[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China/Indonesia wants to invade them, how can they protect such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 22

File: australia_space.jpg (48KB, 567x387px) Image search: [Google]
australia_space.jpg
48KB, 567x387px
China/Indonesia wants to invade them, how can they protect such huge coastline while having relatively few people?
>>
only worth invading the important parts. aint no strategic value in rocks and kangaroos

If you wanna control the country you gotta take the important coastline and cities, which are more defensible
>>
>>30761809
With Victory
>>
Emu alliance.
>>
>>30761834
actually they have minerals and coal and stuff, which are kind of out in the middle of nowhere, but still to answer >>30761809 you can't just land on any part of the coast, and where you would expect them to invade australia probably already has something figured out. but yes in terms of sheer manpower australia is horribly outnumbered
>>
>>30761809

>invading a prison
>>
Emu's. They can line the shores with emu's.
>>
WW2 plan was to ditch everything above Brisbane. Defend the East Coast
>>
>>30761884
>>30761902
>>30761903

And the hilarious teenage shitposting begins.

Fuck off.
>>
>>30761809
Once summer hits, it'll be like invading Russia
>>
>>30761906
>Mfw all the Aussies go to Tasmania and make it their stronghold
I don't really have a reaction image for that.
>>
>>30761809
Fast movers. Duh
>>
>>30761809

No point in invading, just do what the japs did and extort them at sea.
>>
>>30761921
SIR, GENERAL ARMCHAIR! SERIOUS SIR WE HAVE PREPARED THE EMU'S, SIR!
>>
>>30761906
came here to post this

just leave them the borderline uninhabitable parts of the country and defend the rest
>>
>>30761906

Japan never planned to invade though. Just fuck with Darwin.
>>
File: Australia's Uranium Mines.png (47KB, 450x422px) Image search: [Google]
Australia's Uranium Mines.png
47KB, 450x422px
>>30761834
Uranium is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>30761809
I've heard of dogma that involves scattered leave-behind elements in the bush and mass withdrawals from the northern half of Australia to the south and south-east coasts.

The leave-behinds are supposed to have stashes and dirt bikes and shit to harass supply lines after they extend past their position.

Staying hidden in the Australian bush is retardedly easy, staying alive while doing it is more difficult but that's what you train infantry for.

Eventually, the land elements of the invasion are supposed to end up in front of fortified positions around population centres while their own supply lines have been cut and they've consumed their carried supplies while hauling arse from their own beachheads.

Naval elements attacking population centres will have been deafened by Collins submarines but if that doesn't work, then harbours are defensively mined and QRF have to fight off beach-head invasions the old fashioned way I guess.

I'm making shit up about the naval stuff, only the inland stuff was in the dogma I read.
>>
>>30761809
But we don't share a land border with any other country, and we're masters of stopping boats.

Not to mention we're pretty tight with the ameribros who would hopefully come save us, even if it is just to protect the pine gap installation
>>
>>30761902
Well you'd be right a good couple generations ago
>>
File: sas.jpg (109KB, 800x397px) Image search: [Google]
sas.jpg
109KB, 800x397px
>>30761941
>NZ is the stronghold of support

Aus may be big but this place would be one hell of a cunt to invade due to the terrain and the location. I'm almost sure it would come second.

So come over and bring military funding in the event ,we won't dissapoint
>>
>>30762327
This is pretty much every nation's plan if shit goes wrong: Call the U.S.
>>
>>30761921
I thought shitposting was Australia's 2nd Amendment?
>>
>>30761809
put up
"WARNING: Spiders, Snakes and Dropbears" signs along the coast.
>>
>>30761809
Australia is full of old people, Abos and crocs. What minerals there are being depleted and in god forsaken places. No one wants to invade Australia. Even the Japs only tried half heartedly. It's like an old used up middke aged trailer-park chain smoking slag fantasizing about them darkies ravishing her in her bed.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (57KB, 667x600px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
57KB, 667x600px
Why would China invade us? They keep their best stuff here.
>>
>>30761809
let the fucking giant spiders and other cosmic horrors deal with them.
>>
>>30761921
>implying they are wrong
>implying Australians aren't the offspring of criminals
>implying anyone cares what Australians think
>>
>>30761809
Australia is building up it's military. In some areas it will soon be bigger than the UK navy.
>>
Aus biggest worry is not invasion, but instability and war on it's doorstep. In which case the Aussies and the Kiwis will step in just as they have not so long ago in East Timor the world's newest nation who broke away from Indonesia and suffered their funding militia to come in and fuck the place up. The Americans will usually send a ship to cover their transport because that's what friends do, but the Aus navy is becoming quite a force.
>>
>>30762373
>fuck amerifats thinking they can police the world
>oh no we have been invaded/attacked
>get the amerifats, we need to be saved
>>
>>30762513
There's not much of a choice in the matter. Something goes down, murricans ship will be around.

