[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a soccer mom thread? I'm not on every day but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: soccer mom.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
soccer mom.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
Can we have a soccer mom thread? I'm not on every day but it's been weeks/months since I've seen one.
>>
why do I read these threads. It's always the same story with slightly different circumstances, clearly fake, and reposted every thread.
But I can't get enough. Please post more.
>>
>>30768154
Not to be R9k but I always imagine soccermoms to be the women who whore around really really fucking bad in high school and then college to "find themselves" and "have fun" while their parents foot the bill for everything, and once their looks start fading they hook up with some naive schmuck who doesn't know her past and has a decent stable job. She plays him with all these ideas about marriage and "love" when it's really just security for her brood, spending money , and a big pay out if she gets tired of playing the game with him.

I think the reason soccermoms are alway liberal is because they are entitled shits who cannot fathom of a world where they aren't coddled and protected like children.

Apologies if my rant triggered anyone and I don't hate women, just dumb liberal women.
>>
>>30770945
Makes sense.

Im in college and i can see the girls who are just riding their parents money, achieving nothing and bitching about guns and min wage.
>>
File: pawnshop.jpg (136KB, 985x849px) Image search: [Google]
pawnshop.jpg
136KB, 985x849px
>>30768154
I've got some greentexts that never happened, but that's it. Live in NH, so not too many soccermoms.

Most severe soccermomming I ever saw (Hint: Not bad. At all):
>be working at Cock's Sporting Goods
>opening day of deer season
>bunch of MAssholes come into the store for bait, arrows, arrowheads, and whetstones
>all OCing b/c they can in glorious Free State
>happily shooting the shit with them, helping them with their purchases
>soccermom and her many flailing broodlings are walking around the store
>one broodling wanders back to The Lodge (hunting area), talks to MAssholes
>MAssholes are super polite and respectful to young man, answer questions honestly and respectfully
>broodling runs back to broodmare, tells her
>broodmare comes darting up, looks panicky, rounds up brood, flees store
>zero fucks given
>MAssholes buy much ammo and deer piss, head off to remove Bambi
>>
>>30771053
My sister is like that. Has not achieved a single thing in here life but has partied in like 6 countries and actually thinks she knows stuff about the world because she has partied in more than 1 country.
Yes she went to thailand and south america to find herself
>>
File: agentdown.jpg (66KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
agentdown.jpg
66KB, 640x533px
>>30771106
>>
File: antihunter.jpg (118KB, 889x481px) Image search: [Google]
antihunter.jpg
118KB, 889x481px
>>30771152
>>
File: roidmom.png (438KB, 1384x4032px) Image search: [Google]
roidmom.png
438KB, 1384x4032px
>>30771198
Ahhh, found the best one ever. Knew I had it somewhere!
>>
>>30771152
Fucking LAWL
>>
File: youpeople.png (43KB, 1088x596px) Image search: [Google]
youpeople.png
43KB, 1088x596px
>>30771234
>>
>>30771234
>65 years, no parole
I'm pretty sure this would have made national news if it were true.
>>
>>30771347
All these soccermom stories are obvious bs, but they're just so entertaining to read. Some of them get to the point of almost self-parody.
>>
>>30771347
That's why it's a
>>30771106
>greentexts that never happened
thread. Doesn't mean it's not an enjoyable circle jerk.
>>
File: Soccermoms through the ages.png (2MB, 1361x5280px) Image search: [Google]
Soccermoms through the ages.png
2MB, 1361x5280px
>>
>>30771135
>Yes she went to thailand and south america to find herself
>Finding yourself is catching an STD from a stranger in a clubs bathroom while intoxicated on 5+ drugs

I feel sad these women were lied to their entire lives, the casual sex "le current year" type never ends up happy.
>>
>>30771345
I do occasionally wish I could be a basketball american just so I could pull mind games on people like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvwHbSLVD9k
>>
>>30771345
I don't think the race card is funny. I think it is pathetic that it works.
>>
>>30771345
>Do you even have black friends?
>>
>>30771437
The fun wears off after a while. I mean sure, you get one or two odd incidents that rekindle the spark for a bit, but nothing quite matches the first time you get to play the "what do you mean "you people"?" card. It's more fun when you can catch someone saying something negative about just the color black in general. I truly hope that the day never comes where watching the look in their eyes as they believe themselves to have fucked up loses it's appeal.
>>
File: stick of butter.jpg (99KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
stick of butter.jpg
99KB, 1000x664px
>>30771409
Without turning this shit into redpill nonsense...the wall is a real thing for some and it's fucking scary when they realize they are heading for it with no brakes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.