[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's say Russia wanted to retake the Baltic states.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: little-green-men1.jpg (316KB, 3107x2330px) Image search: [Google]
little-green-men1.jpg
316KB, 3107x2330px
So let's say Russia wanted to retake the Baltic states.

How fucked would the EU be?
>>
File: 1469365811393.png (284KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1469365811393.png
284KB, 736x736px
>>
>>30739543
It would be bad for the economy, but only the Baltics would be fucked.
>>
>>30739543
The Baltic states are all NATO, so Russia is dragged into a war with the worlds largest economy and most advanced military, as well as all of its allies.

It doesn't end well for Russia and the EU moves a few steps closer to federalization in the process.
>>
>>30739573
advanced only when it comes to bombing poor arabs stuck somewhere between 1950s and stone age
>>
I have more issue equipmet than most Russian soldiers just through sporadic surplus purchases. I might be a slavaboo but they couldn't just take on the world
>>
I imagine a bunch of Baltics would team up with a bunch of /K/unts and do the Forest Brothers/Beliye Kolgotki thing.
>>
>>30739543
WW3.

I mean, you don't just gobble up NATO cunts mate. Also why do people keep talking about this? Did Russia say something stupid? Did we say something stupid? Did the Baltics collectively say something stupid?
>>
I pray when trump gets elected we drop NATO and form a coalition with Russia, GB and whoever else isn't owned by Zionist's and let Russia take what they want while helping GB become great again.
>>
>>30741825
Fuck off /pol/tard.
>>
>>30741838
>Implying
I'm Hispanic, /pol/ doesn't want me and I don't want those racist edgy faggots. You don't have to be a retarded /pol/ l33t memester to realize the very real zionist threat since the beginning of civilized man.
>>
>>30741876
Based/10

This is why I'm not a racist. There are simply human scum and based humans. People who think we need a race war are the ones we should kill, we need to rid ourselves of the zionist parasites (my phone auto-capitalized (((zionist))) -_-
>>
>>30739573
>The Baltic states are all NATO, so Russia is dragged into a war with the worlds largest economy and most advanced military

that's assuming America would honor it's obligation

>all of its allies
you cut America out and NATO funding is cut by 2/3

i know it's a big game of "IF, but without the good old US of A, NATO is no deterrent to Russia

EU would have to go nuclear to fend them off and then everyone would lose
>>
>>30741825
>why don't we drop our alliance with a group of countries with a GDP of about 17 trillion a year in exchange for an alliance with a country that doesn't want allies, and has an economy smaller than that of Italy

lolokay
>>
>>30739573
it seems like the same question is asked every day, and the answer is always the same. Russia would get all of those countries and could keep going if it wanted to, USA is the only country with a chance of stopping Russia and it has been determined that we would not make it in time even if we decided to go, we'd lose the men that are stationed out there and not make it in time, and if russia decided to stop we'd then have to push them out of those countries. Why would we do that when Russia pretty much deserves them?
>>
Why should we defend countries that are in Russia's sphere of influence? Should Russia defend Mexico? What if the Baltic Nazi fanboys find a way to live with Russia in peace instead? You know, don't destroy their WW2 hero statues and don't bring enemy troops to their borders. In exchange, they'll leave you alone.

TBHO I wish we had a president like Putin. Oh well, Trump will restore US-Russia relations when he's in the White House.
>>
>>30742072
yes
>>
>>30742061
>Russia pretty much deserves them
what
>>
>>30741999
The EU is the only economic partner from a sufficient size that America can count on. Every other will backstab you as soon as an opportunity arise.
Israel is too small.
Japan hasn't a fully functional military yet.
Other anglo countries are irelevant.
America will fund NATO, no matter what. it is a strategic asset. If any of the NATO member second guessed America, they would fund their own alliance or leave for a sustainable one, which would on the short term become America greatest problem.
Imagine that: France and Germany decide to walk their own way (won't happen since US/Ger ties are very strong). How many countries would fall under their umbrella economically/politically/militarly wise?
>>
>>30742101

They're former Russian provinces, just like Finland. They wouldn't exist or have any industry without Russia.

Btw, we just had a military exercise with Finland. Why are we defending Finland? They should align with Moscow, not us. What if Canada invited Russian troops to the US border for "an exercise"?
>>
File: eSStonian.jpg (94KB, 734x1000px) Image search: [Google]
eSStonian.jpg
94KB, 734x1000px
Good Johnny, very good. Come die for us. Hehehe.
>>
File: Le vatnik face.png (116KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
Le vatnik face.png
116KB, 300x295px
>ITT
>>
>>30742137
>They should align with Moscow, not us
Then Moscow should stop pushing everyone towards America
>>
>>30742103
the thing is though if they decided to cut economic ties with the US they'd suffer just as much if not more

Germany, if it decided, could spend way more money on the military than the Russians ever could
do they have the bodies to stop the Bear though? i'd say no
>>
>>30739543

How much do you get paid to be a Twitter Putinbot?
>>
Has this place gotten to the point of retardation that "EU" is shorthand for "Europe"
>>
>>30739632
At least we can do that vatnick.