The people who are saying fuck these cunts thinking they can police the world are very different people to those who ride on their transport planes into operational theatres
>>
>>30761809
Sneks and spiders
>>
>>30762469
Exactly, they're already buy your land, some chinese consortium bought a small country worth or land, it's part of their plan, Cahill.
>>
>>30762509
>but the Aus navy is becoming quite a force
I will need some evidence there
>>
>>30761809
If it's Indonesia, Australia just laughs and blockades any attempts at an invasion force with it's Navy and Air Force.

If it's China, we hope our allies in South East Asia slow them while we provide strategic strikes. If (when) China stomps over those countries to get to us then...
>Murica plz halp
>>
>>30762539
My statement is quite subjective but you can go ahead and look up their capabilities and projects.
>>
>>30762530
At the end of the day you don't control any land you aren't standing on. Their investments are worrying but less so in a war
>>
>>30761809
That's easy once china and indy try and invade austraila they get pushed back by our small army and begin slowly moving up to china and beyond.
>>
>>30761809
Nukes, hopefully.
>>
File: 1468710219345.gif (2MB, 388x314px) Image search: [Google]
1468710219345.gif
2MB, 388x314px
>>30762560
>This is what straya actually believes
>>
>>30762539
Collins class subs (although they sucked for ages) have become some of the best diesel subs in the world and are part of the "we've simu-killed a US aircraft carrier" club.

The FFHs and FFGs are getting a tad old, but still have fairly decent capabilities.

The new AWDs, while few in number, are good for providing fleet anti-air services.

Overall I'm not sure I'd call it 'quite a force' right now, but as far as 'becoming quite a force', Australia does have new frigates, new subs, the new AWDs, the pair of LHDs, new patrol boats, etc all on the way. Over the next decade or two the government is spending >$100 billion on RAN acquisitions.

Also, while it's not really Navy related, the RAAF is becoming one of the most advanced and airframe-young non-G8 air forces on the planet; P-8s, F/A-18Fs, EA-18Gs, F-35As, MQ-4Cs, MQ-9s, E-7As, KC-30As, etc.
>>
>>30762373
>This is pretty much every nation's plan if shit goes wrong: Call the U.S.
That's half the reason everyone has a US base in it. Can't let that fall to the ruskis, can you?
>>
File: AustralianConflictDeescalation.gif (944KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianConflictDeescalation.gif
944KB, 400x225px
>>30762378
>I thought shitposting was Australia's 2nd Amendment?

>>30762435
>It's like an old used up middke aged trailer-park chain smoking slag fantasizing about them darkies ravishing her in her bed.

There's still some sugar left in that pussy but I don't want to admit it because that metaphor is hilarious. Well done anon.
>>
File: AustralianHouseSpider.webm (1MB, 1280x532px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianHouseSpider.webm
1MB, 1280x532px
>>30762380
>"WARNING: Spiders, Snakes and Dropbears" signs along the coast.

Door-to-door is an entirely different kind of fighting in Australia.

(trigger warning, australian urban wildlife)
>>
File: abbot.jpg (39KB, 421x720px) Image search: [Google]
abbot.jpg
39KB, 421x720px
>>30762327
>we're masters of stopping boats
Tony you're drunk, please go.
>>
>>30762655
>*sigh* OI TOMMO, GRAB US THE THONG WILL YA?
>>
Ausfag here. I live in a town called Albury/Wodonga, (Twin cities on the Vic/Nsw border) Combined population of the area 100k. Home to the Latchford, Gaza Ridge and Wadsworthy barracks, scares the shit out of me when you realise chink nuke strike knocks out half of our army vehicles in one fell swoop as all our LAVs, Lavs and other support vehicles get maintenance here. If shtf my bugout spot is an hour away (90 clicks) surrounded by hills and thick bush that i know well with enough venison, roos, rabbits and livestock to feed me comfortably for a lifetime
>>
>>30762797
Abrams*
>>
>>30761809
i can imagine the defense, you need submarinebubbling out so ship sink possibiity of that is even in my coastal part of seapipe
>>
>>30762265
They're called NORFORCE

Basically, invading northern Australia nets you a whole lot of nothing, with no water for half the year and torrential cyclones for the other half. Have fun trying to keep supplied while being torpedoed and getting through the largest radar network in the southern hemisphere. Course the current modus is to actually hit any invading force before it even gets close, so most of the actual fighting would be through the islands, Indonesia, PNG and Malaysia- possibly as far north as the Philippines
>>
Aussie here basically what the plan is:
Navy and airforce conduct strikes at incoming force. The navy forms a blockade. If the enemy lands we just keep retreating south while attacking their forces. The airforce, special forces and navy will attack supply lines and incoming forces.

