[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ommandos, what type of weapon/ name is pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (644KB, 1936x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
644KB, 1936x1296px
Hey /k/ommandos, what type of weapon/ name is pic related?

I've been looking into getting my first firearm and this rifle could be it.
>>
>>30741869
FAMAS.
>>
>>30741894
Can confirm it's a FAMAS
>>
>>30741894
How could is be a Famas system? The magazine goes in front of the grip, it's not bullpup at all
>>
>>30741920
You a noguns are questioning those with guns tell me what makes you think you know more than us? I have you know most of us watch fox news and get our gun knowledge from only the most reputable media sources so when we say it's a FAMAS you better fucking believe it's a FAMAS.
>>
>>30741920
This is the "old" Famas before they put the mag in the current configuration. Most people are not aware that there were 2 different configurations.
>>
>>30741936
Kek okay
>>
That's an older version of the FAMAS, circa 1937. It was also known as the 'Chauchat' since Frenchies apparently didn't model numbers back then.
>>
>>30741973
We told you what gun it is why are you still questioning us? see >>30741996 for more info on that FAMAS
>>
Fuck you Famas meme
It's a druganov
I prob spelled it wrong but it's been in every cod game
>>
Served in the French Foreign Legion. Can confirm it's a FAMAS.
>>
Romanian PSL with the barrel shortened and an aftermarket gas block.
>inb4 "you ruined the joke"
The FAMAS bullshit was never funny.
>>
This is a Chinese firearm known as the "Firelance". You can't get them new because Norinco.
>>
>>30742031
No, it's not a 'druganov', it's a Romanian PSL
>>
>>30741894
>>30741919
>>30741936
>>30741958
>>30741996
Fucking summerfags

>>30741869
What you got there is a short barreled AK-47 sniper variant with extatable bipod and soviet ACOG scope.

Notice the compact banana clip and flash suppressor? That means it fires armor piercing full hollow jacket ammunition.

And that shoulder thing that goes up? That's a barrel shroud, excellent for killing cops and children if the need arises.
>>
File: PRC.jpg (21KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
PRC.jpg
21KB, 271x400px
>>30742031
>It's a druganov

>>30742077
>No, it's not a 'druganov'
>>
File: not a newfag -summer.png (147KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
not a newfag -summer.png
147KB, 400x351px
>>30742078
>calling others sumemrfag
>>
>>30741869
LURK MOAR

/k/ spams newfags with FAMASposting to keep every goddamn idiot on the internet from turning /k/ into a place to ask stupid questions.

I'm only spoonfeeding your dumb ass because >>30742031
tried to misinform you.

Ever since the Soviet Union made the SVD Dragunov eastern bloc countries have been making their own clones/derivatives/spiritual copies.

You can't get actual Russian SVD's in America at anything resembling a reasonable price because of the import ban.

This leave you with things like the Romanian PSL, Ukrainian VEPR, and the various Zastava (yugo/serbian) models in various calibers.

That right there in your picture looks like a Zastava M91, they also manufacture the M76 in 8mm mauser which is fun as fuck.

The actual Russian SVD uses a short stroke piston and has bolt hold open and some other nice features making it much more sophisticated than an up scaled AK like some people try to call it. But VEPRs, PSLs, and Zastava clones are all AK derivatives to fit the form and use of an SVD.

I'd choose the Zastava or the VEPR over the PSL because of the heavier receiver and barrel making them a tad more accurate and reliable unless weight is a concern.

NOW LURK MORE OR GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>30742078
>hollow jacket ammunition.

I actually want to see this. 7gr empty copper boolits.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 452x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 452x402px
>>30742168
Thank you, and I will continue to do that
>>
DVD/dragunov platform
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.