You dumb rooskies cant even win in the ukraine.
>>
>>30742072

You want to give a sphere of influence to a country that has launched military offensive on its smaller neighboring countries twice in last 15 years and supports likes of Kim Jong-un and Assad? Putin is trying to rebuild Russian empire the way it was on its largest in 19th century - when it included for example Alaska.

You do not happen to be an employee of Russian troll-factory by any chance?
>>
Thank Christ Hillary is gonna sweep the general election.
>>
>>30742352
>bait

The cities aren't America friend.
The silent majority live in the real america.
>>
>>30741923
Its da jewwws!!!

I get that Israel gets way more support than it should. But if you think its jews that run the world you done been brainwashed.

How many jews did you pump into your car? Did your steaks come wrapped in jews?

Oil is the lifeblood of our civilization.

He who controls the oil etc.
>>
>>30742072
go home Ivan, the bronze statue was simply relocated, not destroyed
why should they keep statues glorifying invaders and murderers in any case?
>>
>>30742377
That's great, but white people without a college education aren't a majority any more.

Thank fuck, look at how fucking stupid they are.

The views of the "alternative right" are just a wishlist from Putin and Xianping.

>American democracy is meaningless
>America shouldn't honor their defense commitments
>America should antagonize their neighbors
>America should have the Senate gridlock as much as possible and be unable to function normally

I'm no Hilldog, but thank god she's got the general election nailed.

That should buy enough time for demographics to take care of the Senate.
>>
>>30742388
When did we mention jews? Zionist's are not jews, the 'jews' that reside in Israel are not jews. For GOD had banished them into the nation's for moloch and baal worship.

Go back to watching the controlled opposition that is Alex Jones.

If you think the Arabs run the banks and Hollywood than boy golly are you a fucking idiot.
>>
>>30742428
>Implying I'm white
W E W
E
W
>>
>>30742446
That's nice, but non-whites in the US are overwhelmingly Democrat, because they trust the Democrats more when it comes to education and health care.

Ironically, immigration is considered a minor issue compared to those two.

Special snowflakes don't get any extra votes.
>>
>>30742137

>Btw, we just had a military exercise with Finland. Why are we defending Finland?

You are not. Finland is member in NATO, instead Finland is only taking part in "partnership for peace" program. Hence article 5 does not apply.

Officially US Army sent company of motorized infantry to Finnish military exercise because "maybe we can learn something new". Unofficially the likely reason behind it was to sent Russian military and politicians a message as response of recent Russian provocations such as repeatedly strafing US destroyer that was on international waters at Baltic Sea.
>>
File: 1466644556884-k.jpg (199KB, 960x627px) Image search: [Google]
1466644556884-k.jpg
199KB, 960x627px
>>30742428
Also do you want to take away guns?
Do you remember the Clinton Gun ban?
This time there will be no clause agreement.
>>
>>30742497
It sucks that the retards have taken over the GOP, but I'd rather have Clinton gun laws and NATO commitments than Trump gun laws and no NATO commitments.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>30742479
Special snowflakes like me are the ones that will wake up the rest of the weak whites and the lazy monorities who want more givsmedats instead of a good job and a happy hoise.
>>
>>30742509
>rather have Clinton gun laws and NATO commitments than Trump gun laws and no NATO commitments.
Im just hoppin in this thread, and I want you to know you should probably a) go back to fumblrr where you belong, or b) kys.

preferably both.
>>
>>30742509
>NATO more important than your constitutional rights

get.out.
>>
>>30739543
Lets play this out realistically.

>Trump gets elected
>quits NATO
>Ally with Russia
>$200 AK's for everyone
>new service rifle adopted
>AK's for our Military too
>Russia invades the Balkan states
>Amerika stays out of it, but gives political and moral support
>untillll
>EU and NATO go crazy
>Britain out of EU, and left NATO in fear of retaliation if anything happened, like this, from America
>Everyone fucked in Cuckland
>all the NATO and EU countries and states launch an attack towards the Balkans
>some countries, the bigger ones, attack Russia itself
>America gets involved
>Half of Europe is taken for America
>half for Russia
>Canada Annexed from Britain
>Britain gets butthurt and gets blown away
>we take it and make it free again
>trump goes out of office and Shillery gets elected
>everything gets put back to the way it was before The Greatest War
>we get cucked
>the end for life as we know it

Ok, so I went crazy in the middle, but the beginning and end is very plausible.
>>
>>30742525
*house

Sorry lads, but I'm trigger posting.
>>
>>30739555
the fuck is this?
>>
>>30739543
we whold be fucked
i will become a rebel then
>>
>>30742556
>Russia invades the Balkan states
>Balkan

Leave.
>>
>>30742338
Russia is the only country thats not doing things wrong nowadays, let them do some warmongering, they deserve it.
>>
File: 1454298565596.png (44KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454298565596.png
44KB, 240x240px
>>30742509
leave
>>
>>30742485
Finland ia not a NATO member dingus
>>
>>30741999

The US has tripwire battalions stationed in the baltics, so if anything goes down US troops are going to be in the Frey.
>>
>>30742137
Maybe cause russians are shit.