Realistically if china invaded we'd be fucked unless America assisted us. The greatest difficulty would be getting boots on the ground in australia. Once that happens it becomes a bit easier.
>>
>>30762797
Why would China waste its few precious long range ballistic missiles on an Australian base? In a scenario where it would violate its "no first use" policy, I think those missiles would be used against US targets instead.
>>
File: Abbos-1024x574.jpg (145KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
Abbos-1024x574.jpg
145KB, 1024x574px
>>30761932
This. Without a copious supply effort, everything 100km inland and north of Brisbane is utter shit.

If the invading army are conscripts, I'd wager half of them would turn tail and go home without airconditioned transport.

Inland Australia 10months per year is as hospitable as Russia in winter. I'd love to see anyone try.

pic related: remnants of the last mob who tried.
>>
>>30762888
Doing so destroys our ability to mobilise effectively, form an effective guerrilla resistance, transport troops and supplies and destroys most of our fighting vehicles. You do raise a good point on chinas nuke policy, i guess they could get some saboteurs in with some rocket launchers easily enough or drive a couple of trucks filled with explosives through the fences as perimter security is pretty shit, most of the vehicles are 200 metres from the fences in clear view, they have private security at the gates and thats about it. If you drove past them everyday youd understand.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3694406/AFL-club-bosses-face-jail-T-shirt-guns-don-t-turn-dangerous-weapons.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>30762982
>the devices were put in the same category as bazookas
>>
>>30762992
>full auto and mag fed air guns are the same category as machine guns
>>
>>30762966
Private security are worthless, but are only a cost saving peacetime measure. Real grunts do the work when SHTF.

Honestly, I think Multiculturalism will be the end of us if shit starts. Even though I don't like Muslims, I can't blame them 100% on any potential downfall of Australia. What I fear is lack of clear decisionmaking prior to an "event" caused by a mixed and opposing electorate influencing gutless politicians. Australia is drifting further and further away from a homogeneous society with any common goal.

No, "Being Australian" doesn't mean shit any more - 5% remember that, 45% don't agree with it, and 50% are too scared to say anything.

That said, my home has Me - white Ausfag, Jap Wife, half Chinese/half Indonesian, and Middle Eastern descended Canadian renters...
>>
>>30762820
>i can imagine the defense, you need submarinebubbling out so ship sink possibiity of that is even in my coastal part of seapipe
Is this the "Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as" copypasta of /k/?

>>30762797
>my bugout spot is an hour away (90 clicks) surrounded by hills and thick bush that i know well with enough venison, roos, rabbits and livestock to feed me comfortably for a lifetime
Every ausfag's SHTF inspiration should be Malcolm Naden, the rapist/murderer who hid out bush for eight years off kangaroos and scavenged canned food.

And to keep it really /k/ related, he owned and later stole/exchanged a rifle. Still trying to find out what his original rifle was but he upgraded to a semiauto .22lr and left behind whatever he had, possibly because he was out of ammo for it.

>.22 calibre rifle, which has a 10-round magazine and an effective range of 200m
(a different article to below)

They went to a lot of trouble to get him in the end.
http://www.news.com.au/national/police-trap-that-caught-australias-most-wanted/story-e6frfkvr-1226307716624
>Sophisticated sensors had been deployed for months in huts Naden was known to break into. They were also strategically planted in trees along tracks and trails.
>>
>>30763024
>That said, my home has Me - white Ausfag, Jap Wife, half Chinese/half Indonesian, and Middle Eastern descended Canadian renters...
Yeah, I've lived in a few share-houses like that.
Which is the the idea of Australia being anything except multicultural is insane. It already is, without multiple genocides, Australia will never be as white as it was when colonial dictators were dumping convicted felons on the place and genociding aborigine tribes for complaining about it.
>>
File: 1467264865861.jpg (99KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
1467264865861.jpg
99KB, 550x734px
>>30761921
>>
Thing you fellas don't get is that wars and especially invasion forces don't happen in an instant with 'suddenly' a force jumping out of nowhere.
There's rumblings before anything goes down and things change security state to war footing accordingly. Heck anyone who bothers invading anywhere successfully lately just says fuck it, we're invading because its next to impossible to hide it.

