[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondering if Shillary gets elected and starts fucking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 1469305429099.jpg (45KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1469305429099.jpg
45KB, 500x386px
Just wondering if Shillary gets elected and starts fucking up royally (doing what she does best) taking away your rights what will /k/ do?
>>
>>30739922

We did this same shit 4 and 8 years ago. The potential of losing rights has little to do with the president and more to do with congress and the courts.
>>
>>30739922
i've taken my rights and put them in a box and that box into a larger box and hidden it
she'll never find them
>>
File: 1116822692750.jpg (54KB, 750x607px) Image search: [Google]
1116822692750.jpg
54KB, 750x607px
>>30739952
/k/ and /pol/ like to forget that there are three branches to the government.
>>
>>30739952
she will appoint a liberal as fuck gun hater to supreme court and its all over after that.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>30739922
Pic related
>>
As much as i hate shillary i dont see the happening happening.

Other that obama screwing up the M1 deal for the cmp. What else did he do that was antigun.

Im not saying he didnt want to. But congress blocked most everything.

Remember that when you vote for your congress person.
>>
>>30739922

If Trump doesn't win I'll descend into an unending depression from which recovery will be impossible.
>>
>>30740040
Surely it's impossible for Trump to lose
>>
Depends.

It all depends on what she does first thing when/if she takes office.

If she pardons herself of all the scandals she played a part in, if she appoints firearm loathing justices, if she further restricts firearm control possibly into a gungrab... There will be revolt.

The Second American Revolution.

At least if Trump wins (just between the two) he will push things paste the breaking point, allowing us to rebuild the systems that are currently not working.

>inb4 go back to /pol/
>>
>>30739922
WOLVERINES!
>>
>>30739922

Go back to /pol/ stormfag
>>
>>30739989
One branch is in such deadlock that they can barely pass a budget each year. The other branch has been in the same boat since Scalia kicked the bucket. All of their rulings result in a 4/4 split decision which means that the ruling gets defaulted to whatever the leftist judge in the lower court said.

The only branch that is semi-functional is the executive.
>>
>>30739952
>>30739989

Not really. Courts are untrustworthy, unelected extensions of politics. The next president will appoint SC justices that will end the Second Amendment.
>>
>>30740112

>pass budget
>Obongo vetoes
>lel that stoopid deadlocked Rethuglican congress never does anything!
>>
>>30739922
For fuck's sake, /k/. Hillary Clinton is an evil person but the idea that "fucking up royally" is "what she does best" is a con that's been played on you by Republicans.

It's quite the opposite, actually. She's the epitome of a competent high level late capitalist apparatchik, extravagantly playing the system for her personal benefit while keeping business as usual going. She is, yes, actually the most qualified person ever to run for World Emperor, Master of the Nukes, Holder of the Five Eyes, Most High Jailer.

If you can't respect your political enemies, how do you hope to defeat them?

Is she going to Tek Ur Rites? No, probably not. Federal gun control is politically dead; it's just an excuse to grandstand and hold press conferences whenever CNN decides to take notice of the most recent mass shooting. Same as abortion – the federal situation is basically a stable, settled issue, but aggressive sub-federal initiatives are a major threat.
>>
>>30740245

wew get a load of this shill. Going all out.
>>
File: Trump first day.gif (2MB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Trump first day.gif
2MB, 600x337px
>>30740046

The liberal tears will be delicious.
>>
>>30740008
Unless we kill them
>>
File: GrowingStronger.png (110KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
GrowingStronger.png
110KB, 300x278px
>>30740245
we got some major shilling going on
>>
>>30740040
what this guy said, if shillary wins it truly is end times.
>>
>>30740245
>t. Correct The Record
Son, do I have to kick your ass again in discussion like I did on that one thread which us anons bantz Californians?
>>
>>30739922
I think nobody will do anything or

>someone resist
>the video shows cops executing him for not giving up his guns
>Alex jones flips shit
>James Yeager flips shit
>most pro gunners flip shit
>many arrest for conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism
>one lone gunmen becomes a hero
>gun laws repeal as a result
??? Maybe

Or people discuss moving to Australia or Switzerland.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.