They managed to shit up europe for the last 100 years. Why would we give them another chance.

Europe should just invade russia and get it over with. Russians are like animals anyway. Carrot or stick and theyll fall in line.
>>
>>30742539
>>30742541

This is the problem with the US atm.
Do many people yelling just some bullshit. No arguments nothing.

You fucks really are too stupid to see how important the NATO, international relations and treaties actually are, and are just parroting the arguments you hear from Fox news or whatever bigoted source you have it from.

The world doesn't work as simple as you would like. I'm sorry
>>
>>30739543
I can never tell if that is putins face photoshopped into the first guy
>>
>>30742556

No. Because unlike you, Trump is intelligent.

Even if he would want to quit NATO, he probably would get so much political trouble for it it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>30742431
When did banks and hollywood = Oil.

Try this dumbass. Dont go to the moivrs for a year. You could even try it with a bank.

Now try the same thing with oil.
Thats fuel, plastic, medicine. Or anything moved with fuel.

Youll figure out pretty quick what you need and dont.

I dont think those are zionists sitting on top of the worlds oil fields.
>>
>>30743101

There's currently only a company-sized NATO element in the Baltics. The plan is to have a battalion in each of the three Baltic countries and one in Poland. They will be from the UK, US, Germany and Canada. The US battalion will be stationed in Poland, not the Baltics.

NATO |= USA
>>
>>30743329
America produces 70 percent of the world's oil and we have the largest reserve of it, quit kidding yourself. We have at LEAST another 100 years of oil.

How many times on television do you hear people criticize the arabs?

And how many do hear criticize Israel?

TO KNOW WHOM RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHOM YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE.

-VOLTAIRE
>>
>>30739555
Alien Slav that mouths open like canadians in south park?
>>
>>30743294
>No arguments nothing.
because there aren't any when it comes to the constitution. IT is. end of discussion.

i understand fine how the big, complicated, scary world works. everything is connected. whoop de fucking doo

both candidates are full of it and should be trusted as much as any stranger you meet on the street

at least one of them doesn't obfuscate their bs as much as the other one
i know their level of shit; i can see the shit floor in their shit pool
the other one is an abyss of hidden shit

one is trying to limit my rights and say their doing it for my safety. no thank you ma'am
the other wants to leave them alone and tell others to fuck off. alienating your neighbors can be disastrous. i'm willing to take that chance, willing to set my yard on fire, to prevent the foundation of my house, the constitution, from crumbling away
>>
>>30743396
You cant criticize them cause all they control is the media. But thats just smoke and mirrors.

Can they sway public opinion, sure, But thats not half as important as controlling worlds #1 commodity.

As far as a 100 years of oil. Sure by 1970's estimates. Factor in we use more than twice as much as we did then.
Its more like less than fifty.

But thats fine. Spend your time bitching about zionists and jews. Meanwhile the arabs chinese carve up the world.

> Those arent zionist streaming into europe either btw.
>>
>>30743614
Yes they're just tools of the zionists.

Arabs can't do shit, they are to fractal and theocracy they have is to volatile.

The chinese?

They can't even fight Sudanese militants let alone the fact that they have plastic weapons and the majority of the population lives in dissolute poverty.

Be real.

And stop throwing around the word Jew.

They are not Jews.
All you are trying to do is make me sound like 'Muh lizard people.'

Go back to watching Alex 'No matter what it's not Israel!' Jones.
>>
>>30743294
Seriously, Americans will never listen to outsiders like you who'd sold his own freedom for false comfort and safety.
>>
File: 1466512640215.jpg (178KB, 1840x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1466512640215.jpg
178KB, 1840x1227px
>Russia taking over anything

lmfao, what are they gonna do, cheeki breeki their way into an occupation?
>>
>>30742821
You mean Russia is the one country that is currently winning the propaganda war.

And enough with that kindergarten bullshit, no country deserves anything.
>>
>>30739543
Russia vs UK,France,Germany,Poland,Belgium,Italy,Netherlands, Norway ,Balts ??????SWEDEN ???????

Ohh yeah EU should be ok
>>
>>30742509
Get the fuck out famalam. Treaties come and go, rights don't.
>>
>>30743337
Either way, Article 4 will kick in and they're obligated to be involved. There's no reason for the US to throw away decades of careful diplomatic work and such. And the general public most likely would be onboard with fighting the rooskies and not some guerilla fighters which blend in with the local population. And before you pull out Vietnam keep in mind during the early part there was a majority pro rather then majority anti-war. And the downfall was how the war was conducted by the Johnson administration, not to say he didn't have his reasons, but it just wasn't the right approach.
>>
>>30739543
>How fucked would the Islamic State of Europe be
fify
>>
>>30739543
not fucked at all, russia isn't shit. go away ivan shill
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.