Northern Australia is just fucking horrible, depending on the time of the year its 40-45+C with 5% humidity or 30-35C with 95% humidity and not a lot of happy in between. Your socks and jocks rot off after a week in the bush, your gear gets mildew through it, everything corrodes, you can't sleep because mossies and sand flies are constantly biting you. By the second week, most of your gear is fucked, cammys are full of holes and mostly held together with sweat and dirt, constantly dehydrated and itching. You will get rashes in horrible places that take weeks to heal and killing each other/yourself comes into 'legit options' by around day 14.
Vehicles?
You can go by what passes for roads and get blown up
You can go bush, all your shit will be broken in a week.

Its fucked.
>>
>>30761834
You do realise the rocks and kangaroos bit is the valuable part, right?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440742148270.jpg (38KB, 650x522px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440742148270.jpg
38KB, 650x522px
>>30763019
Welcome to australia, a nation where police heavily influence stupid firearm laws, take 22 shots to hit a raghead nutjob, shoot themselves in the foot during active shooter training and get to go on mainstream media and spew lies with no consequences.
>>
>>30763114
Truth.
Coupled with what I said about faggot politicians and a mixed and conflicting electorate, nothing will get done during the rumble. Nothing.

Any invading force will enter unopposed. Only the environment will make them regret their decision.
>>
>>30762884
>if China invaded, we'd have a chance if USA assisted

I think we'd still lose to dem Chinese, friendo

China is a force to be reckoned with
>>
>>30761809
Very simply.

Have a policy of "if you attack our country we will reduce your country to radioactive dust."
>>
>>30762521
>>30762513
This.

I'm not saying don't help them.

But lets charge the aussies more for helping them. IE making them adopt more of our culture like the 2nd amendment (and force a public apology and social shaming for all their statist bullshit they've been spewing for the last decade) or have them fucking pay for it and let some hybrid american-aussie country be formed in australia's north that can industrialize much faster.
>>
>>30763249
Fuck you.

We couldn't adopt more of your fucked culture if we tried. Our Boongs aspire to be afrotrash, and the kid try to dial "911" when shit goes bad.

You won already. Give up.

As for Statist pollies - we have no say in the matter. They make these decisions on their own, and both sides of the house essentially think the same thing, in the spaces you're mentioning.

It sucks to be a citizen of this place. And now any fuckwit from anywhere can join us on equal footing without being held to any account or contributing anything.

The only way you could possibly win Ameritard, would be to keep your distance.
>>
>>30763179
Depends on the rumbling, its a bit too nebulous a question in the first place for anything to have a no or go option.
Actually landing is a bit of a shit, people have to also remember that its not like most countries where you just roll tanks all over your neighbours- everything has to come by plane or boat and if you don't have total air superiority (read up on the Falklands) then you'll be picking missiles out of your arse.

>>30763249
We could charge you for all the sat-data and intel we provide, but hey. Lets face it, in any war the US has ever asked for help, Australia turned up. Sometimes the Poms didn't, sometimes the Canadians didn't, but we always have.
You want to turn 70 years of shared blood and honour on its arse and throw it out for some whimsy, I'd knock your fucking teeth down your throat.
>>
File: Eastern_Hemisphere_LamAz.png (21KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern_Hemisphere_LamAz.png
21KB, 800x800px
>China/Indonesia wants to invade them, how can they protect such huge coastline while having relatively few people?
Any attack on Australia is an attack on America.

There's an agreement that, while not strictly legally binding, states that either nation would come to each other's defence.

There are also thousands of American military personnel (mostly navy) and Australia is extremely important for the operation of American military communications, as well as NASA and basically anything else that they want talking to the eastern hemisphere.

Furthermore, Australia is set to become the southern base in the eastern hemisphere for American air force logistics, maintenance, and repair, with South Korea I believe being the northern base.

America cannot trust either Indonesia or China in this century, they would absolutely step in to defend Australia.

>>30762015
>Japan never planned to invade though.
Not quite. The final decision was to not invade, but different factions were for and against invasion.

