[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who just got banned from his range anything. Story:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: _20160725_202227.jpg (86KB, 1033x641px) Image search: [Google]
_20160725_202227.jpg
86KB, 1033x641px
Ask someone who just got banned from his range anything.
Story:

>So I have been going to this range for 3 years now

Many great shooters go to this range

>So today, I was shooting my glock, and before my last round this guy came up to me and said
>"Dont shoot the plates that much, these plates are already broke"
>I said "okay" and put my headphones back in
>I could see it he was still talking to me so I said
>"You dont have to say it twice, I understood"
And he went back to doing his thing, everything seemed normal

>I continued shooting
>Meanwhile I could see that he was talking to these really big guys, who are friends with the owner
>At the very end of my range session he just suddenly poped up like 1ft from my face
>"The next time I talk to you, you answer with respect"
>"I did answer normally what is your problem?"
And basically he was very upset and I just didnt care, until he was like
>"Im gonna fucking hang you, you little shit"
>I respond "It really took you so long to muster your courage and come here just now?" (I was pretty loud at this point and a lot of people was noticing)
>So he grabbed my T-shirt at my chest and pushed me really hard, I almost fell on the ground
Now, this guy was kinda chubby, but way bigger than me, even though I see myself pretty strong, I cant fight, and It seemed to be a good idea not to fight at the range.
>So I went to the exit (he was following me) and told the girl there that this guy punched me, before she could say anything the range owner turned up (bodybuilder, bigger than both of us combined) (continue)
>>
>>30754342

He was taking the other guy's side from the start, didnt even want to listen what I was saying
>"You shoot like an animal, you always shoot every plate even I told you once to stop that."
This is true, he told me that a couple of weeks before, but I have mostly shot the paper ever since, I swear.

He didnt care what I was saying, he didnt care this guy started a fight at his range, so I packed my things and left.
He didnt say I was banned, but it was pretty obvious that he dont want me there anymore:
And this was such a shock to me, I was admiring these people since I started shooting they were like heroes for me.
>>
>>30754342

First of all learn to greentext

Secondly since you didn't shoot the guy the second he started physically assaulting you I am going to assume you are either a huge bundle of sticks or this story is fake
>>
>>30754374
or you know, maybe op didn't want the guys ARMED FRIENDS to just immediately shoot him back.
>>
>>30754396

>guy nigs out and attacks OP
>OP defends himself
>gets shot
>other guys go to jail for 47458527832683368 years for shooting a man without cause
>>
>>30754417

>and OP is ded
>>
>>30754417
true OP's shooters likely would go to prison. does that do OP's dead ass any good nigger?
>>
>>30754374
>be american
>get into minor disagreement over etiquette and respect of fragile objects
>get shot

LAND
OF
THE
FREE
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>30754342
You sound like a dickhead desu. I imagine shit like this happens everywhere you go and not just at the range.
>>
>>30754507

>be eurocuck
>honestly believe getting beaten up isnt justifiable grounds for defending yourself
>>
>>30754507
fuck off

>>30754342
OP, you were acting like a disrespectful douchebag and you brought that shit on yourself.
>>
>>30754538

He probably wonders why it happens too

>why does everyone act like an asshole wherever I go?
>is it me?
>nah it's everybody else
>>
File: 3f162b8.jpg (101KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
3f162b8.jpg
101KB, 700x530px
>>30754417
And OP is dead

How does OP benefit?
>>
>>30754556

The point is they wouldn't shoot him because it's not justified and they'd rot in jail for the rest of their lives for murder
>>
>>30754342

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>30754342
Just go find a better range op you don't need to deal with assholes like that anyway who needs that noise am I right?
>>
>>30754342
Old folks don't take kindly to people being curt.
>>
>>30754342

you sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>30754539
Do you actually consider someone grabbing your shirt and being rude same as being beaten up? How mentally weak are you?
>>
>>30754539
As an American, you're a little bitch if you can't get beat up without wanting to shoot somebody.
>>
>>30754342
The plates? the carriers for the targets?

You're shooting their target stands and wondering why they're pissed at you.
>>
>>30754584

>who needs that noise am I right?

nobody needs a retarded half assed tripfag yet here you are
>>
>>30754614
Legally, that's battery, OP would have had the right to resist with force other than lethal force (in most cases, depending on the state), but 1) he didn't feel like reciprocating, and 2) assailant didn't continue the attack.

