[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/, my mother found these in a filing cabinet while cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: guns.jpg (3MB, 4008x2255px) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
3MB, 4008x2255px
So /k/, my mother found these in a filing cabinet while cleaning out the basement and wants to have them given to the police and melted down. How can I convince her not to? I'm pretty sure the revolver is a 1905 hand ejector chambered in .32-20 and might have some value if I clean it up (it's been sitting in a leather holster in a filing cabinet for god knows how long), but she still wants to just have them destroyed.
>>
>>30757193
You fucking take them, hide them away from her dumb ass, and keep them for yourself.

Where do you live?
>>
>>30757236
>Where do you live?
Don't answer.
>>
>>30757193
>how can I convince her not to

shoot her with one.
>>
>>30757193
Got to give us details faggot?
>What country/state?
>Are YOU hazguns or nogunz?
>Do you have any idea who these guns belong/belonged to? Family? Previous tenants/owners?
>Do you have the balls to lie to your mom and "take them to the station yourself" or just flat out tell her to get fucked and that you're going to be keeping the guns because of their historical value?
>>
>>30757193
Does she know you're pro gun? Have you expressed interest in keeping them or not having them destroyed? If not, volunteer to take them to the police station for her.

Pro tip: Don't take them to the police station.
>>
Go back to the cabinet. Look inside and pick up a random pice of paper. Pretend to read a horrific story. Quickly grab the funs and proceed to run away with them, preferably drive off. Come back in an hour and tell your retarded mother you found x note involving y guns and you turned them into a detective.

Have your buddy write a fake note on tje paper you found and your golden. Just never leave them in an easily accessible place.
>>
>>30757236
They're not mine, and I'm not gonna steal them from her.

Also, taking a closer look at it, I have no idea what the fuck this is, since it doesn't have any markings on it other than the one on the barrel and a serial number on the bottom of the grip.

>>30757258
Not in a state that you need to register these things, so it doesn't really matter. And I don't have a fucking clue who they belonged to before, but she's lived in the house for over two decades.
>>
>>30757284
Since it has no markings and is with the cheap derringer, it's probably an Eibar colt copy from Spain
>>
>>30757270
good lord that is the dumbest and also most creative thing i have read all day.

just tell her you want to have them appraised first. then just keep them or sell them.
>>
>>30757284
Say you want them for your personal collection because you like old guns then faggot. Assure her that you're going to keep them secure in your safe and that having ancient guns that aren't being used in crimes melted down is a waste of the police department's time and money.
>>
>>30757241
It's okay son. I'll have a word with your mother. Where are you exactly?
>>
>>30757193
Take them for yourself and never tell her what happened
>>
>I'll take them to the police
>Get a form or note that looks relevant
>I changed my mind
>Stash guns
>>
Nigger just tell her they might be worth some money and ask her if you can keep them to try and sell them. If she asks later just say you're waiting or that you decides to keep them if that's OK. Or just say they have large historical value.

These artists don't realize that some people can have normal fucking conversations without needing some scheme.
>>
>>30757284
>they're not mine and I'm not going to steal them from her

Stealing requires ownership. Apparently they are not hers, either. So take them and do what you will with them. Sell them or keep them, whatever. It's always better than scrapping them because "hurr durr muh feelz, i don't like gunz, they are ebul"
>>
>offer to take them to the police
>keep them instead
>???
>profit

What's so hard to understand here?
>>
>>30757193
What

>>30757312
>>30757440
Said.
>>
Success, guys. Convinced her to take them to a gun shop and try to sell them. I don't want them, so this is a win-win situation. We get a little extra cash, they live to shoot another day.
>>
>>30758086
>is going to take them to a gun shop
>doesnt want free guns
I hope they offer you $100 you faggot
>>
>>30758118
As it turns out, I don't want a rusted revolver in an outdated cartridge that's probably a copy of a real S&W or a shitty derringer, so yeah, I'll take the $100. Faggot.
>>
>>30757193

Just tell her you'll take care of it and keep them.
>>
>>30757284
Then she's going to melt them you fucking faggot, nothing you say will convince her not to, women are fucking retarded.
>>
>>30758150
Holy Fuck you are autistic.
I bet you want to wreck into any model T's you see in the road as well, because they're not as cool as your Miata, huh faggot
>>
>>30757323
Jesus christ what the fuck
>>
>>30757193

I'll take them off your hands for you for a fair price.
>>
>>30757193
Tell her how much the S&W is worth. .32-20 handgun ejectors will bring $400 to $500 in that condition.

The cops won't melt them down. They'll keep them.
>>
>>30758086
>success
>doesn't want free guns
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>30758150
I guarantee you that's not a copy of a S&W. Oh well you won't get shit for them and you missed out on a really neat older gun because you're autistic.
>>
>>30758150
>As it turns out, I am a massive cuckold who can't see the utility in owning guns nobody has any record of existing
>>
>>30758231
Above poster mentioned it might be a Spanish knockoff. Spain did make a lot of really sketchy Smith copies in .32-20 from the early 1900s to the 50s. If that's what it is it's not worth much. It's cool, but too dangerous to be more than a wall hanger.
>>
Op is a foggot guys. Nothibg to see here.
>>
>>30757193
>>30758150
OP is twelve.
>>
>>30757284
>They're not mine, and I'm not gonna steal them from her.
Goddam you faggots are spineless these days. No wonder you've yet to mention a father. He smartened up and gtfo
>>
>>30758948
true, mommy won't let me have guns.
>>
File: mfw.png (826KB, 584x623px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
826KB, 584x623px
>>30758150
As it turns out I was right about you being a fatherless young faggot.
>>
>>30757284
If you don't steal them, she's going to destroy them. Promise to take them to an antiques appraiser, give her a wad of cash afterwards saying he bought them, and never talk about them again.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.