Japan would've invaded if they could've, and after all, they did invade Australian external territories.
>>
>>30763281
Fix your gun problems you have world renowned tactical gear and trailers. Now get to it !
>>
I admire Australia's border control policy. If only the US was as capable.
>>
File: 1454572294136.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454572294136.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Cunt they've already fucking invaded have you walked down the street recently it's like 80% gooks.
>>
>>30761809
so many shtposters ITT

Australia presents it's unique strategic issues

1. the interior dessert, massive massive amounts of land easily traversed by vehicles, you would need a lot of eyes in the air to find something in it that wasn't moving, and impossible to sneak up on anyone in.

2. the venerability of all key assets to naval bombardment

3. easy naval access for supplies, very hard to blockade

currently we have a tiny but fairly modern navy, army and air force

so basically invade any way you like, we've got fuck all chance
>>
>>30763270
No FUCK YOU.

You've clearly not adopted enough if you faggots keep up your state sanctioned gun control statism and clearly haven't learned the fucking point of the 2nd amendment.

Guns is an important part of American culture, if you roofuckers actually learned REAL American culture ie independence and rebellion, you wouldn't HAVE those statist policies in the first place.

You don't GET to tell us to keep our distance because you COWARDLY SHITS won't fight for your fucking rights and even you admit to giving up and just complaining. Meaning if we chose too, we'd just occupy your fucking country with a million troops and fuck all your women AGAIN just like in WW2, and shoot the cunts who try to stop us. Which is fucked up, but you wouldn't be in a position to do anything about it. You let your country turn into some urbanized weak power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

Which is why I said if you lot had real american values like the 2nd amendment you would be better off and safer against all those foreign leeches coming into your country. Because you don't get to be proud anymore of what your country's turned into. Not like it hasn't gotten worse over here neither but at least we are AWARE its getting worse.

>>30763281
>I'd knock your fucking teeth down your throat.
No, you won't. You're too busy sucking our dicks for protection from China.

But on a serious note, that honor you speak of belongs to the old Australians who lived in a country far freer then the abomination that I am referring to RIGHT NOW. And you've definitely got a major problem if you are trying to protect shitty Australian politicians and liberal sheep from Americans calling out their retardation JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE AUSTRALIAN TOO.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. Blind nationalism is fucking bullshit and your passive aggresive whining ain't fixing it. You few remaining progun conservative Australians need to get your shit in order and fight the fuck back Ned Kelly style.
>>
It begins with the indiscriminate genocide of anyone not named Bruce
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 522x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 522x348px
Ausfag here.

i remember driving my boat out in port Phillip bay and seeing the old abandoned island in the middle of the bay that had a small military base thing that was designed so that during ww2 they could detect if they came in from behind, pic related

We also had point Nepean.
>>
>>30763682
>You few remaining progun conservative Australians need to get your shit in order and fight the fuck back Ned Kelly style.
Because it worked so well for Ned Kelly, amirite?
>>
>>30763717
Yea lets go rob some people and kill some cops, that'll show em
>>
>>30763733
>>30763717
It would though.

Fucking poofs
>>
>>30763775
No, it wouldn't. You'd (rightly) be branded terrorists by the media and lose every ounce of public support.

Real life is not /k/
>>
>>30763785
He was kidding you retard.
>>
>>30763798
There are people on here that actually think like that though.
>>
>>30761809
Drop bear militia.
>>
>>30763405
>Fix your gun problems you have world renowned tactical gear and trailers. Now get to it !
>gun problems
>no uncontrolled guns
>police have lots of guns
>public can't even have body armour
>what problem?
As far as the USA is concerned, Australia is a safe, reliable, stable country whose population will never be able to resist their government, the most important members of which are literally on the CIA payroll. Isn't that what the USA always wants?
>>
File: 1458503491710.png (21KB, 578x148px) Image search: [Google]
1458503491710.png
21KB, 578x148px
>>30763833
>the most important members of which are literally on the CIA payroll.
o fugg not cia niggers!!
>>
>>30763785
>You'd (rightly) be branded terrorists by the media and lose every ounce of public support.
Fuck the public, at least the overeducated ameriboo liberals. What good are they when they kneel over for tyrants, they'd be worthless in a standup fight.

Establish a core of proud patriots to carve out an area where the resistance can grow and prove good governance and a better quality and abundance of rights and the people will change their minds.
>>
>>30763682
>You've clearly not adopted enough if you faggots keep up your state sanctioned gun control statism and clearly haven't learned the fucking point of the 2nd amendment.
The USA doesn't want to export the 2nd amendment in any way, they like stable, reliable allies. Not ones that might fight for muh rights.

>roofuckers
That would be a serious test of manhood. I can barely imagine how that would work.