OP does have a good case for assault and battery and could sue the range for bookoo bucks if he felt jewish enough.
>>
>>30754565
More likely they would simply say he just started shooting at the range and they had to put an insane spree-shooter down. They would end up as good guys with guns and be celebrated as heroes here on /k/.
>2 dead on a local shooting range as a weak, limp-wristed nerd spergs out and tries to murder all the other people at the range
>luckily big-trevor, a marine corps moustache shiner, who served 2 tours in afghanistan knew how to react and managed to save the day by putting 3 bullets in limp-wrist-nerds face before more lives were lost.
>>
>>30754690
This

And the antiz would use it to fuel their narrative
>>
>>30754539
>be eurocuck
>be asked politely to not shoot the places
>"ok"
>continue with my day without getting beat up

sorry you're a little baby bitch who starts fights he knows he can't win
>>
>>30754651
J-just trying to stay positive anon.
>>
>>30754749

you add nothing to discussion, ever. drop your "trip"
>>
>>30754507
>be euro
>get shot by ahmed while drinking coffee at bistro as a thank you for welcoming ahmed into your country and providing him food, shelter, and your women.

yeah ill take fight at the range, thanks
>>
>>30754749
Seriously. Trips should only be used in situations where you need to verify its you. Even moot went as anon a majority of the time. If you're someone like Oppenheimer, where you've verified you are someone qualified to discuss certain subjects authoritively, then yes, a trip is for you. If you're a random faggot with no special info 99% of the time, ditch the trip.
>>
>>30754396
>>30754507
>be on /k/
>nobody can detect sarcasm
lol
>>
>>30754342
Well OP, you may be a spolied scary cunt cat, but for once I think you are right, despite shooting at the damn plates you bring the place much more profit than few dumb plates (and you better not be trollein)
>>
>>30754812
I was 100$ serious.

SHALL
>>
>>30754507
>be euro
>is a cuck
>>
>>30754417

more like
>guy nigs out
>op shoots idiot
>everyone assumes OP started it because im gonna go out on a limb here and assume hes black, hence the 'i'll hang you' threat

op it sounds like you were the victim of gun culture.
>>
>>30754342
>I said "okay" and put my headphones back in
>I could see it he was still talking to me so I said
>"You dont have to say it twice, I understood"

You sound like a dick. No wonder you're blogging on /k/.
>>
>>30754881
>pushed me really hard, I almost fell on the ground
>>told the girl there that this guy punched me

He's also a little bitch. Ban sounds like a good call to me.
>>
>>30754342
Nigga assaulted you.

Post a 1 star Yelp review detailing how the owner of the range didn't give a shit about a customer being assaulted and condoned the assaulter.
>>
>>30754975

your privilege is showing. of course a white dude can fight back when i white guy hits him. but when a white dude hits a black dude around a bunch of other white people, whos the cop gonna believe?
>>
That's assault, report it to the proper authorities.
>>
>>30754765
>add nothing

>>30754584
>Just go find a better range op
Told op to find better range...

>>30754804
I have special info.
>>
>>30754342
>"Dont shoot the plates that much, these plates are already broke"
>"You shoot like an animal, you always shoot every plate even I told you once to stop that."

What are "plates"? I've never heard of this at any of the gun ranges I go to.

Are plates those iron things that spin when shot?

Also if the plates are broke why does it matter if they get shot more?
>>
>>30754690
>two tours in afghanistan

read this as >two hours in afghanistan

it was much funnier my way
>>
>>30755086

I assume he's talking about the hangers for targets. RO's really don't like it when you tear up their shit.

Sounds like OP is a shitty shot and a dick head. You can't be both at the range.
>>
>>30754749
Be proud, despite your continued tripfag drama queen nature today you were called "half-retarded". This a big improvement over "completely fucking retarded". If you didn't carry a sign around declaring your special snowflake nature....

OP, it sucks to be ostracized for something that feels arbitrary. You won't however prove to them that you're right and you won't be fine to just go back. Go find a new place to spend your time/money/effort. If your former range is a shitshow you'll see some familiar faces start to show up at the new range. If you don't, maybe use the time to reflect on how your behavior looked through their eyes.
>>
>>30754626

I'm sure your wife's boyfriend would agree
>>
>>30754342
>>So he grabbed my T-shirt at my chest and pushed me really hard, I almost fell on the ground
So report him to the police for battery and possible assault. Done.
>>
>>30754732
>>be eurocuck
>>be asked politely to not shoot guns ever
>>"ok"
>>
>>30755043
>no youre not...

I'm expressing the views of the people: you should kys

>>30755202
half assed but completely retarded
>>
>>30754507
HOME
OF
THE
BRAVE
>>
>>30755156
>Tfw PTSD from two hours flying over the borders of Afghanistan
>Tfw 30,000 feet up watching Titanic while thinking that afghani children will die without ever eating taco bell
>get home and hug my wife's son as hard as I can
>>
Why not just go shoot innawoods? People suck
>>
>>30754374
>First of all learn to greentext
It's not like it's annoying as fuck anyways
>>
If a range employee says literally anything to me other than what lane I'm in or what my monetary total is that range is immediately DROPPED

I don't know why you guys spend good money to be cucked by over weight "range masters"
>>
>>30755417
We have a winner
>>
>>30754342
What the fuck are "the plates" and why were you shooting them?

Also you sound like a cuck.
>>
>>30754732
>be eurocuck
>let muhammad rape your wife and then pay him for it or else you're a racist
>okay
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.