[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the days of cheap, entry level funs ever coming back /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Mosin_nagant_m9130_from_cia.jpg (24KB, 1200x377px) Image search: [Google]
Mosin_nagant_m9130_from_cia.jpg
24KB, 1200x377px
Are the days of cheap, entry level funs ever coming back /k/? Moist Nuggets around central Oklahoma are getting up towards 300$ for one in decent shape. Sucks because the only one I have is a force matched nugget that was matched horribly, but I really don't want to spend 300$ on a nug.

What about you /k/, what's the price of a nugget in your area?
>>
if trump wins and stops the russian import bans. He has good views of Putin and Putin of trump. I don't think chink surplus will come but Russia is probable.
>>
>>30750035
I'm an OK fag. Got a Mosin in really nice condition, all matching. Interested?
>>
Yeah maybe if they lift the import ban but they never will.

Shame because the nugget really isn't worth $300. For 50 bucks more you can get a budget durr rifle with a scope that shoots better than 8moa.
>>
>>30750071

there is no import ban on mosins from any country,including directly from russia.
>>
>>30750079
Really depends senpai. I just casually have funs, I don't go the range that often and didn't really set aside money for a nug. I was just planing on using the one I have as a project gun and using it to teach myself how to refinish stocks, polish bolts, ect. But throw up a pic and how much you want, never hurts to see.
>>
File: Photo Mar 21, 15 32 25-min.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 21, 15 32 25-min.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>30750102
Sorry if the fucking picture rotates, but yeah.
Can't get pictures of the bore because I actually won't be near the rifle until mid-August, but it's great condition. A little bit of finish chipping on the upper handguard, but as you can see in pic, not a very big patch and it's not actively flaking off.
Would come with ammo, bayonet, sling, and ammo pouch.
As for price, maybe like $220? Fully negotiable.
>>
>>30750123
I would buy that if you don't mind shipping to WA
>>
>>30750035
It's just the retail outfits that want that much. I have an ex dragoon I can't seem to sell for 225. And a very nice round receiver 1935 that no one wants.
>>
>>30750135
Again, it would be mid-August, but that shouldn't be a huge problem.
If anyone's interested, email me at [email protected]. We can discuss further there.
>>
>>30750123
Ok, got me interested. Year? Counterbored? Original or force matched? Why ya getting rid of it? Also, what do you mean until August? Does that mean you wouldn't be able to meet to sell until then? Where are you located? 73064 here.
>>
>>30750147
Year is 1942. Not counterbored, original matching. Getting rid of it because I've fallen in love with Mausers and with the climbing prices of 7.62x54R I don't feel like feeding it anymore.
The rifle is actually stored in a different house that I'll be visiting in August. House is 73031, I'm currently in 74014.
>>
File: Photo Mar 19, 11 36 53.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 19, 11 36 53.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>30750147
>>30750135
Another pic just because
>>
>>30750185
Not sure what position I'll be in by that point, but hit me up at [email protected] if you still have her when you come into town, or have an autistic fit and come into town sooner. Definitely a beautiful gun.
>>
>>30750255
Alright, will do! I already posted my email a couple posts ago in case you decide you want to commit.
>>
>>30750071
>but Russia is probable
They're sending their milsurp and 54r to to Crimea, not your LGS.
>>
>>30750035
no m95s are under 200 (ammo is still .75 a round)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.