>>30763682
>that honor you speak of belongs to the old Australians who lived in a country far freer then the abomination that I am referring to RIGHT NOW
Yeah, nah m8. Australia has always been conservative and repressed. In the old days there were more guns but only on farms and they still have plenty of them, they're just not the kind you can shoot up schools with very well (or resist quisling police or overthrow a government), only good for rabbits and foxes.

Last time someone tried to seriously fight for rights, it was some miners and they were massacred and their flag got pieces cut off it as souvenirs for any visiting royals.

As recently as a century ago, police open fire on striking workers.

Sure we've introduced censorship boards, terror laws and all the rest of the modern post-9/11 world but it was always a prison colony with a population trained to roll over and get their belly scratched by the upper-class rulers.

One thing though:
>that honor you speak of belongs to the old Australians
Being USA's tame military that turns up to every war to show that it's a 'multinational' effort, hasn't stopped happening.
Iraq, Afghanistan, ISIS...Aus has been following USA's heels in every one, like the world's best hunting dog.

The one thing you can say about it is that the ADF does keep it's edge sharp by rotating troops into whatever fuckup the USA is into currently. SAS are managing to maintain a veteran status and there's always a few regular battalions of veterans if they're ever needed one day.
>>
File: Potus Crews.jpg (118KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
Potus Crews.jpg
118KB, 728x410px
>>30763682
>freedomintensifies.gif
>>
>>30763896
>What good are they
They're good for one vote each, that's what good they are.

Which is why, in a democracy, it's important not to lose public support by committing acts of terror, if you want to change society from within.
>>
>>30763898
>Last time someone tried to seriously fight for rights, it was some miners and they were massacred and their flag got pieces cut off it as souvenirs for any visiting royals.
>As recently as a century ago, police open fire on striking workers.

Yeah this happened to us too. We just killed the royals and shot at the police.

Excuses, excuses lol.

Anyways, the ADF has not been the problem. Especially when it used to be a militia/volunteer force in the past.

>The USA doesn't want to export the 2nd amendment in any way, they like stable, reliable allies. Not ones that might fight for muh rights.

Those are the idiot globalist shills in the State Department raised to be good little yuppies at Harvard though. They can't fuck up America so easily so they push that shit on your country to "be an example".
>>
>>30763717
>Because it worked so well for Ned Kelly, amirite?
pro kdr desu

>>30763851
>o fugg not cia niggers!!
>some meme?
I'm not sure what you're referring to but senior australian politicians are very often invited on well paid speaking tours etc in the USA which are funded by CIA run soft-influence foundations. It's literally the CIA bribing australian politicians to keep them friendly to USA policy. And if they don't take the money, their opponents will and then use it to fund their election campaigns.

Also the 1975 constitutional crisis/double-dissolution/legal-coup was not 100% organised by the CIA but they had two known agents working alongside conservative politicians to help out with connecting the right people to make it happen. This isn't conspiracy theory territory, it's in the historical record. The governor-general that made it all happen in the end was also on the CIA funded speaking tour circuit I mentioned above.

So, politicians can either suck USA cock or be overthrown by CIA conspiracies. What do you think they choose?

So now you understand why Australian public feel a bit like their government is not answerable to them.
>>
>>30763923
>Which is why, in a democracy, it's important not to lose public support by committing acts of terror, if you want to change society from within.

Democracies can get reset, and voting policies change all the time. Whole point of revolt and public disobedience is to step up when democracy has failed or been corrupted.

Whatever, its an American thing. We've had like 2 major rebellions and a bunch of smaller conflicts in the USA proper (as well as neighboring countries). Its a different mentality
>>
>>30763937
I personally don't think the CIA is responsible for gun control though?

Especially since in most countries they like to influence, they tend to amass private paramilitaries and death squads and ironically a lot of the countries they influence tend to make gun ownership relatively easier or loosely controlled.

Hell even the CIA had shenanigans in Europe where they tried to set up stand-behind paramilitaries out of right wing civilians and armed them with weapons stockpiles both legal and illicit. This kneejerk port arthur thing was all you.
>>
>>30763930
>Those are the idiot globalist shills in the State Department raised to be good little yuppies at Harvard though. They can't fuck up America so easily so they push that shit on your country to "be an example".
No, globalist shills DO want to export USA bill of rights stuff. Maybe not firearms but definitely everything else.

Your state department neocons are the ones that don't want foreign populations to have access to weapons (except in socialist countries of course). They want thoroughly controlled populations strongly ruled and held in place by a government owned by the USA or at least their corporations.
>>
>>30763912
>/k/'s ideal potas desu
>>
>>30763962
>I personally don't think the CIA is responsible for gun control though?
No probably not but they'd get nervous about the idea of patriotic militia with guns that might overthrow a government.

