally in Anaheim?
>>
>>30773201
No it was a big sale at a milsurp store in Gardena
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.