[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys would persuing a career in the FBI be feasible after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 2000px-US-FBI-ShadedSeal.svg.png (1MB, 2000x2060px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-US-FBI-ShadedSeal.svg.png
1MB, 2000x2060px
Hey guys

would persuing a career in the FBI be feasible after spending time on this board?

The new semester's about to start, and I'd want to know if I'm being unrealistic and wasting my time and if I should just study something else.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 943x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 943x403px
>>30736931
If you have experience overseas, in management roles, or with other languages, it could be reasonable to give it a shot.
Chances are though, you are just a spreg with a Bourne fetish.
>>
File: keep_the_hood_safe_h.jpg (265KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
keep_the_hood_safe_h.jpg
265KB, 1280x720px
The FBI already shitposts on 4chan so I think you're already qualified.
>>
>>30736942
More into the crime part than the Bourne Squirrel, but sure
>>
>>30736997
And your qualifications are..?

Katana mastery perhaps?
>>
>>30736931
Go to law school if you want to be in the FBI. God help you if you study Criminal Justice or some other community college bullshit program.
>>
>>30737010
Not much besides poli-sci, criminology related courses which were recommended on their website along with the other ge's.

I don't have any prof. experience at all yet besides a desk job this summer.

Which is why I'm evaluating this shit now, rather than 3 years down the line.
>>
>>30737094
Is that a full degree yet, or do you just have some community college courses?
>>
>>30737118
No degree yet, just my second year in uni.

>>30737078
Law school. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
work for a local PD first for a few years, then revisit this idea.
>t. atf data collector
>>
File: SEK-Berlin.jpg (255KB, 1250x915px) Image search: [Google]
SEK-Berlin.jpg
255KB, 1250x915px
Are you
>a woman
>a minority
>speak Farsi, Urdu, Russian ect
>a business,finance,needed language,international relations, accounting major planning on graduate school
If you didn't answer yes to at least one then best of luck to you
>>
>>30737330
I'm a Flip with dreams of taking down a corrupt business that has ties with a mob and the white house and then writing a book out of my experience working undercover as a lady boy for 7 years, does that count for anything?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>30737383
>>
>>30736946
keep the hood safe H
>>
I'd be a field asset being a degenerate with half a brain for observation and a natural knack of reading people. Certainly they'd hone my edge.

But Im sure my profile looks like a bad hentai closet...
>>
>>30736931
Sup? What kinda job you looking for?>>30738725
Tell me more.
>>
>>30736931
The FBI is always hiring confidential sources, (informants)

You could be a special agent If you meet the qualifications,

You're posts on this board don't matter
>as long as its not hate speech
You'll become apolitical and you'll have to demonstrate competence
>which the FBI currently lack
And a willingness to learn and adapt.
>>
>>30738737
Tell you more what? Youve been trip fagging here for something like 2 weeks and the last post I read of yours that stood out was about starting a militia. Which I'm really not interested in doing.
>>
>>30738737
Former janitor of a Muslim board to the proverbial wandering metaboard jew and now... recruiting?
>>
>>30737330
>fbi
>>
>>30738758
I've only been here since Tuesday.

>>30738790
Recruiting what I'm just answering questions based off of what the FBI told me.
>>
>>30738827
Still you. I didn't write your trip down and date it in my /k/atalog book or something. You weren't considered for screencapping. I didn't even bother to sage... up to just now I didn't lose THE GAME.
>>
>>30738846
Been a long time since I lost the game.
>>
>>30736931
yeah
a girl i used to know got into ASIO somehow (she doesn't leave the country much as far as i can tell so i don't think she's ASIS and she's definitely not AFP) even though she used to do a lot of sketchy shit and visit 4chan pre-2008.

as far as i can tell they really just care about your loyalty and what you'll do for them, not your previous history unless you were doing really bad stuff
>>
>>30738846
Didn't see that coming.

In any case OP
What kinda position are you looking for?
>>
>>30736931
If you want to shoot dogs and raid the wrong address. Local police is whay you are wanting.

If you want to shoot political protestors for democrats, admit said democrats broke felony laws but you dont care, and show up to local police departments and confiscate evidence to be destroyed.
The FBI is right for you.

If you want to shitpost on 4chan and get paid, spread disinfo to normies on facebook/twitter, and cover up for terrorists.
The NSA is hiring.
>>
>>30738867
Can't I just be like Snake Plissken?

Or just a well placed "normie"... I guess...
>>
>>30738892
Be an informant if that's what you want. Up to 10k per case (arrest and conviction)

You'd be a bottom tier bitch though. If you want a normie life with an FBI title.

I don't know why someone would want to be an informant though It deals with betrayal and double lives.
>>
File: 1467774309589.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
1467774309589.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
>>30736931
>persuing
>implying that the FBI cares that you browse 4chan
>>
>>30739012
Never been arrested by LAPD, have you
>>
>>30739012
One might already live at arms length.

Hypothetically seeing people that are fundamentally good, or chaotic good go down would take a toll. At least theoretically...
>>
>>30736946
Keep the hood safe H
>>
>>30736931
If you go to your interview and say "I'm FBI" every person you've met, then they will accept you, because you qualify.
>>
File: Killary.jpg (27KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
Killary.jpg
27KB, 590x393px
>>30738747
>You'll become apolitical and you'll have to demonstrate competence

You're right.
>>
>>30736931

I considered it, but once I found that special agents start at gs7 and you're subject to moving every 2-3 years I quickly forgot about it.

I already did my time in that hell in the military.
>>
>>30736946
keep the hood safe H
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.