Stability is essential if it's an owned government.
Regime change is for hostile governments.
>>
>>30763937
Gunna need a source for all that.
>>
>>30763964
>No, globalist shills DO want to export USA bill of rights stuff. Maybe not firearms but definitely everything else.
>Your state department neocons are the ones that don't want foreign populations to have access to weapons (except in socialist countries of course). They want thoroughly controlled populations strongly ruled and held in place by a government owned by the USA or at least their corporations.

Yeah they don't represent America proper. Hence why they are currently getting BTFO in the polls and why Trump's anti-globalist rhetoric is making such a splash back here.

I mean, even you can see why there's a load of antigovernment sentiment just from the statement you just posted about the neocons. Ironically we do have the same problems.
>>
>>30763993
They are just traumatized from their stooges getting whipped in Cuba and Iran.
>>
>>30761887
>in terms of sheer mannpower

We /tf2/ now.
>>
File: 1410972284146.png (486KB, 514x613px) Image search: [Google]
1410972284146.png
486KB, 514x613px
>>30763937
Australian politicians don't need bribes to be pro-American, being pro-American benefits Australia more than it does America, and sometimes it even disadvantages America, eg. the recent TPP negotiations undermine certain American products from Australia's perspective, like agricultural exports and the whole "steelin' muh medical patents" thing.

You're also vastly overestimating the influence the cia niggers had. They were and are more the icing than the cake, because as stated above, the pro-American relationship works very much to Australia's advantage.

Basically, cia niggers is worth a lot less in terms of power in developed countries than developing countries. Australia is not Indonesia.
>>
>>30763993
>Stability is essential if it's an owned government.
Well that's why I brought up the Europe example with friendly paramilitaries getting set up to defy communist influence. Even though said countries were friendly to the CIA in the first place.

I mean the CIA headquarters is like in Virginia, you'd think they be total fudds and gun lovers with secret dixie flags or something. But because they are the government, they have to put on ties and casual wear to blend in.
>>
>>30761921
Have some shit posting. You seem like you could use it. This is what Australia is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-LmRNdQiQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
>>
>>30763994
>Gunna need a source for all that.
You could be more specific about what needs sources but here are a few just from wikipedia:
>In 1966 Kerr had joined the Association for Cultural Freedom, a conservative group that was later revealed to have received CIA funding
>According to Jonathan Kwitny of the Wall Street Journal, the CIA "paid for Kerr’s travel, built his prestige . . . Kerr continued to go to the CIA for money"

You wanted sources so you got them but be warned, it's a fuck load of words to sift through for the tiny quotes supporting the above claims.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9406E2D7163BE133A25755C0A9679D946490D6CF
http://williambowles.info/spysrus/cia_australia.html
>>
>>30764067
Ok i cant be fucked reading all that.

But whatever this is standard operating procedure for the CIA is it not?
>>
File: Wu Tang.jpg (118KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
Wu Tang.jpg
118KB, 800x445px
>>30761809
>Be slanty eyed general
>Don't bother studying the Australian geography or anything about their local wildlife
>Try to be sneaky like a Jap Ninja and invade through the west side and work east wards towards their capital

Diary of Wu Tang

Day 3
>This place is fucking hot
>It's just one gigantic fucking desert
>Ling Tao got bit by a spider and died within 3 minutes.
>We shot the spider 4 times and it lived

Day 5
>We ran into a gigantic flightless bird of black and white coloring
>Ping pong said it might be dangerous so he tried to scare it off
>It punted him 400 yards and he died
>We legged it into the truck and it managed to keep pace

Day 10
>We finally made it to the capital
>90% of our forces died to the extremely dangerous wildlife
>Swear every fucking thing here was designed to fuck everything else up
>These people must be the most hardcore fucks to ever live

Day 11
>Entire continent captured
>They were all pussies
>Not a single one had a gun
>All they did was talk shit
>>
>>30764025
>We /tf2/ now.
Australianium powered weapons would make short work of Chinese technology and then we'd bbq some steaks for breakfast and have a good fight before getting our moustaches and chest-hair groomed.
>>
>>30764028
>Australian politicians don't need bribes to be pro-American, being pro-American benefits Australia more than it does America
>You're also vastly overestimating the influence the cia niggers had

I think they helped, not orchestrated it. There were a bunch of people involved but putting Doug Anthony and Malcom Fraser together was probably CIA work and that was kind of the key action that made the crisis possible. Until Anthony broke convention and appointed a conservative senator to replace a labor one, the crisis wasn't possible. The claim is that he did that because the CIA asked him to and pointed out that it would eventually sink the ALP if he did.

