[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best conceal carry stories. >be me >10 years ago >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
Best conceal carry stories.
>be me
>10 years ago
> riding in car with gf
>car is a piece of shit
>at red light
>some cuck in a fucking bmw pulls up
>flirts with my gf
>choking back fucking tears
>drive home in sadness
>check craigslist for a nice car cause Im done
>nice bmw near by
>drive up there
>its that fuckin douche
>he says if i let him fuck my gf the car is mine
>tell him to go fuck himself
>go back to car
> calls me a pussy and says im afraid of fighting
> tell him to come here and ill fuck him up
> dont expect him to do anything
> he fucking tries to come up to my car
>he opens the door
>i pull my gun and put one through his fore head
>take his bmw
>now im the alpha
>>
Get the fuck off /k/ with your autism, take that fuckin garbage to /b/
>>
>>30749890
>Fake concealed carry stories, the thread.
FIFY.

Also, does lying on the internet help you cope with your obesity and micropenis?
>>
>>30749890
cringe'd reading this greasy fedora fantasy
>>
>>30749890
You said best stories. I don't care if they're fake but I don't see best there, I don't even see good.
>>
>Be me
>Be 10 years ago
>Be riding my Vespa with my girlfriend riding at the back
>Touching her boobs to my back
>Come to a red light
>A douche with a beat up Toyota Hilux with a Mark-1 Plumbing advertisement stops beside me
>Winks at my girl and points at the sky shouting some deli's shop name or something
>Tell him "No one axed you"
>He gets angry and got out of his car
>Comes beside me
>Opens the door
>Get on the Floor
>Then he showed me the walk of he's ancestors
>>
>be me
>300 years ago
>emperor has all women in the village gather at the tori gate
>my waifu goes
>emperor is groating about his wealth, and says he will pick 3 women to be in his harem
>picks my 9001/10 waifu
>sees the shame I brought my famiru in my eyes
>emperor steps towards me raughing at my shame
>dishonor was too much
>unsheathed my 10drillion times folded Nippon steel brade
>one swipe and I decapitate the emperor
>emperor's royal guard prepare to fight me
>I then surrender to the shame of my famiru and suduko myself
>royal guard gangbang my waifu and my corpse
>godzirra then rises from the ocean and nukes nagisaki and Hiroshima because reasons
>>
>>30750074
you had me until "he's ancestors"
>>
>>30751251
>Godzirra
It's Gojira fuck nuts. Ruined my immersion into your story.
>>
>be me
>right now
>carrying
>nothing is happening
>probably won't touch my gun until I get home and put it on my desk
>>
>>30751925
There's actually a completely closed off corridor where I work in kind of a U shape with hard corners, where I tend to walk up and down when nobody's around and draw, present and reholster before I return into potential visitor FOV.

Gotta keep practicin'
>>
>>30751948
Can't do that at my work. Too many people, and would be too dangerous for me, legally. Mostly noguns. Not allowed to carry, but always have my pocket fun. Keep a pocket constitution over it so it doesn't print.
>>
>>30749890

This is like someone read Elliot Rodger's manifesto and thought it really spoke to them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.