Their influence on Kerr is really fucking clear though, that's not a question of allegations and whistle-blower leaks like the Anthony claim is.

>>30764030
>Well that's why I brought up the Europe example with friendly paramilitaries getting set up to defy communist influence
I guess they want some friendly forces in case of SHTF but you can see how it could be an own-goal and lead to more trouble than it prevents. Still, not really their problem if it causes trouble.

>you'd think they be total fudds and gun lovers with secret dixie flags or something
Do as I say and not as I do. Cops are the same, they enjoy their own guns (I mean private ones, for hunting and home-defense) but are still largely in favour of gun control because it would make their job much easier and safer.

>>30764105
>But whatever this is standard operating procedure for the CIA is it not?
Basically yeah. You wanted sources for the CIA influencing Aus government. We're basically agreed that this is what the 'soft-power' part of the CIA does around the world, right?
They do it in Aus too, big shock.

The actual big shock was that when the closest thing to a coup that has happened in Australia, happened...the CIA had some people in the shadows smoothing things along, or maybe just connecting the right people.
>>
>>30764112
hey that's pretty cool, i had chest hair but i let it be too wide, do you have a grooming guide
>>
>>30764184
>do you have a grooming guide
You check a map of Australia and shave the coast.

I think you know what to do about Tasmania.
>>
>>30764173
Yeah but look the CIA has plants or informants or agents or whatever probably in most major powers including their allies.

Just because they happened to be their during when the governor general dissolved government

because whitlam wanted to give us free shit and the higher ups didn't like that and wanted us to be debt slaves

well that doesn't really shock me either
>>
File: AustralianGroomingGuide.png (570KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
AustralianGroomingGuide.png
570KB, 1024x768px
>>30764184
>grooming guide
Here you go.
>>
>>30761809
Ramp up production of spiders, scorpions, and Abos
>>
>>30764203
>because whitlam wanted to give us free shit and the higher ups didn't like that and wanted us to be debt slaves
Well he did that with education and health but the real reason is believed (by people that want to speculate about CIA stuff) to be because of a rumour that he might close Pine Gap.

There was a big anti-Pine Gap movement in the 70s and 80s. I can remember being taken on a street march by my parents. Those people were solid ALP voters because back then the ALP was left-wing and the anti-Pine Gap were kind of the Hippies and peace movement and anti-nuke crowd.

It's all dead and buried now of course.
>>
>>30764235
Well pine gap is still their it seems just read about that echelon shit, pretty interesting.

I wonder how it works. Fascinating.

Why did the spies build that shit in the middle of butt fucking nowhere though?

So it cant be blown up?
>>
>>30764235
Any other australian conspiracy theories?
>>
>>30762327
Yeah, you're tight with the Ameribros. We generally like Aussies.
That said, if some of you don't fix your stupid ass lack of individual gun rights soon, most of us who actually do like both Aussies and guns are going to have so little respect that we don't care much to rescue you if SHTF.
America's primary plan in case of invasion on US soil: won't happen, we spend a fuckton more on military than anyone else in the world, we defend about half of it, and we are literally the world police in both good and bad ways. We stop bad guys, often manage to foul up something else in doing so, and half the world hates us for it. America's taxpayers pretty much globally fund and protect can't-get-their-shit-together democracies and constitutional republics.
America's backup plan in case of armed invasion: you're kidding, right? We've got as many guns as people. Lord help the SOB's that slip past the military and try to invade; there are too many people just itching to have a righteous reason to unload some of their stockpile.
In the US, our biggest threat is our own damn liberal government; it's become so Big Brother that an entire post-Cold War generation sees much less threat from foreign armies than domestic tyrants.
Are there any Aussies left with enough fortitude to keep challenging the firearms laws over there, or have you all pretty much said "it's alright, mate, have at 'em, guess we're fine without"?
>>
>>30764440
>That said, if some of you don't fix your stupid ass lack of individual gun rights soon, most of us who actually do like both Aussies and guns are going to have so little respect that we don't care much to rescue you if SHTF.

this is what liberals (lefties) in australia don't understand they think they can shit on american gun rights whenever they like and then turn around and be like america save us if we get into shit and then these cucks are the ones who love watching bball and the nfl and shit and whenever they go to america they go to a gun store and pose with guns in their hands like their are bad ass on facebook?

Its fucking weird as fuck.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.